Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

When is your birthday?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Ha...I'll be turing the big 3-0 on Aug. 24, a little over a month before Homeskillet. :biggrin

bump%20trampoline.gif

I thought I would bump this back up so we can remember and celebrate each others birthdays.

samuel said:
Gosh I feel sorry for all you OLD folks. I will complete 5 1/3 dozen this September 10.

so, that makes you 64? 5X12=60 + 4 (1/3 of 12) Or are we talking a bakers dozen :-D

Mine? Aug 27 of 66 :o

Man, I'm the young one on this board I'm only 24 :-D :-D :-D

Oct. 23 is the birthday
but September 20 is the important day for me, my baptism :biggrin

Hey KnarfKS, I'm the baby right now. I'll be hitting the big 2-0 on July 15. (born in 1985):smt069 I just try to keep 1 Timothy 4:12 in mind as I do what 1 Timothy 4:11 tells me to do. 8-)

I was born December 17, 1981…so I’m 23 now.

I was born November 17, 1987

Wanna know something kinda weird? I'm Greek and I was born on the Seventeenth of November, and their use to be this terrorist group in Greece called the Seventeenth of November.

Creepy Huh? LOL :smt086 :-? :crazyeyes: :o :) :smt104 :smt100 :smt095 :smt107

Even more creepy--my eldest son, Salvador, was born on 17th November. OOOOooooooooOOOOOOOO!!! :o

I was born 6th March 1954. I share my birthday with Michael Angelo and the Portuguese Communist Party--now that IS freeky!!!!!!!!

Archon of Orthodoxy said:
I was born November 17, 1987

Wanna know something kinda weird? I'm Greek and I was born on the Seventeenth of November, and their use to be this terrorist group in Greece called the Seventeenth of November.

Creepy Huh? LOL :smt086 :-? :crazyeyes: :o :) :smt104 :smt100 :smt095 :smt107

Sweet. I'm not the baby! That is a very creepy birthday though.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back