Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Daily Universalist Verses

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Again, my mother tells me to stop spreading the good news of Christ. Why is she so persistent? She tells me she fears I will be murdered and tortured. And that my family will be murdered and tortured. I am against the sins of murder Exodus 20:13 and torture Psalm 11:5.

```Jeremiah 29:11 ESV For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. ```

If that is my fate, to suffer, then it is what it is. However, that murder will not be permanent nor will that torture be endless. As it is the fate for all people to become believers in Christ.

```Isaiah 54:10 “shall the mountains depart, nor shall thy hills be removed: so neither shall my mercy fail thee” (BST) ```

Why will all become believers in Christ and thus be reconciled with God? Because otherwise, God’s mercy fails. Yet clearly, scripture teaches that:

God’s loving-devotion/kindness will not depart/remove from you

וְחַסְדִּ֞י (wə·ḥas·dî) Strong's 2617 לֹֽא־ (lō-) Strong's 3808 יָמ֗וּשׁ (yā·mūš) Strong's 4185

Annihilationism removes God’s loving-devotion. Eternal Conscious Torment has God’s kindness depart. In both cases, God gives up. Yet, the Bible explicitly teaches that He does not. Thus, Christian Universalism is true.

Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.

Only the righteous צַדִּ֣יק (ṣad·dîq) Strong’s 6662 are kept safe. Yet, no human on Earth is righteous צַדִּ֖יק (ṣad·dîq) Strong’s 6662. Ecclesiastes 7:20. Who then is kept safe by the Lord? There must be a way to gain righteousness, otherwise no one is safe.

How then is righteousness gained? Only by faith in the name of the Lord Christ Jesus, who died for our unrighteousness. Therefore, all humans on Earth will be kept safe by belief in Him, His righteous blood.

```Isaiah 45:9

Woe to those who quarrel with their Maker,

those who are nothing but potsherds

among the potsherds on the ground.

Does the clay say to the potter,

‘What are you making?’

Does your work say,

‘The potter has no hands’? ``` (NIV)

A potsherd is a broken fragment of a pot, one clay pot חֶ֖רֶשׂ (ḥe·reś) Strong's 2789: Earthenware, earthen vessel, sherd, potsherd.

Indeed, we are like earthen vessels. We, humans of the earth, with our bodies as vessels for our souls, are all sinners.

We have all broken the law of God, our Maker. Thus, with His hands, He will convince all of us through His own hands to believe in Christ, to be repaired from our sins.

Can the annihilationist clay say to the potter “What are you making? Salvation for all? Don’t you want to permanently destroy the sinners?”

Can the infernalist clay say “The potter can not save everybody because He has no hands?”

```Matthew 16:18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it. ```

Sheol Psalm 16:10 = Hades Acts 2:27 = Realm of the dead. The English word “hell” is used in KJB, even though that specific term is not used in the original scriptures at all.

Strong’s 4439 refers to πύλαι (pylai) as a leaf or wing of a folding entrance. With Hades ᾅδου (hadou) Strong's 86 as place of departed souls.

For God’s word to be true, the entrance to the place of departed souls must not prevail. Meaning there must not be even a single person who is permanently trapped in Hades. But how many will be members of His church? Meaning, how many will have faith alone in Christ? 1 Corinthians 15:22-28 …in Christ all will be made alive ILSB)

My earthly father told me that he was emailing a man who was laughing about a funny video and then immediately the next day this man suddenly died of kidney failure.

Ecclesiastes 9:2 Everyone will die someday (NIRV)

Many people will die today www.worldometers.info says around ~150,000.

Ecclesiastes 9:2 Everyone shares the same fate (NETB)

But what is this fate? For all to die in Adam and thus for all to be made alive in Christ. For all sinners to become believers in Christ. Thus, our fate is shared, both in death and in life afterwards. And because some have been saved Ephesians 2:8-9, all will be saved.

```1 Thessalonians 5:15 See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. ```

What is evil? evil κακὸν (kakon) Strong's 2556: Bad, evil, in the widest sense.

Biblically, God does not cast out forever. Lam 3:3. But hypothetically, if He did, whether by permanent torture/destruction, He would see us as worthless. Because love means correctional punishment, which must be temporary. The punishment lasts as long as the evil lasts. Therefore, as long as evil exists, punishment will continue.

So, if the punishment lasts forever, then no correction can be made. It means that God failed to follow that which is good, meaning, to bring sinners to righteousness by faith alone in Christ.

```James 4:17 If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it, it is sin for them. ```

God knows what He ought to do, to remove all evil, which is only possible by saving us all. So, if God does not save us all, He commits sin. This is a contradiction, since God cannot commit sin Psalm 18:30, thus Universal Reconciliation through Christ is true.

The love of violence, Psalm 11:5. חָמָ֑ס (ḥā·mās)

Strong's 2555: Violence, wrong, by meton, unjust gain

[A phone message from yesterday me]

I type this as I wait in line at anime convention Ai-kon which I enjoy to get a free signature (per person) from voice actor for Ayaka/Bernadetta, from fictional aka fake video games Genshin Impact/Fire Emblem Three Houses which my sister and I are fans of. VA for Felix is here too, which she is getting a free signature from.

Psalm 37:7 NRSV Be still before the LORD, and wait patiently for him; do not fret over those who prosper in their way, over those who carry out evil devices.

Since I've got plenty of time, here's today's nonfiction aka real daily Bible verse. Going to Heaven is like waiting in line. Some people have faith in Christ earlier than others. You must have faith in Christ to go to Heaven. Who is in this line? All people! No matter how long it takes, you will reach the end to receive the free gift of life from LORD God Jesus, permanent peace in paradise.

NOOOOOO. :sad lol. Well, the signing line I was in for VA Erica Mendez closed so I did not get her signature here. However, the line to Heaven never closes!

I type this as I am once again waiting in line with my sister at anime convention Ai-kon to get a free signature from English VA for Ayaka/Bernadetta/Megumin 3 great characters from fictional aka fake series Genshin Impact / FE3H / Konosuba that I enjoy.

``` Revelation 21:27 ESV But nothing unclean will ever enter it, nor anyone who does what is detestable or false, but only those who are written in the Lamb's book of life. ```

A signature is like a written name. So then, whose names will be written in the nonfictional aka real Lamb's Book of Life? Everybody's names, never to be permanently blotted out. As the blood of the Lamb washes away all uncleanliness to those with faith. All people will thus believe in the Lamb of God, Christ to gain permanent citizenship in paradise, the Holy City of New Jerusalem.

```Galatians 1:10 Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ. ```

The false doctrine of eternal conscious torture is human tradition, no biblical punishment lasts forever.

In the past (2018), my earthly father whom I love said: “Those are really the type of people who deserve eternal punishment in hell. The type who should be engulfed in the flames for ever and ever.” https://jesus-saves-all.com/JE/JE121.htm

If I wanted to win the approval of my earthly father, I would agree with him, except I do not, as I am a servant of Christ. “Eternal” = mistranslated as “forever and ever” = aionios in Greek = pertaining to an age

In the past (2023), my earthly mother whom I love said: “You don’t know what type of person you’re talking to online. You’re being manipulated! You’re smart… use that… use your smartness.”

If I wanted to please my early mother with my “smartness”, I would agree with her, I except I do not, as I am a servant of Christ. To you, my friends, who I talk to online, I will continue to spread the Gospel of Christian Universalism. <3

Today I was writing Bible verses with pen on paper outside while there was heavy rain without an umbrella. I kept writing the truth that is Christian Universalism, even though my T-shirt and shorts became soaked in water. I kept writing the good news that all shall become believers in Jesus Christ and that all will be thus saved even as the papers became soggy in water. Then both my pens ran out of ink and I began to run.

```Psalm 72:6 ESV May he be like rain that falls on the mown grass, like showers that water the earth! ```

Why? Because my mother, who believes in Christ as I do, is against me promoting Christianity by spreading my handwritten Bible verses. My mother, who I love, says that she watches me. So, I must be careful, because she took away my Bible verses before.

Today, I was given the opportunity to accompany my sister to a friend’s house for safety. Thus, my mother permitted me to go outside. We road a bus going there, yet I ran home by myself, because I posted my handwritten good news of Christ on poles, removing old staples to pin down these papers.

“Where are you” my mother texted me “Where are you now”. “About a block away from our house” I replied. I made it just in time. I had to run from pole-to-pole to come home in time to so my mother would not try to stop me from soulwinning.

At home, she told me about her appointment yesterday July 18 2023. She said they did 4 examinations. We worry she may have breast cancer because her sister had breast cancer and died. Even though my mother tries to actively stop me from evangelizing, I do not wish for her to die. Rather, I hope she may come to realize the truth that is Christian Universalism and live.

1 Samuel 15:2-3 ESV This is what the LORD Almighty says: ‘I will punish the Amalekites for what they did to Israel when they waylaid them as they came up from Egypt. Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’”

Murder is always a sin. Exodus 20:13. Murder = Unlawful unjustified killing. Not all killing is bad. God’s command to kill men/women/children/infants/animals is good because it’s lawful, as God cannot break His own law, and justified, as all are sinners and have fallen short of God’s glory. Romans 3:23. This killing is not חָמָ֑ס (ḥā·mās) Strong's 2555, which is violence, which the LORD God is against Psalm 11:5. Proverbs 3:31. Thus, God’s punishments, like God’s approved killings, cause grief as per Lamentations 3:31-33, the LORD Almighty does not enjoy it.

Will the LORD God rest in permanent unenjoyment? That’s what Infernalists and Annihlationists posit, who believe God tortures and destroys forever. Yet, Zephaniah 3:17 ESV tells us “He [the LORD God] will rejoice over you with gladness”. God does not enjoy punishing people, yet, here He’s glad? Huh???? Clearly there’s a contradiction here, which is only resolved through Christian Universalism, which posits that God’s punishments are temporary and all will be permanently made alive by faith in Christ. The fact that God rejoices means that there’s a time where punishment ends.

My mother, sister, father and I went to IKEA today where I spread the good news that all people will eventually believe in Jesus Christ and thus will be saved. There I handwrote Bible verses with a big plushie of a shark called a “BLÅHAJ”, which was in my shopping cart and then carried by hand after the stairs.

It seems those among the LGBTQ+ community have association with this BLÅHAJ. Interesting. I am LGBTQ+ affirming and support them, so this is good.

``` Psalm 148:7 Praise the LORD from the earth, You great sea creatures and all the depths; ```

Yes, all sharks will praise the LORD. https://biblehub.com/hebrew/strongs_8577.htm

great sea creatures תַּ֝נִּינִ֗ים (tan·nî·nîm) Strong's 8577: A marine, land monster, sea-serpent, jackal also appears in Exodus 7:9+7:10 where Aaron threw down his staff and it became a תַּ֝נִּינִ֗ים (tan·nî·nîm): serpent NLT, snake NIV. Isaiah 34:13+35:7+43:20+51:9 KJB uses “dragon(s)”.

Who is a monster on our land John 8:44, a serpent 2 Cor 11:3, a dragon Revelation 12:9? Satan. Some of you may think you are too evil to be saved from sin, yet truly, even Satan will believe in the Lord Jesus Christ to be made permanently clean of all his sin. Yes, even the devil, that תַּ֝נִּינִ֗ים (tan·nî·nîm), will praise the LORD!

No one:

Me: Time for the daily Bible verse!

1 Samuel 2:2 AB “There is no one holy like the LORD, There is no one besides You, There is no Rock like our God.”

Yet, the LORD has called us to be holy. 1 Peter 1:15-16. It is the LORD’s desire for ALL our conduct to be holy. Therefore, the LORD must wash away ALL our sins (unholiness), only achievable by faith alone in the righteous (holy) blood of Lord Christ. 1 Peter 1:19.

It is impossible for anything unholy (all sinners) to have holy conduct (righteousness). Since God desires ALL our conduct be holy, He must have ALL people believe in Jesus Christ for each to gain the Holy Spirit. Only then, after salvation, are good works even possible. Hebrews 11:6. Thus, there is no one who will be without the Holy Ghost.

There is no one = אֵין־ (’ên-) Strong's 369: A non-entity, a negative particle

Who will God fail to save? No one: 1 Timothy 4:10.

Who will lose salvation? No one: John 10:28.

Us, the clothes You love John 3:16, are stained with red sin. Isaiah 1:18 Do you…

Infernalism: Hide the clothes in Your closet = Unholiness persists

Annilhationism: Destroy Your beloved clothes = Holiness is missed

Christian Universalism: Wash Your clothes so we are clean = Holiness persists

Infernalism and Annilhationism perpetually continue the existence of sin, unholiness. The only way for unholiness, sin, to become a non-entity is for all entities to become holiness through Christ, this is Christian Universalism.

```Philippians 2:11 And every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. ```

Have faith alone in Jesus Christ, the LORD God, all shall thus be saved.

Ha… I feel myself uncontrollably shaking as I type this…

Today, July 27 2023, is Iglesia Ni Cristo Day, the founding day of the “Church of Christ”. They are extremely evil. I know this as a person who’s been inside of their physical building in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, my location. They know where my physical address is, where I live. They have already been here, to my family’s house. My mother immigrated from the Philippines where they were located.

```Exodus 20:13 ESV You shall not murder. Deuteronomy 5:17 ESV ‘You shall not murder. 1 John 3:12 ESV We should not be like Cain, who was of the evil one and murdered his brother. ```

List of the Evil Iglesia Ni Cristo’s (aka INC’s) Many Sins:

Murdering Many People: INC “spiriting away” their victims to hide scandal, decomposing bodies in choir chapel basement, continually mauled, shot dead in head, rupturing blood vessels, asphyxia, suffocation, strangulation, hemorrhage, intracranial damage, trauma creation, conspiracy to kill unlawfully, mortally wounding, raping a high school girl with a bottle, sexual assault, sexual abuse, multiple gunshot wounds head body, fatal shooting, abuse, drowning

```Psalm 11:5 ESV The Lord tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence. Proverbs 3:31 ESV Do not envy a man of violence and do not choose any of his ways, ```

Violence Against Many People: Cutting off genitals, physical torture, assault, abduction, gun whipped, beaten with steel tubes, beaten with lead pipes, beaten with blunt instruments, intimidation, attempting to run over someone, news agency tire slashing “coincidence”, laceration, wounding, ligature marks, contusions, bruising, hematoma, forcefully hog tied, fractured skull, burning skin, cord impressions, abrasions, brawl, chasing by running, kicking, tying hands, private organ abuse, kidnapping via dragging into van, boxed, bringing blowtorch, causing crying, gunned down, stalking, sending death threats, harassment, arson, burning donated property to the ground, throwing big rock at truck, blindfolded, mutilation, bleeding to death on floor, interrogation at gunpoint, handcuffed in car with grenade, threats, online threatening, destruction of property, gunshots in automobile, quarrelsome, tampering with corpses, trapping, aggressive driving,

```Exodus 20:15 ESV You shall not steal. Ephesians 4:28 ESV Let the thief no longer steal, ```

Stealing From Many People: smuggling over a million in cash across international borders without declaring it (must declare when over 10 000 in cash), illegally importing money to Philippines, scamming,

```Exodus 20:16 ESV You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor. Exodus 23:1 ESV You shall not spread a false report. Proverbs 19:5 ESV A false witness will not go unpunished```

Bearing False Witness Against Many People: falsifying lawsuits, suing news agencies that cover their stories to take them down, tampering with evidence, collaboration with police as they are members of INC, hiding from reporters, media blackout

And many many more…

Evidence: INC Minister arrested, sufficient testimony for conviction, separate decisions of granting official refugee status in Canada to three former members as INC has “serious motivation to harm and kill”, real Criminal Case Numbers from Regional Trial Court of Manila, investigation by police crime operatives, multiple witnesses, interviews, news articles, human right violations with actual photos of victim and their burial, printed newspaper scan, victim graphic morgue photograph, bought to Supreme Court

My mother escaped this church. I have family members still inside of it who are extremely devoted. I post these facts so the world can know the truth before I die, as my family fears we may be tortured and murdered by them, yes, even by members of our own family. What I described above, they may do to us, or even worse, because I leak this information.

Online Proof:

www.reddit.com/r/exIglesiaNiCristo/comments/n4r17l/murder_convictions_and_alleged_murdersassault

New Info I Have Leaked:

https://jesus-saves-all.com/Reb/INC1.htm

https://jesus-saves-all.com/Reb/INC2.htm

https://jesus-saves-all.com/Reb/INC3.htm

If I ever disappear… I hope you understand…

Universalism or the belief that all people, regardless of their beliefs, will go to Heaven is completely unbiblical and totally wrong. Besides taking verses out of context, which is one of the keys to understanding the Bible, the whole concept of universal salvation undercuts the very need of Jesus's crucifixion and resurrection. If all were saved, then the death of Jesus was unnecessary. Only those who have put their faith and trust in Jesus's atonement will spend eternity with Him in Heaven. All others, ALL others, will find their eternity in the Lake of Fire. Rethink your beliefs ... eternity is a long time to be wrong.

```Psalm 90:10 NIV

Our days may come to seventy years,

or eighty, if our strength endures;

yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow,

for they quickly pass, and we fly away. ```

The decision to believe in Jesus Christ to be saved… I have empathy to the agnostics and skeptics; how can one choose quickly? All shall eventually choose to believe in Jesus Christ and be saved, but it will take time. Time to decide, yes, even after death.

We spend most of our waking lives working with little time to ponder the deeper meanings of life. With a retirement age of 65, after that, are we left with 5 years? Let’s not forget Time Dilation. 1 year = 100% of a 1-year-old’s life. 1 year = 50% of a 2-year-old’s life. Time relatively moves faster as you age. And what about those who spend their days merely fighting to survive?

My mother’s childhood in the Philippines was spent living in fear due to the violent Iglesia Ni Cristo. Her brother is a well-known INC member and would frequently get into street brawls. The INC taught the martial art called “Eagle”.

Out of revenge, these people wanted to kill her brother and his family. Rats would crawl around their hours and their buckets caught water leaking from the roof. Her family, them being members of the INC, would take shifts in the night, looking outside for danger. Some may enjoy the beautiful lights of fireworks, but to my mother, they were used as explosive weapons. They were already so poor, why does the INC continue to exploit those trapped in poverty by manipulating them to give more than they can afford?

As spoken by fellow Christian Universalist, mandatory monetary tithing is not biblical! http://tithinginfo.com/

Yet interestingly, the INC does not have 10% tithing. Why? Because they ask for much much more then merely 10% of a person’s income.

So, I understand those who desire vengeance towards the evil Iglesia Ni Cristo because of how much the INC has taken away from people, but be warned of the sin of unjustified killing, which is murder Exodus 20:13, do not repay evil with evil! 1 Thessalonians 5:15. 1 Peter 3:9. Let us expose their evil to the public. Today, Aug 2 2023, my mother says that me spreading Bible verses is a crime and that my handwritten Bible verses are like garbage that should be thrown up to the mountains for no one to see it. She calls me a disgrace, a satanist and the devil’s convert. She says I’m making destruction of myself and making my life miserable. She says this is a privacy issue and that I will hate myself, but I do not regret leaking this information, this is good. How else can the infernalistic INC be brought to justice? Who else will expose the Iglesia Ni Cristo’s false doctrine of eternal conscious torment?

```Psalm 90:15 NIV Make us glad for as many days as you have afflicted us,
for as many years as we have seen trouble. ```

```Acts 9:20-21 International Children’s Bible. Soon he began to preach about Jesus in the synagogues, saying, “Jesus is the Son of God!” 21 All the people who heard him were amazed. They said, “This is the man who was in Jerusalem. He was trying to destroy those who trust in this name! He came here to do the same thing. He came here to arrest the followers of Jesus and take them back to the leading priests.” ```

12 years old and under I was, in school, in daycare, and there were the sins of violence. This was long before I believed in Christ. Children from families in the evil Iglesia Ni Cristo, like myself. Me as a child getting physically assaulted by other children and physically assaulting them in return. How much was self-defence? How much was evil hatred?

So around 12 years old when my close friend physically punched me over and over again I did not fight back at all. I cried, putting my arms up to block the blows. It took a while, but after that, violence decreased. So, when my sister was in the same elementary school, it was much more peaceful. Many years later I became a believer in Christ.

What even is the sin of violence anyways!?!? Because God never sins yet He clearly commanded the killing and utter destruction of man, woman, children, infants, etc. 1 Samuel 15:3 What justifies this is that they were not endlessly killed nor permanently destroyed forever. Otherwise, if Christian Universalism is not true, would it not have been better to let the children live longer so they have more time to believe in Christ? God’s order here is only justifiable if the infants have the ability to believe in Christ after their death, post-mortem salvation, because all humans, including children and infants, have sin, and thus be made clean of their sin by faith in Christ. Romans 3:23.

I was sanding my basement ceiling today, Aug 5 2023. I wrapped a sheet of sandpaper around a wooden block and I rubbed away with my hand. During this, I listened to interviews of Christian Universalists David Bentley Hart, Gary Amirault, Gerry Beauchemin, Rob...in Parry (not to be confused with Rob Bell), etc.

I got ceiling dust in my eyes and it physically hurt. Reminded me of the Parable of "The Dust In A Person's Eye"

```Matthew 7:3-5. CEV 3 You can see the speck in your friend's eye, but you don't notice the log in your own eye. 4 How can you say, “My friend, let me take the speck out of your eye,” when you don't see the log in your own eye? 5 You're nothing but show-offs! First, take the log out of your own eye; then you can see how to take the speck out of your friend's eye. ```

After regaining my vision, I realized. Sandpaper is rough. Yet, when rubbed on a surface, makes it smooth. Life is rough. Yet, when we suffer, we gain character, smoothness. Romans 5:3-5. This leads all to hope, faith alone in the carpenter's son, Son of God, Jesus Christ. Matthew 13:55, which saves us all.

Why did God permit the false doctrines of Infernalism/Annihlationism to spread? Would the people I mentioned above be on Youtube videos about UR if UR was so obvious that everyone knew it?

Because of the rough suffering many experienced from ECT/CI, content creators have material to work with, arguments to rebuttal and praises to God, thus smoothness.

```Romans 6:23 NRSV For the wages of sin is death```

https://biblehub.com/romans/6-23.htm

We see ὀψώνια (opsōnia) used as the word for “wages” which, from Strong's 3800: is connected to opsarion; rations for a soldier, i.e. his stipend or pay.

When one thinks of their “pay” they may imagine an “hourly wage”. Yet, for a soldier to somehow “earn” endless punishment as what they sow, they must somehow “endlessly sin”. Which means, in ECT, God allows sin to continue during the punishment, thus the former things aka “sin” has failed to pass away and scripture is contradicted. Revelation 21:4.

Annilhationism is no better. Hebrews 9:22, the remission of blood is required for forgiveness for sins aka belief in the precious blood of Christ. 1 John 1:7. When one is permanently destroyed before they believe, their sin is not permanently destroyed! Sin therefore continues to exist permanently! A permanent failure in God’s plan for the former things to pass away.

The only way to permanently pass away the former things, sin, is to have everyone believe in Christ!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back