Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who will live during the Millennium?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Vic
Hi there... is there scripture for that, that we can read?

Flesh and blood cannot enter the kingdom of God and when He returns at the 7th trump this will be His kingdom

I Corinthians 15:50 "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."

I Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

Paul is now going to show us a mystery that deals with our generation, for a mystery is something that cannot be understood. However, when the details and clues of the mystery are know, then it is no longer a mystery. This mystery deals with a time when something is going to happen all over the earth to all flesh bodies, when these flesh bodies are not die anymore. Why will this be? Because all people living in their flesh bodies will be changed instantly from their flesh bodies, into their new incorruptible bodies. We have already established that each of us have two bodies, one is of the flesh, and the other body is a spiritual body that is within our flesh body. The spiritual body is not made alive or freed from the flesh body until the flesh body is done away with.

I Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

The time that it will take to change all the physical or natural bodies on this earth into their spiritual bodies will be faster than you can wink your eye. It is instant. Paul is telling us that this change will come "at the last trump", and that is when there are no more trumps. He identifies that trumpet as the seventh trumpet, and we know that this is the very moment when Jesus Christ comes back to earth to establish His Millennium kingdom, right here on earth. We are talking about God's trumpets here and on the sixth trumpet Satan comes to earth to deceive the whole world.

If you are waiting for a rapture, then you are going to be raptured by someone other than Jesus Christ for He is coming to earth to set up His kingdom here. The seventh trump is the exact time when the change takes place, and at no other place.

Remember the "dead" are the "spiritually dead" in Christ. "Raised" again means to "become awakened", to become active from another existence. The soul will shed its flesh and blood body to take on the new spiritual body, which is the incorruptible body. You may be spiritually dead, but you will also take on your new incorruptible body, which you will live in for the Millennium age kingdom of Christ.

Everyone is going to enter into the only dimension whereby any soul can be judged. This change from the flesh body into your new spiritual or incorruptible has nothing to do with the condition of your soul. If you were lost before, you still will be lost, and if you have received Jesus Christ and are under His shed blood, you will be in that same spiritual condition. What is happening is at the sounding of the seventh which is the last trumpet all flesh will be done away with, and all souls will now exist in their spiritual bodies.

http://www.theseason.org/1corin/1corin15.htm

This is in my opinion an excellent site for verse by verse study.
Its one of my favorites,check it out and let me know what you think

the season.org

Hello OneLove

Thank you for offering the link for the above mentioned website. It has a LOT of information and I will use it. As Ive read through posts in this forum I have been blessed by yours and others recommendations for online resources and I really appreciate it.

Thanks again, muppy~ :)

onelove said:
Flesh and blood cannot enter the kingdom of God and when He returns at the 7th trump this will be His kingdom

I Corinthians 15:50 "Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."...
Thanks, though I was under the understanding that this verse referred to the Heavenly Kingdom, not the Earthly Millennium Kingdom. :-?

onelove said:
Remember the "dead" are the "spiritually dead" in Christ. "Raised" again means to "become awakened", to become active from another existence. The soul will shed its flesh and blood body to take on the new spiritual body, which is the incorruptible body. You may be spiritually dead, but you will also take on your new incorruptible body, which you will live in for the Millennium age kingdom of Christ.

Everyone is going to enter into the only dimension whereby any soul can be judged. This change from the flesh body into your new spiritual or incorruptible has nothing to do with the condition of your soul. If you were lost before, you still will be lost, and if you have received Jesus Christ and are under His shed blood, you will be in that same spiritual condition. What is happening is at the sounding of the seventh which is the last trumpet all flesh will be done away with, and all souls will now exist in their spiritual bodies.

http://www.theseason.org/1corin/1corin15.htm

This is in my opinion an excellent site for verse by verse study.
Its one of my favorites,check it out and let me know what you think

Onelove
I have to disagree with just about everything you have posted in this thread so far...
''replacement theology''
''Soul Sleep''
''Wanderings spirits in the mill kingdom''

vic
Thanks, though I was under the understanding that this verse referred to the Heavenly Kingdom, not the Earthly Millennium Kingdom

Heaven will be here on earth

jgredline

Onelove
I have to disagree with just about everything you have posted in this thread so far...
''replacement theology''
''Soul Sleep''
''Wanderings spirits in the mill kingdom''

Its ok that you disagree,but please tell me how did you get soul sleep out of this,nowhere have I said that,point being I am totally againt that teaching.

When we die we instantly return to the Father.
Also,I never said we would be wondering spirits,fact is,we will be like we were meant to be,how we were first created,when we shouted for joy,when God created this earth

Job 38:7
When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

You must understand that we were never meant to be made flesh,and had satan not rebelled we would not have been

Onelove, I have a question to ask you in reference to this statement you made:

And to add about the millennium there will be no flesh during that time,the instant Christ returns will be the end of the flesh age.

Onelove, is Satan allowed in His Kingdom? Why do I ask that? Please read on...

Onelove, are we talking about the same millennium of Rev. 20:4? I just want to make sure I understand you..

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received [his] mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Of course this is the Chapter following Christ's return to setup His earthly Kingdom. This is the only millennium I'm familiar with

Onelove, if you finish reading this Chapter of Revelation you will notice that Satan is loosed for a season to make war against Christ and His people.

Here is my problem with your theology: Notice verse 8

Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

How can Satan deceive nations that are reigning with Christ? These people are born again Christians and those that died for their faith, already judged at the Throne of Christ and living in Paradise.

Satan is loosed for a season Onelove to deceive those that were born during this one thousand years. God is giving EVERYONE a chance to serve Him. After this attack on Christ and His people, fire is sent down from heaven and Satan is cast into everlasting fire of brimstone forever and ever. Then the souls of all the people that have denied Christ stand at the Great White Throne judgment. After this the city of God comes down to the new earth and forever we live in peace. And from that point forward no flesh can enter the Kingom, because there will be no more flesh to conceive children. Everyone has been judged at this point..

So if flesh can not enter the 1000 years as you say. How can Satan enter and deceive nations??

Atonement

Let me see if I can explainmy position a little better

At the 7th trump all flesh will be changed to our spiritual bodies
On the Day of the Lord which starts at the 7th trump is also the start of the millennium.

Now lets go back to Rev chapter 6

Revelation 6:9 "And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:"

These are the same souls as Rev 20:4

These are those whom Christ will bring with Him when He returns at the 7th trump.These are those who will reign with Him as well as the overcomers who are still on the earth at this return.

The Millennium is a time of teaching the true word of God,the difference will be no influence from satan,because he is bound at that time.

Here is my problem with your theology: Notice verse 8

Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

How can Satan deceive nations that are reigning with Christ? These people are born again Christians and those that died for their faith, already judged at the Throne of Christ and living in Paradise.

Those of us who are reigning with Christ will not be deceived,it is those who did not overcome at the time of Christ return who can be deceived,these are those who stand a chance to die the second death,which is the death of the soul

There will be two types of souls present during the millennium,those with mortal souls and those with immortal souls
It will be those with mortal souls that satan will try to deceive

So if flesh can not enter the 1000 years as you say. How can Satan enter and deceive nations??

He will deceive them the same way he deceived them during his rebellion in the first earth age,remember there was no flesh at that time either

Atonement

Ezekiel chapters forty through forty eight are discussing only the Millennium age time period, and the Temple and "oblation", or offerings and sacrifices that will take place during that time period. When we are talking about the "Temple" it is actually a mistake to speak of the wonderful series of courts and buildings, described in these final chapters of Ezekiel, collectively as "the Temple". The proper term is "The Sanctuary", as the description starts to unfold in chapter 40.

Notice that the governing figure of the dimensions given throughout the last eight chapters, not only in connection with the Sanctuary, but also in the measurements of the holy "Oblation unto Jehovah", of the land, is the number "5". The spiritual significance of the number five denotes "Divine grace". It is God adding His gifts and blessing to the works of His hands. This is why five is the leading factor in the Tabernacle [Sanctuary] measurements.

The Sanctuary is in the midst of the central portion of the middle [the Priests'] portion of the "Oblation". The Altar which occupies the exact center of the Sanctuary [not the Temple proper], is thus twelve miles from the north gate of the city, twelve miles from the southern boundary of the Levites' portion, and yet thirty miles from both the eastern and western boundaries of the "Oblation" respectively.

The Sanctuary is comprised in a great square of the boundary wall enclosing the outer Court. This wall, we will see is twelve feet six inches high, and has the same width. The Temple is inside the inner Court, and is referred to as the "Separate Place", and is 216 feet square.

We will see that the Altar before the House, or Temple, is in the midst of the "Separate Place", and it is the actual center of the Millennial Sanctuary, and Worship. This indicates that the millennial "Temple" is really the Palace, the home of the Messiah, and shows the connect our Lord Jesus Christ will have with the "city of the Great King."

We will see at the glorious "Dedication" of the Sanctuary, which is mentioned in Ezekiel 43:2-6, Jehovah's glorious entry is through the gate of the outward Sanctuary, on the east side, which will then be closed for entry by everyone, except the "Prince" [the risen David].

In today's measurements of setting out buildings and distances, rods and tapes, or chains are used a recognized standardized lengths. This is precisely what we have in Ezekiel 40:3. When we look at the geographic locations of the land mass in the Holy Lands today, it is obvious that things will change at the sounding of the seventh and final trumpet. So as we study the rest of the book of Ezekiel, try to keep in mind that the flesh age is over for mankind, and the change of I Corinthians 50-52 has taken place. The Antichrist [Satan] is gone as well as all the false ministers, fallen angels and every form of idol and idolatry that exists in this earth age. The age of grace will have moved into a new dispensation.

This is because our Lord Jesus Christ will then be with us forever, and all mankind will be living in their incorruptible bodies, however, only those who overcame the Antichrist at the sounding to the seventh trumpet will have immortality. All those who in ignorance bowed to the Antichrist will be required to keep all the Oblations, offerings and sacrifices. Then after the thousand years they will each be judged by their works. This is the reason for the Great Sanctuary, which is one seventh larger than King Solomon's Temple.

The writings and teachings of Ezekiel were given to us as a sign, and the things he taught, and the life he lived were examples of things that would come to pass. God told Ezekiel to teach His word only to those who were spiritually dead, to wake them up to the end that is coming for all His people. God does nothing but what He has forewarned His people through His prophets, in the next eighth chapters we will be told exactly what will happen in the Millennium age.

http://www.theseason.org/ezekiel/ezekiel40.htm

Read these 8 chapters 40 thru 48 and let me know what you think

Sorry, I see alot of twisting of Scripture to fit this theology here. Study the throne judgments alone, this will answer this question. Once you study throne judgements, you can see this theory does not fit in the plan of Revelation 20.

Ezekiel
Daniel
Jeremiah

These great Books of the Bible give details on Bible Prophecy, but Revelation is the only book in prophecy that runs down events in a chronological order. No other Book in the entire Bible does that. So I can pick a Scripture from Daniel 7 or 9 and find it's place in Chapters 14-16 of Revelation. That does not tell me it's going to happen first or last. It's a Scripture to reference the truth in prophecy. As the Book of Ezekiel, you quoted Scripture, but it's in reference to Revelation 6. Which if you continue to read Revelation 6 there is no judgment seat of Christ? They cry out in Revelation 6:10 the very next verse that you quoted from Revelation 6:9 crying out to God how long?

Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

In Rev 6:11 It reads this And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were], should be fulfilled.

which is those of Revelation 20: 4

This cleary tells us there has been no judgment thrones yet. And God still needs to pour out 15 more judgments. At this point God has poured out 5 seal judgments and is about to open the 6th seal in verse 12. So God is still not done with mankind, His kingdom still has not been setup on the earth. We don't witness that until Chapter 19. Chapter 20 Satan is loosed to deceive the nations that have lived during the millennium .. Then the Holy City comes down on the New earth and we live in Heaven (on earth) for ever and ever. But both judgments MUST happen first. God must JUDGE all mankind. People will live during the millennium, people will have children in the millennium, Then this will fulfill the prophecy of these four Scriptures: Which show that Jesus is ruling with a Rod. Why would Jesus judge with a Rod in a perfect eternal Heaven?

Isa 11:4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

Isa 11:5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

Isa 11:6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

Isa 11:7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

It's very obvious, that people (flesh) will live during the Reign of Christ. Many Scriptures point to that.

You are correct,judgement has not happened yet,the souls under the alter are those that have died throughout history,and no His kingdom has not been set up at this point.

These are those whom Christ will bring with Him,at the 7th trump

What happens at the 7th trump?

Will we not all be changed?

Again I say flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God,and at the 7th trump this becomes His kingdom

Revelation 11:15 "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of Our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."

I Corinthians 15:51 "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,"

I Corinthians 15:52 "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed."

There is no more flesh after this,and this happens at the start of the millennium.

So my question to you is,if we are all changed,where will the flesh come from,is He going to change us back to flesh?.

And if as you say flesh is in the millennium,when will they be changed?

onelove said:
... So my question to you is,if we are all changed,where will the flesh come from,is He going to change us back to flesh?.

And if as you say flesh is in the millennium,when will they be changed?
I will post here what I posted on page one, because it answers these questions.

http://www.solagroup.org/articles/faqs/faq_0015.html

What conditions will characterize the Millennium?
By Gary Vaterlaus

The Bible teaches that after the return of Christ, He will set up an earthly kingdom of 1000 years in duration. The constituents of this earthly kingdom will include both saved and glorified individuals as well as saved and non-glorified individuals. The saved and glorified individuals will consist of all the saved of all the ages from Adam to the last beheaded martyr. The saved and non-glorified group will consist of a remnant of Israel (who is saved at the conclusion of the 70th Week of Daniel) and some Gentile believers who survive to the Day of the Lord.

Following the battle of Armageddon, Christ will sit in judgment of those remaining alive on the earth in what has been called the Sheep and Goat Judgment (Matt. 25:31-46). Those Gentile believers, who evidenced their faith by how they treated the Jews during the Great Tribulation, will enter the Millennial kingdom along with the saved Jewish remnant.

There are many Scriptures which give us insight into the conditions on earth during the Millennial reign of Christ. These include Isaiah 35, 60-62, 65; Ezek. 40-48; Micah 4; and Rev. 20-22....
(read whole article at link above)

The key for me is this:

"Following the battle of Armageddon, Christ will sit in judgment of those remaining alive on the earth in what has been called the Sheep and Goat Judgment (Matt. 25:31-46). Those Gentile believers, who evidenced their faith by how they treated the Jews during the Great Tribulation, will enter the Millennial kingdom along with the saved Jewish remnant."

No doubt there will be some who survive God's Wrath, are found worthy of entering into the Millennium, become believers and even procreate and raise believers of their own. There is no guarantee, however, that offspring will become believers. So, we will have some who will live and die believers during the Millennium and some who won't become believers. These non-believers are the ones in Rev 20:8-9

Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations [people] which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
Rev 20:9 And they [the people] went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Added: There is no concrete scriptual evidence that all in the Millennium are glorified.

Thanks for responding Vic.. Onelove I was going to answer this question that you asked of me. But I feel Vic and I agree and he beat me to the answer.

Happy 4th of July

Go ahead and post what you were going to post. I was just repeating something I posted on the previous page.

I just can't understand how you feel that there will be flesh in the Millennium,when scripture clearly states that ALL shall be changed,and this change takes place at the 7th trump on the Day of the Lord,at the start of the millennium

In verse 31 we shall all be changed
So again I ask,if we are all changed where will this flesh come from.

No one will be born during the Millennium

I can't agree with that article,because how we treat the Jews has nothing to do with anything,most Jews don't even believe in Christ,and as far as Israel,do you know who true Israel is?

But thats a whole other topic,but I will say this,the Jews are not God's chosen people

Matthew 25:31 "When the Son of man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory:"

Have you wondered what it will be like at Christ return? This is that time; Jesus Christ will come in all His glory, as King of Kings, and Lord of Lord, and with all the holy angels with Him. Jesus will then sit on His throne of His glory, right here on earth. Not on some cloud, or off in space, but in Jerusalem.

Matthew 25:32 "And before Him shall be gathered all nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:"

Notice that there is no reference to a resurrection here, therefore no reference to Revelation 20. The Gathering to Christ is to be on earth, as Recorded in Isaiah 34:1, 2; and Joel 3:1, 2, 11, and 12. When Christ returns in His glory, there will be division. The division in the beginning of the Millennium age is a time for teaching and discipline. The division that this parable shall end with is the final division where the souls will either go into eternity, or into the lake of fire.

That will be a sad time for those that go into the lake of fire; but for those that go into eternity this will be a joyful time. This will not be a sad time for one entering eternity even if their loved brother and mother and father enter into the lake of fire, Why? Well in the Greek, the meaning is that it will be as if they will never have existed. There will be no pain of the thought of a loved one burning away in this age, and perishing, because it will be as if they had never been born. This is why there will be no tears on the first day.

Revelation 21:4; "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."

Revelation 21:8; "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone; which is the second death."

Is your name in the Lamb's book of Life, that is what is important. Jesus has told us how it is put there, and what will happen to all those that are not recorded there. Eternal life is given freely by the mercy and grace that only God can give today, but the time will come when that door is shut tight.

Matthew 25:33 "And He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left."

This separation will be at the time of the sounding of the seventh trumpet when Christ returns, is not the Judgment of the Great white throne, but it is a time of the separation of the nations, or peoples of the earth.

Matthew 25:34 "Then shall the King say unto them on His right hand,' Come, ye blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

This lets us know that He is speaking to His elect, those that were chosen from before the foundation of the world, as well as their inheritance. Ephesians 1:4, 5; "According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love:" [4] "Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, [5]

The whole reason for the adoption of children is to give the responsibility to the parent and the inheritance to the adopted children. Jesus is telling us that as one of His elect, this whole inheritance was set up way back in that first earth age, prior to Genesis 1:2.

First, please don't add to the Bible Onelove. First Corinthians 15: is about Christians; Paul starts the chapter out by saying (Moreover, brethren), this tells us who Paul is talking too, and it's NOT the entire world. If you read IN ORDER Onelove, you will notice that Paul is talking about Adam being the earthly and Christ being the Spiritual. Then Paul say's right after, that we will all (Christians) be changed. Nothing is this chapter tells me at ALL that Paul is refering to everyone on earth. Nor can you prove that. As you quote more Scripture the more silly I see this is becoming. Because this theory you have about flesh mocks alot of Scripture, and prophecy for that matter.

Let me say this,and I guess we can just agree to disagree

When we die we are at that time automatically changed back to our spiritual bodies, christains and non christains alike,and return to the Father.

I say that to say this,we were never meant to be made flesh,at the instant Christ returns we all will change back to the way we were,before satans rebellion.

In our flesh lies a sin nature,which would make it virtually imposible to learn the true Word of God.The only difference between the soul of a believer and non believer during the time of the millennium will be the state of our souls one immortal the other mortal.

What I see as silly is flesh living along side spiritual bodies,and that just can't happen.

And again I say as Christ did,flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God,and when He returns at the start of the millennium this will be His kingdom,no ifs ands or buts about it.

Revelation 11:15 "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of Our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."

I'll agree.... We need to agree to disagree, the more you try to prove this, the more Scripture I see being twisted.

OneLove, if ALL go to heaven in the end anyway, what use was Christ's death on the cross? Was that in vain?
I'll refrain from starting an argument. I'll agree to disagree. maybe you should go back and look at who Pauls speaks to.

Justmee

OneLove, if ALL go to heaven in the end anyway, what use was Christ's death on the cross? Was that in vain?
I'll refrain from starting an argument. I'll agree to disagree. maybe you should go back and look at who Pauls speaks to.

I think you are missing my point,to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.
If you die without Christ,you still return to God,from whence you came,you will just be on the other side of the gulf as Jesus explained in the parable lazarus and the rich man.

Atonement

I'll agree.... We need to agree to disagree, the more you try to prove this, the more Scripture I see being twisted.

Nowhere Im I twisting scripture,you can't twist something that is so ovious,and the simple fact is flesh and blood cannot enter the kingdom of God,period

Noone can be judged in the flesh,when Christ returns,all souls will have already been born

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back