Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

THE FALLING AWAY IS WHEN DISINGENUOUS CHRISTIANS AND CULTS CEASE TO EVEN MENTION THE THINGS IN THE BIBLE

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
When the Antichrist emerges on the scene he will make a peace treaty between many nations and Israel and become the leader of the anti-Christian Woke Progressive movement throughout the world. When this occurs every cult member and disingenuous believer, except those who will genuinely believe in Jesus during the time of the Antichrist, will cease to even mention the Bible in fear of being arrested and fulfill the falling away described in Matt.24. This idea is formed when we take into consideration that Dan 9 tells us the Antichrist makes a peace treaty at the beginning of the week and breaks it in the middle of the week when he and the False Prophet set up the abomination of desolation in Jerusalem. When we connect this sequence with the fact that the falling away, found in Matt. 24:10 occurs before the Antichrist and the False Prophet break the peace treaty and set up the abomination of desolation found in Matt. 24:15 and the fact that it occurs at a point in time when we Christians will be hated by all, as well as it occurrs when false prophets will arise and family members will turn on family members, we can see that the falling away, found in Matt. 24:9-10 occurs when the Antichrist rises to power and becomes the leader of the anti-Christian Woke Progressive movement. The false prophets will most likely be the academics among the disingenuous Christians and cults, who will twist the scriptures in order to justify realigning their mores with the Woke Progressive anti-Christian mores. This idea is supported by the fact that Dan. 7:25 tell us the Antichrist and the False Prophet will alter times and law. The False Prophet will most likely perform the Satanic signs described in Rev.13:13-15 in order to deceive his followers into thinking the Antichrist is the one the prophets in the Bible foretold would come.
Matt. 24:8 “ But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs. 9 “ Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations on account of My name. 10 “And at that time many will fall away and will deliver up one another and hate one another. 11 “And many false prophets will arise, and will mislead many.
Matt. 24:15 “Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place ( let the reader understand),
Dan. 7:25 ‘And he will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.

The mountain of the Lord is described by Isaiah in the first 35 chapters as being Isaiah's first message of condemnation aimed at his own countrymen in Judah. Judah is riddled with moral and spiritual disease as the people are neglecting God as they bow down to ritualism and selfishness. But, God graciously invites them to repent and turn back to Him because this is their only hope of avoiding judgement.

This is the same in the last days as God calls from His Holy Mountain (Third Heaven) for those to Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities, Rev 18:4-5.

When one learns who the son of perdition is as the beast out of the sea gives power to this beast out of the earth for 3 1/2 years, Rev 13, then we will know that which Jesus said to flee from being the last antichrist/false prophet. I do not concern myself about the time of Christ return, but to be ready and being about my Fathers business until He returns. Jesus gave us clear signs of His return, but yet no one knows the day nor the hour of His return, including what year this will be.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
Mat 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
I did not understand your answer maam, is that a yes or no?

I did not understand your answer maam, is that a yes or no?
It was you that brought up that passage in Isaiah and I replied to that with what I said. I can not give a yes or no answer to this as I said: I do not concern myself about the time of Christ return, but to be ready and being about my Fathers business until He returns. Jesus gave us clear signs of His return, but yet no one knows the day nor the hour of His return, including what year this will be.

Pre or post or mid trib is misleading.

Only after we understand there are two kinds of tribulation on earth, then we can know when the rapture comes in context of tribulation.

The tribulation all saints must endure, as Jesus says (Matthew 13:21), is that of temptations and persecutions. Those things are pushed upon the saints by sinful and wrathful men. It's the devil's work against the saints. It began with Cain slaying Abel, because Cain was unrepentant and his brother was righteous.

The tribulation that saints are not appointed to, is the wrath of God upon the wicked. (Rom 2:9)

The Lord returns at the end of the tribulation and warfare made by the beast upon the saints, and begins to pour out His own tribulation and wrath upon all the earth. Egypt was a light foreshadowing of it.

The saints will be resurrected and rise to meet the Lord in the air in between the two differing tribulations.

We don't disappear. We are resurrected from the dead, or changed alive to immortality where we stand on earth. All will see the immortal saints standing on the earth, and then rising to meet the Lord in the air, Whose return every eye has also seen.

The two witnesses in Rev 11 are only 2 of the great host of saints since Abel.

We don't know how long the resurrected saints will be standing on the earth in the sight of people, because Scripture doesn't say how long the two witnesses are seen standing, before being called up into the air by the Lord.

At that time, all unbelievers on earth will by sight become instant believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and the resurrection of the dead.

That's why all people on earth will wail with grief at the Lord's return and the first resurrection, because they did not repent to be saved and resurrected like Him. And the nations will also be angry at the 7th angel sounding, because they, like Cain, will hate the fact that they are displeasing to God.

Pharoah driving his army to the dry bed of the Red Sea, is also a small foreshadowing of the mass reprobation on earth, where many of the nations will actually gather around Armageddon to fight with the Lamb, His resurrected saints, and His armies of angels in the air.
Scripture Says: whose going to read all this? Not me. This is why youll NEVER solve anything...... when you open and dump the whole can of worms nothing will ever get solved.....

the world knows about the pre trib rapture where Christians think they just disapear....
RBDIRRECK SAID: We don't disappear We are resurrected from the dead, or changed alive to immortality where we stand on earth.....

Scripture Says: see here I say that people of the world KNOW that Christians teach the pre trib rapture.... thats a CORRECT statement..... yes it is... but you somehow feel the need to correct me by agreeing with me.... slow down.......

THE FALLING AWAY IS WHEN DISINGENUOUS CHRISTIANS​

Scripture Says:

If by disingenuous you mean unsaved people? Because your either a Believer or your not.... theres no in between... theres no fence to ride...

So a disingenuous person is simply an unbeliever.... so no they dont fall away because you first have to be saved in order to become unsaved or fall away... you cannot fall away from something you never had.

If thats what you meant...

It was you that brought up that passage in Isaiah and I replied to that with what I said. I can not give a yes or no answer to this as I said: I do not concern myself about the time of Christ return, but to be ready and being about my Fathers business until He returns. Jesus gave us clear signs of His return, but yet no one knows the day nor the hour of His return, including what year this will be.
I see, thank you for the clarification. His return fascinates me greatly, as he did teach us to keep on the watch for that very point.

You are correct however about the day, hour, and even year, but I can narrow it down to within 3 days for you if you wish maam.

Scripture Says: whose going to read all this? Not me. This is why youll NEVER solve anything...... when you open and dump the whole can of worms nothing will ever get solved.....
I.e. you're not interested in being instructed in something you don't already think.
RBDIRRECK SAID: We don't disappear We are resurrected from the dead, or changed alive to immortality where we stand on earth.....

Scripture Says: see here I say that people of the world KNOW that Christians teach the pre trib rapture.... thats a CORRECT statement..... yes it is... but you somehow feel the need to correct me by agreeing with me.... slow down.......
Since you read enough to respond to this.

Change your handle to you says, not Scripture says. Scripture isn't disingenuous as you are.

Christians are already in the tribulation and wrath of man against the righteous. Christians will not be in the tribulation and wrath of God upon the wicked.

I see, thank you for the clarification. His return fascinates me greatly, as he did teach us to keep on the watch for that very point.

You are correct however about the day, hour, and even year, but I can narrow it down to within 3 days for you if you wish maam.
Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
Mat 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

No need to try and narrow down something that no one could ever do, even the year. Date setting, which has been around for centuries is a stumbling block that have caused many to no longer walk in faith causing them to no longer believe in the Lord because He never came on that day.

No need to try and narrow down something that no one could ever do, even the year. Date setting, which has been around for centuries is a stumbling block that have caused many to no longer walk in faith causing them to no longer believe in the Lord because He never came on that day.
This is exactly true. I personally knew a leader of organized churches that announced himself the "Last Elijah" and declared the Lord's return in Jan 2018.

My ex-wife who left me to follow that man, called to tell me and try to get me into his churches before it was "too late". I laughed with great humor about him calling himself the Last Elijah, and she hung up on me, blocked me from her phone, and never heard from her since.

It always amazes me how Christians, that are supposed to believe the words of God as true, can act exactly the opposite, especially where prophecy is concerned.

He says the day will not be known, so that He Himself will not know, until the Father commands Him, and people say they can narrow it down to three days. I really believe it's simply being enticed with pride to 'known' something no one else knows, even the Son Himself.

This is exactly true. I personally knew a leader of organized churches that announced himself the "Last Elijah" and declared the Lord's return in Jan 2018.

My ex-wife who left me to follow that man, called to tell me and try to get me into his churches before it was "too late". I laughed with great humor about him calling himself the Last Elijah, and she hung up on me, blocked me from her phone, and never heard from her since.

It always amazes me how Christians, that are supposed to believe the words of God as true, can act exactly the opposite, especially where prophecy is concerned.

He says the day will not be known, so that He Himself will not know, until the Father commands Him, and people say they can narrow it down to three days. I really believe it's simply being enticed with pride to 'known' something no one else knows, even the Son Himself.
How many of these false prophets have led many astray causing them to fall away from faith no longer believing as Christ did not return. It's going to get so much worse and we need to guard ourselves to not be taken in.

How many of these false prophets have led many astray causing them to fall away from faith no longer believing as Christ did not return. It's going to get so much worse and we need to guard ourselves to not be taken in.
It's true that some Christians are without faith in Jesus dwelling in our hearts. Even those who have been born again of Christ, are not taught to build themselves up on that faith:

But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

They are taught correctly, that Jesus is resurrected and ascended into heaven to sit on the right hand of the Father, but they are not taught to pray to Him as One living within their own hearts. They continue to pray to Him as only being in heaven, and not also here on earth in the hearts of His saints.

Many Christians do sincerely believe Jesus is the Christ in heaven, but not the Christ in their own hearts. For this cause, many are sickly and weak in the faith of Jesus.

And some also don't believe He will come again physically to earth. This becomes dangerous, if being watchful is neglected unto more ungodliness.

It's true that some Christians are without faith in Jesus dwelling in our hearts. Even those who have been born again of Christ, are not taught to build themselves up on that faith:

But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost, Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

They are taught correctly, that Jesus is resurrected and ascended into heaven to sit on the right hand of the Father, but they are not taught to pray to Him as One living within their own hearts. They continue to pray to Him as only being in heaven, and not also here on earth in the hearts of His saints.

Many Christians do sincerely believe Jesus is the Christ in heaven, but not the Christ in their own hearts. For this cause, many are sickly and weak in the faith of Jesus.

And some also don't believe He will come again physically to earth. This becomes dangerous, if being watchful is neglected unto more ungodliness.
Everyone of us will give an account someday before Christ Jesus as there will be no excuse.

B- Basic
I - Instruction
B - Before
L - Leaving
E - Earth

It's all in the book only if others would read it for themselves instead of allowing others to dictate to them. That's why there are over 5000 different religions in the world with so many being occults. :readbible people!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back