Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

HSong

https://jesus-saves-all.com/
2024 Supporter
Believe in Jesus Christ to be saved and thus all people will trust in Christ Jesus and go to Heaven.

ISAIAH 26:9 When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.

I was speaking to a person today and he mentioned “three wise men” when making reference to a place he had went to. The three wise men, though there could have been more wise people in general coming to offer gifts, travelled to where the Messiah (Jesus Christ) and accepted Him as their saviour. They most likely looked at the Prophecy of Daniel and were inspired to seek Christ Jesus.

Matthew 2:11 On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.

These men were considered wise because they were believers in Christ. And to believe in Christ is to have faith alone in Him, which is why they bowed down and worshipped Him, they trusted Him. The treasures they presented were not to be saved, but rather a result of their salvation. The fruits of the Holy Spirit within them, that wraps all believers and seals them to the day of redemption.

Psalm 86:9 All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, 0 Lord; they will bring glory to your name.

The truth is that everyone will become a believer in Jesus Christ with faith alone, just like these wise men! In fact, everyone will also be worshipped Christ Jesus and bowing down to Him because of this faith, because they were saved, out of thankfulness, gratitude and love.

And the wise men followed the Star of Bethlehem, which is called His Star which is how they found Christ Jesus.

Matthew 2:2 saying, “Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him.”

The truth is that everyone will worship the one who was born King of the Jews, which is Jesus, because everyone will believe in Christ with faith alone and be saved, that is guaranteed.

Rev. 15:4 "ALL nations shall come and worship You, for your judgments have been made manifested."

Everyone will come to worship Christ. Not just the wise men from one particular nation, all the wise people everywhere, because every one will be made wise by understanding this truth. To be saved, you must believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone. And thus everyone will believe in Christ Jesus with faith alone and be saved.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

What is winning souls? It’s soulwinning, evangelism, telling people the good news of Christ. And the good news of Christ through Christian Universalism, which is the truth, is truly wise! This is true. Everyone will go to Heaven because Christ will save everyone and make everyone become a believer in Him!

Psalm 66:3, 4 "Through the greatness of your power your enemies shall submit themselves to you. ALL the earth shall worship You and sing praises to you." [Submission meaning having faith alone in Jesus Christ to be saved. We were all enemies of Christ at one point in our lives! And we will all be washed of our sins by faith alone in Him.]

The important part about soulwinning is to tell people the Gospel, how to be saved, which is to believe in Christ Jesus with faith alone. The sooner people are saved by Jesus, the less suffering they will experience. That’s my motivation for saving people through Christ. The longer people go on without the truth, the more suffering they experience.

Psalm 22:27, 29 "ALL the ends of the world shall remember and turn to the Lord, and ALL the families of the nations shall worship before You. ALL those who go down to the dust (death) shall bow before You."

I remember when I used to believe in Eternal Conscious Torment and then subsequently Annihilationism in the past. These false doctrines brought me no lasting comfort. I would worry about my family members and other friends, even though I was already saved, what these peoples fate would be. That’s the torture of the ECT and Conditional Immortality false doctrines. But the truth of Universal Reconciliation through Christ Jesus tells us the truth! That everyone will be saved by Jesus Christ this is true! Everyone will become wise! And that is true wisdom.

Psalm 86:9 "ALL nations whom God has made will come and worship before Him"

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back