Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Biden campaigns for Trump

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
He has caused enough damage.
I miss the Obama days when the economy was booming, lower gas prices, high returns on investments, And a leader that could actually speak with class. When trump entered the picture republicans turned goofy and were removed all rational thinking.

Huh? This thread makes no sense, especially in light of how just yesterday you were posting about President Biden insulting an ally (Japan), but here you praise Don the Con for doing the same to two of our allies?

Riven, it's so refreshing to see your totally non-partisan takes.

Huh? This thread makes no sense, especially in light of how just yesterday you were posting about President Biden insulting an ally (Japan), but here you praise Don the Con for doing the same to two of our allies?

How is The Donald praising our two allies?

Have you been to London or Paris lately?
Do you even remember what they USED to be like?

I think you don't quite get the OP....maybe.

Why do Rivens takes have to be non-partisan?
Are yours?
I'm proud to be a believer of what made this country great.

And a non believer of the ideology that has ruined it.

This was posted by a Biden supporter channel. I thought it was rather funny, so I posted it. Where in my post am I praising Trump?

England seems to be having a few issues. People in England, from England are having a hard time waving the England flag in England these days without being called trouble makers.

One of the only reasons i give America respect is at a time in history they could have easy taken over the entire world and yet chose not to. Thats respect.

Why do Rivens takes have to be non-partisan?
Are yours?
I'm proud to be a believer of what made this country great.

And a non believer of the ideology that has ruined it.
Riven lazily dismisses my posts by simply declaring them to be "partisan", while denying that he's partisan at all.

I know very well that I'm partisan.

Riven lazily dismisses my posts by simply declaring them to be "partisan", while denying that he's partisan at all.

I know very well that I'm partisan.
We all are.
So I agree with you.

Some claim to be in "the middle"....but I don't think that's possible.
Right now, the US is cut down the middle - 50, 50 - that sounds to me like there isn't any middle.

We all are.
So I agree with you.

Some claim to be in "the middle"....but I don't think that's possible.
Right now, the US is cut down the middle - 50, 50 - that sounds to me like there isn't any middle.
My wife is imho diametric to me on politics.

Gets emotional way too much on it .not that I don't have my triggers . I just can't imagine that left caring as they claim . Even my wife will say it seems left or right the govt will steal and lie to us.

My response .well duh it's why I lean libertarian in many ways . I'm really hesitant to vote trump but I can't see him or any Republican as flawed as they are allowing the anti semetic and lawlessness that happens in blue cities.

They tried that in Miami and because of desantis who warned the agencies allow it and I will fire you and your mayors and jail you . Suddenly those hamas loving protesters saw they way out .

He has caused enough damage.
I miss the Obama days when the economy was booming, lower gas prices, high returns on investments, And a leader that could actually speak with class. When trump entered the picture republicans turned goofy and were removed all rational thinking.

Im not a fan of Obama and think hes a bit crooked , but i can say he presented himself well and professionally and was well spoken like a leader should. He had leadership skills.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back