Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Appreciation ( WITH MODERATOR NOTE ! )

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kienyui

Moderator Note
After inconsistences and anomalies came to light in what was said in this thread it was decided that we would no longer allow any posting on this thread . You are welcome to read and form your own opinion .
More pertinent info here , https://christianforums.net/threads/someone-believe-me-with-moderator-note.105986/

It is by the grace of the lord the we are here today. I had a long chat with a senior citizen last night. He reviewed to me the deepest things of life. He unveiled the Scripture to me and edify me on God's wisdom, God's plan and God's work.

My Name is Muh Plavious Kienyui. Muh means Mighty prince, Kienyui means a special gift from God and Plavious is the name of the white missionary who lead my father to christ. I don't know the meaning.
I am the only surviving child in a family of 6. My father was a devoted Muslim leader who after meeting Plavious, a while engineer gave his life to Christ and the Muslim community killed him and my other siblings who were older than me. I was just 7 year old.

At 7, I was taking care of my own needs. I went to the elementary school at the age of 11. I had no book, no uniform, no parent and paying no fee and. I skipped classes without being promoted. I fact I was promoting myself.

Later I became conscious, started selling candy to pay my school fee and buying books and food. I later move to secondary school, high school and the university.
Today I am counted among the top 10$ most educated in my community. What I face today God has already prepared me.

I want to use this opportunity to appreciate the effort of a 89 years old senior citizen that donated $16 to me yesterday. He also donated wisdom to me and call me his grandson. It was so strange a feeling that someone can can identify with me and approved of me as his own. He said with his $16, I will testify if I am honest, faithful and obedient to the Scripture and of course I am planning for a testimony.

I read in Isaiah 32:1-20 that when the holy shall come, dry land will be fruitful, mountains shall be made low and crooked shall be made straight. I look for for a bigger miracle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please we have investigated Muh Plavious Kienyui and found that he is a chronic scammer whose target are Christian. He has brothers and sister living abroad who are well-established and he is here lying that he is only survived son. We also found that his mother is alive. Finally, we found that when he scammed people in Cameroon, his home country, and he is arrested, he used that to write stories to soft hearted Christians to scam them.

All in all, he scams Christians for a living and he has been doing that for a long time. Please type this name on google and you will see all he has been writing on other Christian groups

Good evening JosephNdi i am happy about your findings and conclusion. I am also happy i have noy scam any one and if there is one, kindly do inform us. I wish and love to see you and talk about my situation Rather than making conclusions.

I also believe there a people from New Zealand here who will confirm I did not receive and cannot receive any money from their country just like any other country.
Love and prayers

At 7, I was taking care of my own needs. I went to the elementary school at the age of 11. I had no book, no uniform, no parent and paying no fee and. I skipped classes without being promoted. I fact I was promoting myself.
No foster parents in your country ?

Good evening JosephNdi i am happy about your findings and conclusion. I am also happy i have noy scam any one and if there is one, kindly do inform us. I wish and love to see you and talk about my situation Rather than making conclusions.

I also believe there a people from New Zealand here who will confirm I did not receive and cannot receive any money from their country just like any other country.
Love and prayers
Plavious you scammed a group of persons in Obala and Yaounde near Yaounde. we contacted some of those persons and got confirmation. We also found the case you post in Febuary here https://onlinebaptist.com/profile/32747-kienyui/ to be because of 3 milions you scammed from someone.

Last edited:
No hawkman . The seems to be a cameroonian in the forum. Can you please with him to meet with me.
But this is what you said to the people in New Zealand .

Hi All. This is not for me but for a brother who had been asking for help on a Facebook forum page Christians in New Zealand. This is what he had written:

"My name is Muh Plavious Kienyui. An internally displaced Person from Cameroon, Central Africa. I was named Plavious after a white missionary who led my parents to Christ and Kienyui meaning God’s gift. My parents were Muslims and were brutally murdered after I was born because of their newly found faith. At a tender age, a missionary from New Zealand gave up her Job at Global media outreach to take care of me.

As a foster child to two New Zealand Elderly women. I have exhausted all their finances on health, food and accommodation. Lois Hembrow and Julie Green adopted me and have been very good to me. They will love to give me all they have but unfortunately they don't have enough to put me on my feet. I am presently very sick, with no food and no home and cannot imagine such elderly person I was supposed to take care of to instead be working to take care of me.

Please if anyone here is interested, I can send him/her the contact of those he has scammed as well as the contact of the police office and stations that has arrested him several tim because of scamming

Hi All. This is not for me but for a brother who had been asking for help on a Facebook forum page Christians in New Zealand. This is what he had written:

"My name is Muh Plavious Kienyui. An internally displaced Person from Cameroon, Central Africa. I was named Plavious after a white missionary who led my parents to Christ and Kienyui meaning God’s gift. My parents were Muslims and were brutally murdered after I was born because of their newly found faith. At a tender age, a missionary from New Zealand gave up her Job at Global media outreach to take care of me.

As a foster child to two New Zealand Elderly women. I have exhausted all their finances on health, food and accommodation. Lois Hembrow and Julie Green adopted me and have been very good to me. They will love to give me all they have but unfortunately they don't have enough to put me on my feet. I am presently very sick, with no food and no home and cannot imagine such elderly person I was supposed to take care of to instead be working to take care of me.
hawkman he scammed those couple in New Zealand a car which he later sold

Please if you dought me type the family Name "MUH" on facebook and reach out to this brothers or sister who are in the united states or Canada

Yes. It is same thing I said here. She is in New Zealand. I am proud to be her child but she has no means to help me. About other Christian groups, I did mention it here that I have written over 300 messages. I need someone who can see my situation and evaluate my help. I did mention he I was doing well.

I can as well send anyone the contact of his brothers or sister if that did not bother anyone. One thing that we found is that the brothers told us they have tried to support Plavious financial and in other aspect to no avail, that he is someone who just want to sit for others to work for him.

They are all bitter with what he is doing as the see it as tarnishing their names as most of them said the are well-establish and well paid software Engineers.

Yes. It is same thing I said here.
You have not told of your foster parents on this forum I can find , which post was that ?

No foster parents mentioned in this quote from YOU .
I am the only surviving child in a family of 6. My father was a devoted Muslim leader who after meeting Plavious, a while engineer gave his life to Christ and the Muslim community killed him and my other siblings who were older than me. I was just 7 year old.

hawkman he scammed those couple in New Zealand a car which he later sold
Fortunately
I can as well send anyone the contact of his brothers or sister if that did not bother anyone. One thing that we found is that the brothers told us they have tried to support Plavious financial and in other aspect to no avail, that he is someone who just want to sit for others to work for him.

They are all bitter with what he is doing as the see it as tarnishing their names as most of them said the are well-establish and well paid software Engineers.
Please do share. Kindly do. I read in your post that I am rich yet I was supported by who I don't know to no avail

Any one who one it, please send me a private message and i will kindly send you the names. I do not want to entangle them here because they are well respected persons

Plavious you scammed a group of persons in Obala and Yaounde near Yaounde. we contacted some of those persons and got confirmation. We also found the case you post in Febuary here https://onlinebaptist.com/profile/32747-kienyui/ to be because of 3 milions you scammed from someone.

Thank you, Joseph.

I saw someone using the name "Plavious" on other forums about a year or so ago, and it was the same story. All about how his country was suffering persecution and he was "about to be killed," and needed money to be extradited to another country if he was to survive. He even posted pictures of the "current" attacks, and then someone pointed out to me in private that the images were five years old, and simply lifted from a website that was posting about it back when persecution actually WAS happening in earnest.

You are protecting people from this man, and for that you are doing a service to the Lord and to His people. You will be rewarded in eternity.

Thank you, Joseph.

I saw someone using the name "Plavious" on other forums about a year or so ago, and it was the same story. All about how his country was suffering persecution and he was "about to be killed," and needed money to be extradited to another country if he was to survive. He even posted pictures of the "current" attacks, and then someone pointed out to me in private that the images were five years old, and simply lifted from a website that was posting about it back when persecution actually WAS happening in earnest.

You are protecting people from this man, and for that you are doing a service to the Lord and to His people. You will be rewarded in eternity.
Yes. He even went as far as lying in some post that his son has died which was not true.

Yes. He even went as far as lying in some post that his son has died which was not true.
I don't know how you get you information but one thing I will tell you. We have a judge, the almighty. He reward us accordingly

Yes, we have a Judge, the Almighty, and both should be CAPITOLIZED, and anyone who would prey upon the sympathies of well-meaning Christians to cheat them out of money is a WICKED MAN who is going to burn in HELL for all eternity.

We clear on that "Plavious," or are we not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back