Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why are heretick so dangerous??

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
But jesus only came as a man in body.
He had the mind of god.
Obviously you can suffer any torment if you have the mind of god.
You wouldnt feel them.
I am quite sure Jesus felt that crown of thorns they pushed onto His head and the beatings He took with the whips in the hands of the Roman guards that literally torn His flesh off His back. Jesus suffered and died for you, for me, for everyone that when we die we will have a glorious eternal life with Him.

Isa 53:1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
Isa 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
Isa 53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
Isa 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
Isa 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
John 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

1Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

Also read Matthew 27:24-50 where Jesus was beaten by the Roman guards before He was crucified.

Watch the movie The Passion of the Christ as this is the very depiction of what Jesus went through for you because of the love He has for you.

Your posts on the Reformed faith prove you do not understand it.

I am not the only one who has told you that.

But we know you are right and everyone is wrong.

Grace and peace to you.
There are no right or wrongs, but only the truth found in the word of God, not man's doctrines as wondering knows what she is talking about and probably knows more about that subject then you do. But I am not going to argue this. Start respecting the views of others as I will not give you a violation at this time.

We're all dumb and in need of a crutch.
God makes a wonderful crutch.

What's your crutch?
I think this person got banned? I can see what they said though because you quoted them in your reply. I realize I've gone in theology again by mistake but :biggrin WOW. Maybe I am just too unintelligent but I really don't understand how that person's statements prove a "flaw" in Jesus. Some people have a very strange interpretation on things don't they? :biggrin

The banned person's beliefs sound Satanic to me. Satanism teaches that you are to worship yourself and reject the bible and God. It'd be amusing if it wasn't so sad. These type of people are always very arrogant and overconfident in their beliefs it's kind of funny but at the same time I really do pity them. They are echoing the popular beliefs forced on us by the media.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back