Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Appreciation ( WITH MODERATOR NOTE ! )

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I needed was a man to meet from here for my troubles to talk with and to help me get good treatment, start up and activity. If by any mean I have asked anyone we are talking in this forum privately to send me money, I believe the person would have come up or is still to come up. I only needed an organization here in Cameroon I could go to them with mu sincere heart.

Love and prayers

Yes, we have a Judge, the Almighty, and both should be CAPITOLIZED, and anyone who would prey upon the sympathies of well-meaning Christians to cheat them out of money is a WICKED MAN who is going to burn in HELL for all eternity.

We clear on that "Plavious," or are we not?
Thank you. Happy how you concluded. God bless you.

All I needed was a man to meet from here for my troubles to talk with and to help me get good treatment, start up and activity. If by any mean I have asked anyone we are talking in this forum privately to send me money, I believe the person would have come up or is still to come up. I only needed an organization here in Cameroon I could go to them with mu sincere heart.

Love and prayers

You are going to burn in Hell. Repent of your sins while you still have time, or your torments will be that much worse because you were WARNED and yet you still attempted to lie and cheat God's people till the very end.

All to God.

Yes, but you can only lie to Him for so long. He sees everything you are doing, and if you do not repent there will be nowhere to hide when judgement day comes. And your judgment day could come sooner than you think if you're not careful.

Is this you Kienyui ? This is from Feb 2019 .

"I have given myself up for labour in exchange for food and water but all the responses are similar. When you see me write to public sites like this, it because I have got no other option.

We no longer believe in the United Nation. We do not believe in international organizations. If there was one, we would have have heard from them since 2016 that we started calling on them.

Thank you once again for your efford
@other one. Right now I have 300CFA about $0.7. I have three mouth, excluding myself to feed. I lost my son two weeks ago because of intestinal infection now we have to face hunger.

God you know our needs. If it's youreally will, let it be done. I have never thought that one day I will be a begger/refugee. Where am I today? No home, no hope of going home, no job, no food, nothing.

Thank you for your effort."

Last edited:
Is this you Kienyui ? From Nov 2023

Is this you Kienyui ? This is from Feb 2019 .

"I have given myself up for labour in exchange for food and water but all the responses are similar. When you see me write to public sites like this, it because I have got no other option.

We no longer believe in the United Nation. We do not believe in international organizations. If there was one, we would have have heard from them since 2016 that we started calling on them.

Thank you once again for your efford
@other one. Right now I have 300CFA about $0.7. I have three mouth, excluding myself to feed. I lost my son two weeks ago because of intestinal infection now we have to face hunger.

God you know our needs. If it's youreally will, let it be done. I have never thought that one day I will be a begger/refugee. Where am I today? No home, no hope of going home, no job, no food, nothing.

Thank you for your effort."
This is very well my message.
Permit me to do this. I know I am a sinner, I am not holy but I am not a scam. If you don't mind, inbox me, I will give you link to my message and or whatsapp number. Book and appointment, make a video call. You will see this hungry child on my dp. You will see my face.

I am not doing this because I want you to help me. I want you to understand my story. JosephNdi join this forum at 8:31pm today and immediately get on hid assignment which is well accomplished.

I told you in particular hawkman yesterday that I was been writing online for years but no help. I did not hide any of my information. I told you apart from Christian group, I also wrote to church yet no one believe me.

I am not discrediting Josephndi but Isaiah 43:2 is in for me.

If you need like to my Facebook, I can give it. I post all these things there. I am not ashamed nor hiding any fact

I have a very long story
I have found a story and it seems to be your story . Oddly no mention of a son . Story is from Nov 2023 .

I have found a story and it seems to be your story . Oddly no mention of a son . Story is from Nov 2023 .

That is the part of my story I had hope to share.

That is my story I have been writing and someone was editing for grammatical errors. It is incomplete. Still have my personal life? Education at Ecole and attempt trip that are not concluded

This is very well my message.
Permit me to do this. I know I am a sinner, I am not holy but I am not a scam. If you don't mind, inbox me, I will give you link to my message and or whatsapp number. Book and appointment, make a video call. You will see this hungry child on my dp. You will see my face.

I am not doing this because I want you to help me. I want you to understand my story. JosephNdi join this forum at 8:31pm today and immediately get on hid assignment which is well accomplished.

I told you in particular hawkman yesterday that I was been writing online for years but no help. I did not hide any of my information. I told you apart from Christian group, I also wrote to church yet no one believe me.

I am not discrediting Josephndi but Isaiah 43:2 is in for me.
You are talking about hungry child when you pay monthly rent in hundred of thousands for your Girlfriend but put your child in hunger so that you can use them to get money to give your girlfriend a lucrative life.

You are talking about hungry child when you pay monthly rent in hundred of thousands for your Girlfriend but put your child in hunger so that you can use them to get money to give your girlfriend a lucrative life.
JosephNdi, hawkman , Kienyui , @hiddi have been in this forum for a few months reading a praying for God to give me directives.
Mathew 18:15-20. Also it will be right to sit this young man down and talk with him JosephNdi. Are you are Christian? Are there other reasons? You have been here at a few hours. You are able to do investigation, contact his brother, sister, a police officer, those he scammed and lots more. Are you not trying to blackmail him and gain members confidence?
Kienyui can you talk with me inbox? If it is true, you still have another chance to repent. for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

JosephNdi, hawkman , Kienyui , @hiddi have been in this forum for a few months reading a praying for God to give me directives.
Mathew 18:15-20. Also it will be right to sit this young man down and talk with him JosephNdi. Are you are Christian? Are there other reasons? You have been here at a few hours. You are able to do investigation, contact his brother, sister, a police officer, those he scammed and lots more. Are you not trying to blackmail him and gain members confidence?
Kienyui can you talk with me inbox? If it is true, you still have another chance to repent. for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
Jonathan, As I told the moderator, what I have reported here is not just something I have done today. We have settled some of the scam cases before I was granted the person to report what he is doing here. I have concrete proofs of what I have reported here and I have given the contact of some of Plavious relatives to some of those who contacted me privately for them to verify what I am reporting here. Moreover, check on the web, you will see all the lies and posts he has been writing.

Last edited:
This is what he posted on other Christian forum. Copy of the Arrest in there and the address of the police office that arrested him is there. Call them and find out why he was arrested. You will be stock to learn from them that it was because of a 3 millions scam even though he is making Christians in that group to believe that it was because of blabla

Jonathan, As I told the moderator, what I have reported here is not just something I have done today. We have settled some of the scam cases before I was granted the person to report what he is doing here. I have concrete proofs of what I have reported here and I have given the contact of some of Plavious relatives to some of those who contacted me privately for them to verify what I am reporting here. Moreover, check on the web, you will see all the lies and posts he has been writing.
Can you chat me inbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back