Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who ever gets the last Word

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Oh sure~ I was not even hinting that rooting for the Naval team meant you hated the Irish... :o I have a bit of Irish in me...

But I only really like watching the college football games... Love to watch all the fumbles and sudden turn-arounds that go with those "holes" in their defenses! You hardly ever see a non- running back take the ball all the way to the goal in a Pro game. Also~ those inexperienced players are great at running toward the wrong goal... ever seen one of those? :lol

Check out this one... the longest fumble in football history!

[youtube:2j0ki35m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqNBJpyZATM[/youtube:2j0ki35m]

Super entertainment! But I also like slap-stick... and dry humor. :shrug

sheshisown~

I don't have TV, so I don'y get to watch much sports. Although football is me favorite (Yes, I have quite a bit of Irish in me too)!

I heard the Colts are undefeated so far this year..... :bigfrown

I like the Colts. I was living in Indiana when we stole them from Maryland. I mean... when they fled Maryland and came to Indiana. Yeah, that's what I meant.

Nick_29 said:
why don't you have tv?

I had my cable turned off about 9 months ago. There is just too much trash and I didn't like it. It wasn't worth the monthly bill, ya know? :crazy

Even the Family Channel had shows about teenage pregnancy, and other suggestive things. It was to the point where I could not sit down with my kids and watch a show together. All we ever watched was the Food Network and sports, when they were in season. Now we just watch movies that are family and/or biblically orientated. I've found it to be much more edifying. Garbage in, garbage out, you know what I mean?

ruby917 said:
Nick_29 said:
why don't you have tv?

I had my cable turned off about 9 months ago. There is just too much trash and I didn't like it. It wasn't worth the monthly bill, ya know? :crazy

Even the Family Channel had shows about teenage pregnancy, and other suggestive things. It was to the point where I could not sit down with my kids and watch a show together. All we ever watched was the Food Network and sports, when they were in season. Now we just watch movies that are family and/or biblically orientated. I've found it to be much more edifying. Garbage in, garbage out, you know what I mean?
Fair enough, I get what you mean.

Okay okay~ now what needs fixing? :robot

Why don't we just tweek this thread a bit :tongueeace ~ yep! THAT does it! ! !

I am winning again~ ALL BETTER... :salute

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back