Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Trump Goes Full Fascist

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The World Health Organization’s Dr. Hanna Nohynek testified in court that she advised her government that vaccine passports were not needed but was ignored, despite explaining that the COVID vaccines did not stop virus transmission and the passports gave a false sense of security. The stunning revelations came to light in a Helsinki courtroom where a Finnish citizen is suing after he was denied entry to a café for not having a vaccine passport.

So someone who serves as the WHO's chair of strategic group of experts has had there say.

What do you think Barbarian

A qualified Doctor and on of the WHO's experts on contagious diseases and vaccines basically admittied it was a scam.

The world health organisation expert and there oen countries health expert said the jab did not stop transmission, just like all those other doctors who were cencored for speaking out or told to shut up and they were just ignored.

No jab, no entry, No jab, no Job. No jab no flight. No evidence or science to back it up. Scam.

Freedom and Liberty.

People wake up early when the alarm sounds, go to work for 8 hours for someone else just to go home at the end of the day tired and only have a couple hours to see and spend time with there own family, and all that just struggling to pay the bills. And the majority of families live that way.

Thats not freedom, thats slavery.

The only reason its not called slavery is because if people get rewarded and payed for there work then thats not classed as slavery, yet if that slaray is near gone before someone sees it just to able to try eat and have a roof over there head, and pay the power bill, its really slavery. Just working to survive and provide while spending basically no time together as family.

he World Health Organization’s Dr. Hanna Nohynek testified in court
Noynek is not a WHO official. You've been lied to, I'm afraid.

About your source:
The People’s Voice is the current name for NewsPunch, which possibly changed its name because its brand has been so thoroughly discredited after posting numerous shocking but fake stories.

Founded as Your News Wire in 2014, it was rebranded as NewsPunch in November 2018, before becoming The People’s Voice. A 2017 BuzzFeed report identified NewsPunch as the second-largest source of popular fake news on Facebook that year.

A qualified Doctor and on of the WHO's experts on contagious diseases and vaccines basically admittied it was a scam.
First, she's not a WHO official, and second, there's no evidence she ever said anything that stupid. Remember, when someone tells you something you really want to believe, that's when you need to be very skeptical.

Dr. Nohynek is not a WHO official. And she didn't say it was a scam. You were lied to about that:

It is true that the vaccine was designed to prevent death or serious illness, not infection. But it turns out to be very good at preventing infection...

On March 11, 2021, Pfizer made the announcement that its mRNA vaccine for COVID-19 was 94% effective at preventing asymptomatic COVID-19 infection.1

The findings were taken from de-identified patient data in Israel. The data was collected between January 17 and March 6, 2021—during which time the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine was the only COVID-19 vaccine available in the country. It's also worth noting that at the time, the predominant strain of the virus was B.1.1.7, the U.K. variant of SARS-CoV-2.

The data showed that the vaccine was at least 97% effective against symptomatic cases of COVID-19, hospitalizations, severe and critical hospitalizations, and deaths.

Maybe not an official official but part of thr whos stratigic team of experts. Obviously a highly respected doctor in the world..

So was the covid jab like a miracle or something?. Vaccines help your immune system fight infections faster and more effectively and it remembers the germ for next time quick response.

Can you explain what this means?

"94% effective at preventing asymptomatic COVID-19 infection.1"

Correct me if im wrong but asymptomatic people dont usually get symptoms thats why they asymptomatic. I think i could have been asymptomatic, its been years and as far as i know i havent had covid yet, mayve have but just didnt know.

If someone says a jab can maybe help someone become less sick if they do get a disease i can understand that and wont argue it, but to say the world quickest jab on the market was such a miracle not only did it make people less sick it also prevented people from getting and spreading the disease. Im going to question it.

Surely it would be hard to get scientific data on jab effectiveness pecause every human is different..

I mean someone has the jab and dont get sick the jab apparently helped them not get sick, someone has the jab and gets light symptoms somehow it was the jab that helped them not get more sick, someone has the jab and gets mild symptoms somehow it was the jab that helped them not get more sick, someone has the jab and needs oxygen somehow the jab prevented them from dying, someone has the jab and dies, somehow the jab didnt work for them.

Basically everyone i know who got the jab they got covid and they all got mild symptoms where they not feeling well. Aside from the old man quad jabbed he died but he was 97 so extremely vulnerable.

My grandmother got covid, shes like 93 and fully jabbed and she got no symptoms, and they gave her oxygen just as a precaution in the old peoples home, so that would have been added to the statistics another elderly person with covid on oxygen.

I dont know how she got covid, everyone was banned from entering retirement villages, only the fully vaccinated had entry.

So was the covid jab like a miracle or something?
lt's a vaccine. That happens to be about 94% effective against infection. Why does that matter? Because you can't spread the virus if you aren't infected.

Vaccines help your immune system fight infections faster and more effectively and it remembers the germ for next time quick response.

Can you explain what this means?
It means vaccines strengthen your immune system so you are more resistant to infection.

"94% effective at preventing asymptomatic COVID-19 infection.1"

Correct me if im wrong but asymptomatic people dont usually get symptoms thats why they asymptomatic.
If it prevents asymptomatic infections, it means you aren't carrying the virus. And can't infect others.

I think i could have been asymptomatic, its been years and as far as i know i havent had covid yet, mayve have but just didnt know.
Possible. Or maybe you never got infected. One of those.

If someone says a jab can maybe help someone become less sick if they do get a disease i can understand that and wont argue it, but to say the world quickest jab on the market was such a miracle not only did it make people less sick it also prevented people from getting and spreading the disease. Im going to question it.
Doesn't matter. What matters is the data. About 94% effective against infection, at least for that vaccine and variant. Others are similar.

Surely it would be hard to get scientific data on jab effectiveness pecause every human is different..
That's what records are for. To keep track of that kind of thing. And that's why it's only 94% effective, not 100% effective.

somehow the jab prevented them from dying, someone has the jab and dies, somehow the jab didnt work for them.
Not everyone who wears a seat belt survives an automobile crash. But only morons go against the odds.

Kinda light on facts and kinda heavy on forced outrage. Show us what you found most compelling about the video and show us the evidence to support it.

Assuming you listened to it; pretty inane, even for the far right.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back