Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Women In Society Are Foretelling The Rapture

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

ugmug

Women In Society Are Foretelling The Rapture

Notice that today's society is becoming entirely women driven, from music performers, actors, politicians, corporate leaders, etc. This is eerily similar to the story of Sodom and Gomorrah where Lot sent out his two daughters into to the hostile homosexual crowd to try to placate their evil desires just before God judged their wickedness.

Jesus Christ said in Luke 17:28-30 that the end days of mankind will be like Lot's day. Lot lived in Sodom and in the story two angels came to warn Lot and his family to flee God's impending judgment of Sodom and Gomorrah and not to look back. The angels subsequently caused the homosexual crowd, that gathered in front of Lot's door, to become greatly aroused since they desired to have sexual relations with the two angels.

Lot tried to appease the crowd by sending out his two daughters, it didn't work. Today we have the same scenario where the world has become obsessed with homosexual rights and any semblance of rejection from anyone to those rights brings out a hostile reaction from the gathering crowd of supporters.

Our women driven society is just another confirmation of this being the last last days of mankind, as being like Lot's days (Luke 17:28-30), where Lot sent out his two daughters as one last attempt to quiet the evil desires of all the inhabitants.

Notice that God sent two angels knowing that they would aroused the sexual desires of all the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah. God didn't send two old decrepit looking angels to Sodom that would arouse no sexual desire in anybody.

This is eerily similar to what God did in the Garden of Eden when he made the forbidden fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil desirous of eating. People today, especially the Christian church, believe that homosexual desire is virtuous and we cannot question it as an affront to God.

Also notice that Jesus Christ also said that the last days will be like Noah's day (Matthew 24:37-43). In Noah's day women had sexual relations with 'giants' and they bore offspring from this relationship. God told Noah to build a huge ark which he obediently did. I can imagine that such a huge ark was attractive to all the giants but since it was built in a desert it seemed totally worthless to them.

When the door to the ark closed, and the rain began, the ark was fortunately built big enough to prevent all the panicky 'giant's' from clinging to the boat and ultimately sinking it or capsizing it! It is wise to follow God's instructions no matter how ludicrous they seem in the present (hint: flee immorality and don't look back).

It is clear that the rapture draws near as more of society becomes dominated by women to quiet the ravenous evil sexual desires of mankind. It will not work! Jesus will then come to snatch all of his believers up to heaven just before the start of the Great Tribulation (hint: read the Book of Revelation).

The same evil that was present in Sodom and Gomorrah is still present today in all of mankind's sinful flesh.

Believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and rest assured that you'll be included in the rapture where Jesus Christ will return to take all of his believers out of this world just before mankind's final judgment.

God Bless

The same evil that was present in Sodom and Gomorrah is still present today in all of mankind's sinful flesh.

Brilliant deduction there ugmug. Now, knowing this, you might see what Peter has to say about "judgment" and where Judgment Falls, FIRST:

1 Peter 4:17
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
Believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and rest assured that you'll be included in the rapture where Jesus Christ will return to take all of his believers out of this world just before mankind's final judgment.

When we pray, deliver us from evil, what evil do you think Jesus was referring to? The evil of some other persons, or the evil present within us? Romans 7:21. I only wonder sometimes how seriously believers take that prayer.

Matthew 6:13
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

When Paul stood, praying the above to God in Christ, do you think he was not cognizant of what he was praying to be delivered from?

2 Corinthians 12:7
And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

I'm willing to make spiritual bank on the fact that there is going to be some GREAT TRIBULATION available for all of us who are standing here on earth, WHEN these parties are SEPARATED and SEVERED.

Acts 14:22
Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Do you think at least one of the above may be in for a very hard time? I think it so. For any believer, it is to batten down the hatches, and prepare to be SEVERED from the other.

What that might entail, I can only speculate.

Notice that today's society is becoming entirely women driven, from music performers, actors, politicians, corporate leaders, etc. This is eerily similar to the story of Sodom and Gomorrah where Lot sent out his two daughters into to the hostile homosexual crowd to try to placate their evil desires just before God judged their wickedness.
I'm sorry. I don't believe there is any similarity at all.
The two daughters were not sent out as leaders and they were rejected by the mob.
The destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah had absolutely nothing to do with those cities being "women driven societies."

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back