Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[ Testimony ] Why did I become a Christian? and witness of holy spirit

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

siddhi koli

Why did I become a Christian?

I was sad that I had cerebral palsy from birth. And I can't walk.I don't want to live in this sinful world In this world, our desires are not fulfilled. I wanted to be the bride of Christ.

I was horrified to see the Holy Spirit

I saw the Holy Spirit flying as a golden dove with own eyes

I was in the car I saw him in left side of wing mirror of car.

I can't read half English Bible .I can only read Marathi Bible.:study

I don't know what my Christian denomination is, I know very little about Christianity, I was a Hindu but I love Christianity so much that I saw on the internet that Jesus died for sin. Jesus rose from the dead on the third day, I can't go to church.:neutral

Hi siddhi koli

I hope that this video can be an encouragement to you. Bernadette is a friend of mine that I met while living in Miami. She is stronger in her faith and testimony than I have ever been, and yet her body is completely broken. She also hasn't walked since being a child. She's married to a wonderful husband, Jeff. God has been her strength.

God bless,
Ted

Hi siddhi koli

Here's a short bio that tells her story and shows her with Jeff.

BTW she has an email and loves to get messages from people: BernadetteTodd@aol.com or 305.753.5613 and you can call her, although they are often out of town. She travels the world giving her testimony. God has truly blessed her and her broken body with some of His greatest work.

God bless,
Ted

Again, let me offer myself as a contact to answer some of your questions about what it really means to not be a christian, but to be born again. You many contact me by PM or email: miamited1@gmail.com

God bless,
Ted

I was sad that I had cerebral palsy from birth. And I can't walk.I don't want to live in this sinful world In this world, our desires are not fulfilled. I wanted to be the bride of Christ.

I want to address a few things from your OP.

We might have to live in this sinful world, even with our handicaps, but it is not our eternal home. Our eternal home will be with Christ Jesus when He returns for His Bride and at that time we will be given glorified bodies that will no longer look like the ones we have now that are not perfect, 1 Corinthians 15:51-58; Rev 21:1-4.

The Holy Spirit is not to be feared, but brings us comfort and will teach you all truths of the words of God, John 14:26-27.

Our desires are fulfilled within our spirit, not necessarily in our flesh, as the Holy Spirit indwells us within our spirit when we are Spiritually born again from above.

The Holy Spirit also translates the word of God in all the languages through out the world and what I would like you to do is start out by reading the book of John as this will teach you who Christ is and our relationship to Him. Then read the book of Acts as this will help teach you more about the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

Never be afraid to ask questions as we are here to help you learn and if you want you can always PM me and we can talk in private.

God bless you on the beginning of your journey with Him and just keep moving forward in your walk with the Lord.

Hi siddhi koli

I hope that this video can be an encouragement to you. Bernadette is a friend of mine that I met while living in Miami. She is stronger in her faith and testimony than I have ever been, and yet her body is completely broken. She also hasn't walked since being a child. She's married to a wonderful husband, Jeff. God has been her strength.

God bless,
Ted
I know some people like me have a disability.☺️

God's church isn't in a building, it's in people they are the church.The church is Christ's bride, and you are it.

100 Bible Verses aboutChurch Building​

Questions-Description of the Holy Spirit.
Answers- My mother is a nurse.She works in JNPT hospital and my body strength was lost due to vegan.
Then I was going to JNPT hospital with my mother in the car of young uncle or uncle's elder son.
I was in the car that day to say I saw him on the left side of the wing mirror of the car. I saw the Holy Spirit flying like a golden dove. (in spiritual).

Siddhi Koli said:
in the car I saw the Holy Spirit in the form of doves spreading golden rays View attachment 321528what happens when holy spirit comes upon you ? Click here and tell me
Artist -siddhi koli

In Marathi (in Devanagari script) the word pavitra aatma(पवित्र आत्मा) is used.
Holy Spirit is called Pavitra Aatma in Marathi language.️

That is, I was very sad and cried to see that Jesus Christ died for the sins of all.Jesus will surely give salvation to all. I read on the internet that the Hebrew name for Jesus is Yeshua (יֵשׁוּעַ), which means salvation.and The Holy Spirit is called ruach ha kodesh in Hebrew . I call Jehovah the Creator. Etc☹️
But I could not create salvation myself. I read some verses of the Holy Bible.

Acts 4:12

King James Version

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
And I used to worship the idols of my favorite deities and now I don't believe in any deities Because I used to eat vegetables for deity and To attain salvation.

I started remembering negative things, became irritable and vitamin deficient and Fell unconscious.

I was taken to Apollo Hospital and regained consciousness.

I learned that idolatry is a sin .
Exodus 20:3-5
King James Version

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Siddhi Koli said:
I was a pure vegetarian because consuming non-vegetarian food is sinful.
I used to think about which religion to choose. That is to choose monotheism or polytheism.
Or I used to think about which to believe.

Ahimsa (Sanskrit: अहिंसा, IAST: ahiṃsā, lit. 'nonviolence') is the ancient Indian principle of nonviolence which applies to actions towards all living beings. It is a key virtue in Indian religions like Jainism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Sikhism. source: wikipedia
I was eating vegan food to achieve salvation. I don't know much about Christianity before.

After that I was taken to Apollo Hospital and recovered.
Because of this reason
I was eating vegan food to achieve salvation. I don't know much about Christianity before.

Siddhi Koli said:
I heard and watched more stories about Jesus on the computer. and have accepted Jesus as my savior.

Then I fell in love with Jesus. I understand that Jesus is our savior.:sorry:)

In the year 2021 I left Vaishnavism, a sect of Hinduism

I heard and watched more stories about Jesus on the computer. and have accepted Jesus as my savior.
I have schizophrenia and Depression.
I talk to a psychiatrist on the mobile phone; my mother helps me.
I don't worship idols anymore

I am fatherless
I have been unable to walk since birth, because of cerebral palsy. Sitting on a wheel chair hurts my waist.
I started remembering negative things.
And I used to think about which god to believe in.
I was a vegan, eating non-vegetarian is a sin so my vitamins were deficient, I fainted then I was taken to Apollo Hospital then I regained consciousness and mom took me to a psychiatrist. Then I didn't say anything, I was silent .

When I saw the Holy Spirit
1f54a.png

I was afraid, I knew what the truth was. Then I started believing in monotheism.
271d.png

There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me
Then I started eating vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods

I play songs of Jesus in Marathi on TV in front of my mother.

She loves all Jesus songs
She still believes in Hinduism, all religions; My mother believes in Jesus Christ .
I just became a Christian alone.

Last edited:
Questions-Description of the Holy Spirit.
Answers- My mother is a nurse.She works in JNPT hospital and my body strength was lost due to vegan.
Then I was going to JNPT hospital with my mother in the car of young uncle or uncle's elder son.
I was in the car that day to say I saw him on the left side of the wing mirror of the car. I saw the Holy Spirit flying like a golden dove. (in spiritual).

Siddhi Koli said:
in the car I saw the Holy Spirit in the form of doves spreading golden rays View attachment 321528what happens when holy spirit comes upon you ? Click here and tell me
Artist -siddhi koli

In Marathi (in Devanagari script) the word pavitra aatma(पवित्र आत्मा) is used.
Holy Spirit is called Pavitra Aatma in Marathi language.️

That is, I was very sad and cried to see that Jesus Christ died for the sins of all.Jesus will surely give salvation to all. I read on the internet that the Hebrew name for Jesus is Yeshua (יֵשׁוּעַ), which means salvation.and The Holy Spirit is called ruach ha kodesh in Hebrew . I call Jehovah the Creator. Etc☹️
But I could not create salvation myself. I read some verses of the Holy Bible.

Acts 4:12

King James Version

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
And I used to worship the idols of my favorite deities and now I don't believe in any deities Because I used to eat vegetables for deity and To attain salvation.

I started remembering negative things, became irritable and vitamin deficient and Fell unconscious.

I was taken to Apollo Hospital and regained consciousness.

I learned that idolatry is a sin .
Exodus 20:3-5
King James Version

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Siddhi Koli said:
I was a pure vegetarian because consuming non-vegetarian food is sinful.
I used to think about which religion to choose. That is to choose monotheism or polytheism.
Or I used to think about which to believe.

Ahimsa (Sanskrit: अहिंसा, IAST: ahiṃsā, lit. 'nonviolence') is the ancient Indian principle of nonviolence which applies to actions towards all living beings. It is a key virtue in Indian religions like Jainism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Sikhism. source: wikipedia

After that I was taken to Apollo Hospital and recovered.
Because of this reason

Siddhi Koli said:

Then I fell in love with Jesus. I understand that Jesus is our savior.:sorry:)

In the year 2021 I left Vaishnavism, a sect of Hinduism

I have schizophrenia and Depression.
I talk to a psychiatrist on the mobile phone; my mother helps me.
I don't worship idols anymore

I am fatherless
I have been unable to walk since birth, because of cerebral palsy. Sitting on a wheel chair hurts my waist.
I started remembering negative things.
And I used to think about which god to believe in.
I was a vegan, eating non-vegetarian is a sin so my vitamins were deficient, I fainted then I was taken to Apollo Hospital then I regained consciousness and mom took me to a psychiatrist. Then I didn't say anything, I was silent .

When I saw the Holy Spirit
1f54a.png

I was afraid, I knew what the truth was. Then I started believing in monotheism.
271d.png

There is good news why the Holy Spirit appeared, He has something to tell me
Then I started eating vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods

I play songs of Jesus in Marathi on TV in front of my mother.

She loves all Jesus songs
She still believes in Hinduism, all religions; My mother believes in Jesus Christ .
I just became a Christian alone.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful testimony with us. Keep walking in the Holy Spirit allowing God's Spirit teach you all truths.

God bless you :)

I don't know what my Christian denomination is, I know very little about Christianity, I was a Hindu but I love Christianity so much that I saw on the internet that Jesus died for sin. Jesus rose from the dead on the third day, I can't go to church.:neutral
I was just studying hindu today. Terrible. I'm so glad you got out. I
Hinduism is very disturbing. Are you in the USA?

Again, let me offer myself as a contact to answer some of your questions about what it really means to not be a christian, but to be born again. You many contact me by PM or email: miamited1@gmail.com

God bless,
Ted
Yes and born again doesn't mean reincarnation or coming back as an animal or other. It just means we have a second nature when we give out life and heart to him you get a new nature. The holy spirit in you to help you in life. The nature of being in right standing with God because of Jesus sacrifice and we don't sacrifice animals or anything. I thought that was important to tell Tedd. I just want her to know

I know it is a lot of information sister, but within time you can understand. I will keep you on my prayer list. God is notva God of chaos, but order. One God. It might be strange, but I think of it like an egg. The egg has yolk, white and then shell, but is one. That is how God is. God the heavenly father, God the son Jesus and the holy spirit. It is one and only God. He has a lot of attributes and those is describing his character. Not other Gods. We always pray, in Jesus name and amen is a confirmation.

Oh one more thing sister in Jesus. People only marry one person. They no longer have concubines or anything like that. Just one person the way it was intended in genesis. God made male Adam and female, Eve. Only two, not multiple

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back