Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Revelations questions

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
There are some things about the Book of Revelations that have been nagging at me for a while now; and I hope some of my fellow members can help me to figure it out.

Now I know the only Church (or Temple) God has ever built upon this earth is the physical human body. Our bodies are a Temple Unto Our Lord; so I have no concern with the 7 letters to the 7 Churches.

There is Prophecy concerning the end times in other Book's; but only in Revelations does it warn of consequences of "changing" a single word of the Prophecy given? That I cannot understand; unless the whole point was to ensure that some of that Prophecy could never be fulfilled.

I know that God can do anything He pleases; but I also believe God has no interest in "putting on a show" for those who hold doubt in their hearts.

Is it possible that the 2 Angel's that stand at the mouth of the Euphrates are actually standing at the north and south poles? They are both already releasing their waters.
Have to be carful, we can't edit or dont have long. I meant Israel flees Judea not Jesus above.

Rev. 9 and 16 are separate events, those are Angels who kill 1/3 of those who have taken the Mark of the Beast are probably who you are speaking about. I see no angels in Rev. 16. I will paste and go over the big reveal. HINT, no river is ever dried up, even though it might be, that is not what vial #6 is about. Why do I say it might dry up? Because Satan is wiser than men, if he understands vial #6 the he could cause the river to dry up to deceive, at the hands of men.

Rev. 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. 13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. 15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. 16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

So, what is really going on here, what has God given us, the Creator of all things, in such a manner we can not see it easily? Which was His desire, He wanted only us end time Christians and Saints to be able to see it, we have computers which can compare things in seconds, so we have an advantage, if we are willing to go against the grain of other men's ideas.

So, we know in Seal #6 God foretold (the Seals are prophetic) that men will be hiding in caves, begging rocks to fall on them and in fear of God's Wrath. So, how does the three lying frog spirits preform a miracle by getting all those "COWARDS" to go to Armageddon to try and battle God? Because God stops his "Plagues for a time period" or dries up the Euphrates. So, who prays down every plagues live on TV to the whole world? The Two-witnesses, so once they die at the 2nd Woe the 7th Trump blows, which brings the 3rd Woe which is all 7 vials.

So, when God gets to the 6th vial he stops bringing his plagues, notice the first 5 were plagues that harmed men, but the 6th vial is different, it is the "Euphrates River Dying up" and in that vial we see the Dragon, F.P. and A.C. who get these men to come to Armageddon, they lie to them, they tell them that since the Two-witnesses are dead, they now have nothing else to fear, but if God's plagues were ongoing, they would never head out for Armageddon, so the river drying up is a metaphor for the plagues drying up. Giving the cowards a change to go to Armageddon and to try to kill all the Jews, no doubt they have been told if you kill every last Jew there can thus never ever again be Judgment like that brought onto mankind.

Modern armies can cross rivers, this is merely a metaphor for God pausing His plagues long enough to entice these cowards out of their hiding places so Jesus can have a majestic second coming where all men can see those who hate God perish by the presence of his glorious coming. If they died in caves that's no testimony unto Jesus' and God's Glory.

So, why do we get the verse that says "He comes like a thief in the night" here? Well, Jesus comes like a thief in the pre 70th week rapture, which sealed the peoples fate. All God and John is doing here is saying "We told you so long ago, but you refused to listen, now your judgment is at hand". Everyone knows Jesus 2nd coming will be 1260 days after the Beast conquers Israel. God does this with prophecy, he weaves it together. Look at Zech. 13:1-5 and 8-9 both are about the end times, 1/3 of the Jews repent, but in verses 6-7 it flashes back to Jesus who died in the house of his friends and his sheep were scattered, why? Because a Prophecy in 2500 BC that foretells the End Times and a Repentant Israel, then shows how a man 2000 years before the end times Blood is what saved them, is a much more spine chilling prophecy. God not only showed 1/3 of Israel repents, He showed how they were forgiven, via the blood of Jesus.

Sorry, I guess I was not aware that Christ actually wrote the Book of Revelations. And my meaning, I believe; was asking what the point of mentioning consequences for changing anything in Revelations; when there is no mention of consequences about any of the other Prophecy concerning the end times. Why would "Christ" indicate that in just one Book of the Bible; if what was "absolutely required" must not be changed?

THis is bc the Bk of Rev is exceedingly important as it deals with grave very urgent and consequential matters.
= Yeshua is warning anyone who believes that have understandings in REv and give teachings on the symbols etc and when in fact God never revealed the maenings to that man.
This is the reason for the unique anomoly, stern warning.
This is why you see on YT those who give videos on Rev, all wacky and kooky ideas, their sites are history = they just don not last. Also, look at Hal LIndsey, the big Rev interpreter, Lookm at him today, has mental issues.
God has given fair warning To those who miscontre, distort the verses and do not recant and ignore Yeshua's voice to stop saying things about His Book that are false.
Well then their are consequences.
This is the meaning of do not make any attempt to alter the meanings
Commentaries on REv are all 100% wacko,, of couse most were written past 20,30, 40 yrs ago, when the world was not that far into Rev's Holy Judgements, Now today, the symbols are opening to those who Yeshua decides to reveal the meanings.
Look at the news just now
3 US troops killed dozen wounded by attack inside Jordan. UNREALLL Thats a HUGE matter in end times. Revelation is unfolding day by day now.

Forgot to add,
Lets say one is teachinga Home bible study or small church study, maybe 10-20 membrers,,,,and one says things they believe/feel about Rev's symbols,, but they are not correct understanding, , No big deal really, UNLESS there is one listener in the group that God has plans for in the future,,, now he is being fed things that are wrong, and this is not good, Deserves some correction,, The more he fails to hear Yeshua's voice to stop teaching Revelation as IF he really knows what he is talking about, = more strong the voice (corrections( from Yeshua.. Now as for this site, no big deal , as we are so few and all understand we are only giving our opinions and we footnote, please do not consider my ideas as bonifide and true. **its only what I think/opinion** No big deal.
Hal LIndsy , we were young and gullible, credulous and actually believed his fantasies, His trickery really semed = The Real Deal.
I dumped his books after about 1 yr,, others hung on to some of his weirdo stuff.
I know the symbols, took 40+ yrs of patience .
But I have no interest in teaching a group on the hidden meanings. Maybe near the end of my life.sometime fiture,,, but not anytime soon.
Not bc of the strict warnings,, bc I have no time, low interest in teaching right at this point in my early old age. Maybe late old age, yes I would be interested in teaching this hidden symbolic book
The Greek title is
The REvealing of Yeshua Christos.
= Bk of Revelation( our modern english terminology, which leaves off Yeshua Christos)

Revelation is unfolding day by day now.
I agree the events leading up to Revelations are unfolding. But to my understanding Revelations is more about the Truth of what is; not a bunch of myth's. People are not going to see literal dragons (except for Satan) or a hydra with seven heads; the truth is far more mundane.

As for Satan, that nasty lizard will be brought forth in the only form he is allowed; with a chain around one foot (to represent his bondage). I am sure there are some "evil ones" who will try to break him free; not understanding that the physical chain is not what holds him.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back