Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

When the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on Earth?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
It is linked to Dan. 2:44 and Dan. 7:14 and Revelation 11:15-18.

It will be fulfilled from now on with the LITERALL fulfillment of prophecy of Daniel 12:1-3 (OT), and with the voice(message) of the archangel Michael-1Thessalonians 4:15-17(NT), among other biblical references.
"Arch" angel means Head or Captain over angels. Michael means something like "He who is like God" and I believe these passages which mention Michael refer to Jesus the Messiah during His earthly ministry .
The key to understanding all scripture is our Saviors' victory over death. Look at "the time of trouble", "Jacobs' trouble", "tribulation", "great tribulation", passages like that. All of them are centered "in Christ."

I believe the "abomination that causes desolation" is when anti-Christ opposes and blasphemes God. This is easily what happened to Jesus when the high priests called Him a sinner and condemned Him to death.
It all fits with His defeat of the abomination of false religion and government (in this case Rome.) His church defeats the beast the same way.

"Arch" angel means Head or Captain over angels. Michael means something like "He who is like God" and I believe these passages which mention Michael refer to Jesus the Messiah during His earthly ministry . The key to understanding all scripture is our Saviors' victory over death. Look at "the time of trouble", "Jacobs' trouble", "tribulation", "great tribulation", passages like that. All of them are centered "in Christ."
Joshua 5:13-15
13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his Sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?
14 And he said, Nay; but as captain (a Prince) of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?
15 And the captain of the Lord's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.

Daniel 12:-13
1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time(because Michael stand up): and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 24:15 and
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand )
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
23 Then if any man(Pastors, Bishops, Evangelists, etc.) shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ(John 5:43-47.Take a look), or there; BELIEVE IT NOT.

Revelation 12:7 and 10-11
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his messengers fought against the dragon(Revelation 13:11); and the dragon fought and his messengers,
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God (Revelation 11:15-18-Take a look) and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the Word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
I believe the "abomination that causes desolation" is when anti-Christ opposes and blasphemes God. This is easily what happened to Jesus when the high priests called Him a sinner and condemned Him to death.
It all fits with His defeat of the abomination of false religion and government (in this case Rome.) His church defeats the beast the same way.

Rome is the cradle of Antichrist. Yes, the birthplace of Antichrist was the own Church, unfortunately.

Joshua 5:13-15
13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his Sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?
14 And he said, Nay; but as captain (a Prince) of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?
15 And the captain of the Lord's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.
When our Savior appears again in Person, everyones shoes will consume away.
Daniel 12:-13
1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time(because Michael stand up): and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
We're delivered by our confidence in Him. In His power over all as proven by His resurrection.
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Judgement day for all living and dead.
3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
Shining forever by shining the gospel now.
Matthew 24:15 and
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand )
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
23 Then if any man(Pastors, Bishops, Evangelists, etc.) shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ(John 5:43-47.Take a look), or there; BELIEVE IT NOT.
There is no greater abomination on earth than what happened to Jesus. (See Pro.6.16-19)
Revelation 12:7 and 10-11
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his messengers fought against the dragon(Revelation 13:11); and the dragon fought and his messengers,
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God (Revelation 11:15-18-Take a look) and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the Word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
By the gospel, He who is like God and His messengers cast satan out of the Kingdom of God. His Kingdom partly consists of redeemed sinners. He means casting satan out of repentant sinners.
Rome is the cradle of Antichrist. Yes, the birthplace of Antichrist was the own Church, unfortunately.
The NT iddntifies antichrist as anyone opposed to our Lord and that evil spirit existedlong before Rome,

...as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. 1Jn.3:12 KJV

When our Savior appears again in Person, everyones shoes will consume away.
Opinion is good for nothing, it's from an heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, whose feet that be swift in running to mischief.
What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD. Ephesians 6:14-15: ->14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with Truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Withhold thy foot from being unshod, and thy throat from thirst-Jeremiah 2:25
We're delivered by our confidence in Him. In His power over all as proven by His resurrection.

Judgement day for all living and dead.

Shining forever by shining the gospel now.

There is no greater abomination on earth than what happened to Jesus. (See Pro.6.16-19)

By the gospel, He who is like God and His messengers cast satan out of the Kingdom of God. His Kingdom partly consists of redeemed sinners. He means casting satan out of repentant sinners.

The NT iddntifies antichrist as anyone opposed to our Lord and that evil spirit existedlong before Rome,

...as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. 1Jn.3:12 KJV
Opinion is good for nothing. To replace the Word of GOD by an evil and fictional and mortal verbiage, it's a serious sin. (Genesis 3:1). A lying tongue, a false witness that speaks lies, a proud look, an heart that devises wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, hands that shed innocent blood, the Lord hates such list of insane and devilish behavior.

My main point is that once the first seal is opened and the Antichrist covenant established, it shall bring terror and bad news to all except the 144,000.

Many that thought themselves as Christians shall take the mark of the beast, disappointed at the lack of rapture. According to Christ, will he find faith when he returns?
Terror, fear, weeping, grieving, great sorrow,
loss of life, (martyrdom),
loss of faith, (apostasy),

all happened early 1900's in China.
I think it was called the Boxer Rebellion.

Many church going /members - Christians,
were killed,
and many renounced Jesus to save their own life from being killed (though they ended up worse than those who died),
and many <pastors> wept long and hard and bitterly and with great remorse,
because they had all along taught their congregations not to worry - they would not have to suffer
because <in error> they taught they would be raptured instead.

This was all published in Corrie ten Boom's testimonies, books, online when she was interviewed, and
in person when she came to the USA to warn the churches to repent.

btw, I don't know if any in the usa repented.

In reading these last few post; I gotta ask a question. If the OT was the original covenant God made; and the NT is the new covenant God made; how can both set precedent? Wouldn't the new covenant (NT) set the standard of God's Will?
It is difficult to tell from this post what you are seeking.

The Scripture, Completely, in total Harmony and Truth, is from the Almighty Creator in heaven , and has no contradictions at all either in His Own Word, or His Own Plan, and His Own Purpose in Christ Jesus.

Opinion is good for nothing, it's from an heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, whose feet that be swift in running to mischief.
What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD. Ephesians 6:14-15: ->14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with Truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
Exactly. The believers' shoes aren't man made shoes.
Oseas
Withhold thy foot from being unshod, and thy throat from thirst-Jeremiah 2:25

Like having our feet shod, thirst is only quenched by the Spirit.
Opinion is good for nothing. To replace the Word of GOD by an evil and fictional and mortal verbiage, it's a serious sin. (Genesis 3:1). A lying tongue, a false witness that speaks lies, a proud look, an heart that devises wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, hands that shed innocent blood, the Lord hates such list of insane and devilish behavior.
Pro.6 calls those seven sins "an abomination to God." Those sins were committed against the Messiah.

Pro.6 calls those seven sins "an abomination to God." Those sins were committed against the Messiah.
The seventh is an abomination to GOD. Six the Lord hates.
טזשֶׁשׁ־ הֵ֖נָּה שָׂנֵ֣א יְהוָ֑ה וְ֜שֶׁ֗בַע תּוֹעֲבַ֥ות תּוֹעֲבַ֥ת נַפְשֽׁוֹ:

John 15:20-23
20 Remember the Word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

Last edited:
The seventh is an abomination to GOD. Six the Lord hates.
טזשֶׁשׁ־ הֵ֖נָּה שָׂנֵ֣א יְהוָ֑ה וְ֜שֶׁ֗בַע תּוֹעֲבַ֥ות תּוֹעֲבַ֥ת נַפְשֽׁוֹ:
The 7th is sowing discord among brothers, which is no more abominable to God than shedding innocent blood.
I believe the abomination that brings desolation is seen in how Jesus was maligned by the religious elite.
John 15:20-23
20 Remember the Word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
Yea, for thy sake are we killed all the day long; we are counted as sheep for the slaughter. Psa.44:22, Rom.8:36 KJV

The 7th is sowing discord among brothers, which is no more abominable to God than shedding innocent blood.
I believe the abomination that brings desolation is seen in how Jesus was maligned by the religious
What matters and prevails is exactly how the written Word of GOD says and reveals. Your devilish opinion replacing the written Word of GOD and making false interpretation of the Holy Scriptures is a mortal stumbling block-Genesis 3:1 combined with Matthew 16:22-23.

What matters and prevails is exactly how the written Word of GOD says and reveals. Your devilish opinion replacing the written Word of GOD and making false interpretation of the Holy Scriptures is a mortal stumbling block-Genesis 3:1 combined with Matthew 16:22-23.
Peters' attempt to prevent the Messiah from dying to the flesh what the Lord said was devilish. Peter needed to learn to put his own flesh to death.

Peters' attempt to prevent the Messiah from dying to the flesh what the Lord said was devilish. Peter needed to learn to put his own flesh to death.
JESUS said: “Get behind me, Satan! You are an obstacle in my path, because your thinking is from a human perspective, not from God’s perspective!” Matt.16:23CJB

Knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me. 2Pet.1:14 KJV

That's a 180 from old Peter who previously wanted to defend the Messiah with a sword. Before Peter understood why our King doesn't need anyones protection, he ran in fear of man.
Paul went completely the other way also, but being stricken blind and being told why and by Whom and what to do if he wanted to see again had something to do with that,

For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. 2Tim.2:6 KJV

That is a the testimony of a Pharisee who formerly wanted the Lords' disciples dead.
Isaiah 2 is the fulfillment of this type of knowledge.

JESUS said: “Get behind me, Satan! You are an obstacle in my path, because your thinking is from a human perspective, not from God’s perspective!” Matt.16:23CJB
I don't know what your problem is with anything I've said and I have no ill will towards you, but I will no longer address you.

Back