Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why has Epstein Client List Not Been Released ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The same reason they killed him. That information is not for the pubic to see.
So the identities on the Epstein client list & the identity of the White House cocaine fiend are now both together, both of them being put on the same "NOT FOR THE PUBLIC TO SEE" shelf ?
Can either of them actually even be called a conspiracy theory at this point ?
Did I post this in the wrong forum?

So the identities on the Epstein client list & the identity of the White House cocaine fiend are now both together, both of them being put on the same "NOT FOR THE PUBLIC TO SEE" shelf ?
Can either of them actually even be called a conspiracy theory at this point ?
Did I post this in the wrong forum?

I think its a fact someone who is either a local or was invited by invitaition to the WH enjoys there cocaine. Well i mean im sure its a fact that cocaine was found inside the Presidents house.

I mean, the worlds most advanced intelligence and security can find Bin Laden no problem , but just cannot find out where a bag a cocaine come from in the apparently the most secured and protected property in the world.

Its the worlds biggest mystery. Obvioulsy someone or someones managed to just casually walk into one of Americas most secure and protected facilities in the world and just snort some cocaine and not even care about evidence just leave a bag there. How embarassing.

Its only cocaine so who really cares what someone personaly chooses to consume, but thats not the point, the point is it shows how weak and vulnerable America is if someone can just have easy access to the WH and take in a substance and do what they want, and even after with the evidence of a substance of concern found inteligence and security is not even able to figure out who or where it possibly come from. Maybe they do and its just not public and if so what do they expect the public to think.

And rumor had it that Joesniff was not there, if Joesniff was not there then he should have organised full protection over his house, well its the peoples house as well, no parties when hes not there.

Isn't coke illegal?
So why is this any different from any other illegal thing?
What if its was a gun?(serial number removed)
I think the reaction might be different.

Because its high level security they maybe know the truth but its confidential. Who knows.

I mean thats how stupid things are. The people are expected to have trust in there Governments that hold secret and classified information against them claiming its in the name of the counrty and everyones safety. They can expose or hide whatever they want i guess. And if anyone questions anything they just get lablled a conspiracy theorist nutcase.

Isn't coke illegal?
So why is this any different from any other illegal thing?
What if its was a gun?(serial number removed)
I think the reaction might be different.

Many things are illegal only because a handful of humans decide what is legal or illegal for everyone else, they pick and choose what suits them to there own beliefs and world views.

One day something is legal and no one cares, the next day its suddenly illegal and everyone thinks your a criminal want to lock you in a cage for it.

With all the millions that get displaced and sent and killed in wars and those funding and suporting wars and supplying weapons, and whos in prison, someone who stole a car for a joy ride?.

I have been asked before why dont i trust any politician. Its a easy answer. Anyone who has nothing better to do in there life than want to control people they dont even know and tell them what they can and cannot do i believe they have serious issues. They more focused on having power and control over others and the world than focusing on themselves and there own life.

Im not sure what a psyciatrist would call someone who is like that.

Coke is illegal but unless someone is forced to take it i mean people need take responsibility for there own lives and what they consume and in moderation.

Sugar is probably the most addictive drug in the world, most of the world is addicted to sugar, its probably worse that cocaine and its a everyday legal substance people consume.

Why has Epstein Client List Not Been Released ?

Did you really think it was only military secrets he stole from us?
iu

Why do you think the prosecutor who gave Epstein a slap on the wrist was appointed to labor secretary by Trump?

Where was the client list located that afforded him this "opportunity" to steal it ?
Justice Department had it under Barr. So accessible to Trump.

Back in 2002, when Jeffrey Epstein was known only as a mysterious financial whiz with a private island and a roster of A-list friends, being friendly with him was something to boast about. And Donald Trump did.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine that year for a story headlined “Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery.” “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Motive. Opportunity. And we already know he's a thief.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back