Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Trump Goes Full Fascist

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
No one you know who was vaccianted had any symptoms?. But your admitting for a start they were vaccinated and still got 19 right?.
Nope. None of them tested positive far as I know. They would have told me, because of restrictions.
According to the original statment if someone was fully vaccinated they it was so low risk they would get 19 they didnt even need to wear a mask anymore.
You should know the mask was to protect others, not the wearer.
As for symptoms its kind of difficult to get any data after the vaccine roll out on cases, hospilisations, and deaths who was vax and who was not.
It's all over the net. Want me to get some of that for you?

Nope. None of them tested positive far as I know. They would have told me, because of restrictions.
Three people in my family got COVID (tested positive and had symptoms) even though they were fully vaxed. Thankfully though, their cases were very mild (likely due to the vaccine).

We did social distancing and wore masks when we went out, which offers some protection in addition to the vaccines. We also got ours early on (my wife worked for a medical school).

No. It's to protect others, not the wearer. That's why they wear them in ORs. To protect the patient, not the surgeon.

They would have to be proper designed masks, i mean some people just had a piece of cloth on there face, not sure how that works.

It kind of makes no sense how you wear a mask to enter a place, sit down at a table with others, take the mask off to eat and drink, then put the mask back on and leave.

Because obviously could take mask off to eat and drink. So people obiously sitting togsther and talking with each other with no mask, then they put a mask on and leave.

There were failures and things that didnt make any logical sense, but the intention behind policies i think was good.

I just followed the rules to stay out of trouble. Whatever the rules were i just followed them even if i disagreed.

No. It's to protect others, not the wearer. That's why they wear them in ORs. To protect the patient, not the surgeon.

I still see people sometimes wearing masks, mostly the elderly. I think they wear them believing they are protecting themselves. Unless they are protecting others from something.

No one in leadership dealt with a situation like that before so obviously there going to be mistakes and failures. I just like honesty. I mean its ok to get things wrong and acknowledging it is a good step rather than just ignoring it or trying to hide it.

The rules kept changing so often i couldnt keep up, do i have to wear a mask, do i not, always on and off can i go out now, do i have stay home again.

Having to go out of my way to try find what the rules are.

Biden saying in a statement those who were fully jab had a very very low chance of getting 19 so they dont need to wear a mask anymore, its ok to acknowledge that was not really the truth. Jab or not people still got 19. Maybe thats just what they believed at the start and then the data or science changed.

Much less likely to. But in the pandemic, did you really want to make people show vaccine proof everywhere they went? For me, it was easier just to wear the mask.

Everyone was treated equally until the vax rollout. So everyone wearing a mask was better than having to show vax proof, because then there is no discrimination.

The Leader at the time in my country openly agreed there are 2 classes of people in society with more rights for some than others, and went on to say she believed vacced people didnt want to be around the unvaxed. Not really a valid excuse to ban people from going out and enjoying a meal with there family or friends just because thats what she wanted.

Could have easy said those vax dont need wear a mask when they go out and those unvaxed need to wear one. At leasts thats not so discrimintory.

Wear a mask if your not vax is better than no jab no entry. At least everyone then gets to go out and enjoy a meal. Not family goes out and one is forced to stay home.

The Cruelty Is Project 2025

The above is a link to a series of videos of Donald demonizing immigrants (referring to them as "animals", "not people", "poison", "monsters") and repeatedly promising to rip babies from their mothers arms if he's elected.

So Don the Con is making it clear....a vote for him is a vote to deliberately inflict serious trauma on mothers and their babies.

The Cruelty Is Project 2025

The above is a link to a series of videos of Donald demonizing immigrants (referring to them as "animals", "not people", "poison", "monsters") and repeatedly promising to rip babies from their mothers arms if he's elected.

So Don the Con is making it clear....a vote for him is a vote to deliberately inflict serious trauma on mothers and their babies.
With all the terrible things that Trump has done , how do reconcile in your mind the fact that he leads in the polls.
You must at some point rationalize that fact somehow just to yourself ?
Or do you just avoid thinking about it ?
If you don't avoid it , How do you explain it ?

NBC NEWS NOW

Trump leads Biden in key swing states, new polls show

Create your free profile or log in to save this video

Former President Donald Trump is leading President Biden in several key swing states, according to new polling by the Wall Street Journal. Trump is leading in six battleground states which is a major reversal from 2020 when Biden won all but one. NBC News' Garret Hake breaks down the numbers and what this means for both candidates. April 3, 2024

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back