Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Who hath believed us? Who hath believed our report?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
(John Chapter 17) (John 17:15-26)" .........I in them and them in me that we (along with Christ) may be one together in the Father with the same relationship as Christ................."

In the world of man there is the visible church (a church of belief in only what it can see or make up. An imagery of a carnal imagination, folklore and superstitions. The world in it's pride (to often mistaken for joy) has prided itself's of a self righteous indignation that love is showing their tolerance of other gods that were not known to or recognized by Christ and His apostles. They banter the name of Christ over their destructive hearsay's (a church of organization) with doctrines of godliness is material gain, works to maintain salvation
The Spiritual Church ( a literal LIVING organism) is actually joined to Christ by the Holy Spirit. And in fellowship with the Father, by Christ work upon the Cross. (John 17:17-22) This happens first by (repenting).

Repent means to (turn from, turn about, a change of mind about man and God) And this is done by man. The second thing is (Rebirth) or Regeneration. This is done by God the Father because of the work of Jesus with the Father to reconcile us unto Himself. note*(It is God who reconciles man unto Himself, God the Father never reconciles Himself to man. For it is man who has broken every Covenant between God and man.) God has made the born again believer a son (son ship) through Jesus Christ. And has given us the privilege, understanding and power to walk, even as Christ. In fact, we are to preach and teach the Gospel, with the same power and truth as Christ. (1 Cor. 1:1-2:16).

When an obedient born again believer is teaching and preaching, it carries the same authority as Christ, because it is Christ Spirit that we speak. That is Truth, and any obedient born again believer will know and acknowledge the Truth by the same Spirit in all born again believers. Those who rebuke the teachings and replace it or judge it by the flesh, insult the Spirit of Grace and are under the anathema of God.

A few weeks back I posted a teaching on the calling of God, No man can come unto me..........Unless the Father draw him (Nov. 5th) Only one person understood it (Chopper). Did anyone else read it or understand it?
In Christ
Douglas Summers

Here is the link to the study Douglas is speaking of..

We may have had our thick skulls stuck in the election nonsense.. Nov 5

I have read the study it is worth your time ..

Last edited:
(John Chapter 17) (John 17:15-26)" .........I in them and them in me that we (along with Christ) may be one together in the Father with the same relationship as Christ................."

In the world of man there is the visible church (a church of belief in only what it can see or make up. An imagery of a carnal imagination, folklore and superstitions. The world in it's pride (to often mistaken for joy) has prided itself's of a self righteous indignation that love is showing their tolerance of other gods that were not known to or recognized by Christ and His apostles. They banter the name of Christ over their destructive hearsay's (a church of organization) with doctrines of godliness is material gain, works to maintain salvation
The Spiritual Church ( a literal LIVING organism) is actually joined to Christ by the Holy Spirit. And in fellowship with the Father, by Christ work upon the Cross. (John 17:17-22) This happens first by (repenting).

Repent means to (turn from, turn about, a change of mind about man and God) And this is done by man. The second thing is (Rebirth) or Regeneration. This is done by God the Father because of the work of Jesus with the Father to reconcile us unto Himself. note*(It is God who reconciles man unto Himself, God the Father never reconciles Himself to man. For it is man who has broken every Covenant between God and man.) God has made the born again believer a son (son ship) through Jesus Christ. And has given us the privilege, understanding and power to walk, even as Christ. In fact, we are to preach and teach the Gospel, with the same power and truth as Christ. (1 Cor. 1:1-2:16).

When an obedient born again believer is teaching and preaching, it carries the same authority as Christ, because it is Christ Spirit that we speak. That is Truth, and any obedient born again believer will know and acknowledge the Truth by the same Spirit in all born again believers. Those who rebuke the teachings and replace it or judge it by the flesh, insult the Spirit of Grace and are under the anathema of God.

A few weeks back I posted a teaching on the calling of God, No man can come unto me..........Unless the Father draw him (Nov. 5th) Only one person understood it (Chopper). Did anyone else read it or understand it?
In Christ
Douglas Summers
Yes I did study that post on Nov. 5th. There were several reasons why....First, Douglas is, IMO, a wonderful Teacher of God's Word and whenever he posts, I study what he has to say because I always learn something new. Second, "unless the Father draw him, is a foundational doctrine of Salvation of the Elect of God. And thirdly, this statement of Douglas....
it is how we respond to the word of God that the Father opens our eyes to the soul and heart. Drawing us to Christ.

If it wasn't for the fact that my Heavenly Father opens my eyes and heart to a Truth, I'll stay as numb as a pounded thumb.

The Spiritual Church ( a literal LIVING organism) is actually joined to Christ by the Holy Spirit. And in fellowship with the Father, by Christ work upon the Cross.
It's much more than that.
As the "Bride of Christ," we are one flesh with Christ; (Eph 5:31 32) we are His body. (1Co 12:27)
John 17:21-23 tells us that the Father and the Son are IN believers and John 14:17 tells us that the Holy Spirit is in us. That means that the entire Trinity dwells within every believer.
As Jesus bore the fullness of God in His flesh, believers are God-bearers.

Like the old telephone joke:
Ring ring!
"Good morning! Cigar and tobacco store."
"Do you have Prince Albert in a can?"
"Yes, we do."
"Well you better let him out!" (hah hah hah)

We have the presence of God in us.
Let Him out.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back