Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Your favorite bible hero/heroine, besides Jesus?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Who is your favourite bible hero or heroine besides Jesus? Why is he or she a favourite?
I will begin. Mine is Jacob. I like him because like me, he is a sinner, a deceiver, a liar and there is hardly anything good about him besides the fact that he hungers for God's blessings to be in his life. Yet, at the end of his life, he died in worship of God.
He started up bad, and tried to get God's blessings, but ended up just worshipping God, even in his death. I want to be someone like that.
I can never be a Abraham because I am weak in my faith, or a David because I am too cowardly to trust God to slay a Goliath or a Moses or a Elijah or a Paul.
But I am definitely a Jacob, in that I seek after God's blessings, despite being a sinner and hopefully, at the end of my life, died in worship of God like him. So he is my hero even though I am a gal.
What about yours?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back