Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] A Forum given too much Merit!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
1. evolution is not in the bible i dont have to except it.

2. you asked me for prove that God created every thing.

I am telling you i dont need to prove to you anything.

The bible is right end of story.

1. evolution is not in the bible i dont have to except it.

That's my point, exactly! EVOLUTION IS NOT IN THE BIBLE! How can you say it's wrong, then?

I asked no such thing, I know that you cannot prove that, and it would pointless to ask.

I never said it wasn't (at least not in our conversation). I just want to know where in the bible it says evolution cannot happen?

That's my point, exactly! EVOLUTION IS NOT IN THE BIBLE! How can you say it's wrong, then?

Quote:

I asked no such thing, I know that you cannot prove that, and it would pointless to ask.

Quote:

I never said it wasn't (at least not in our conversation). I just want to know where in the bible it says evolution cannot happen?

1.Keebs if its not in the Bible I do not need to accept it.

so its trash as far as i am concerned

2. you said you asked me no such thing.

reminder.

Where's your proof? I don't see anything in the bible that says that they are the same way today as they were thousands of years ago...

3. evolution cannot happen nothing evolved God created everything.

we look to God.

Yeah, I probably should...it doesn't seem like he's going to answer my question...

Keebs I have answered your questions.

You wont accept what i have said,

Ahhh, I can't help it:

1.Keebs if its not in the Bible I do not need to accept it.

so its trash as far as i am concerned

More things in life are absent from the bible than included in it. what your saying is like saying that since pluto isn't in the bible, you don't need to accept it's existence. It makes no logical sense. You'd be a fool not to acknowledge pluto. That's right, I said a fool

2. you said you asked me no such thing.

reminder.

Quote:
Where's your proof? I don't see anything in the bible that says that they are the same way today as they were thousands of years ago...

Where in that whole statement I made do I say that I want proof that God created everything?!

You wont accept what i have said,

NO, YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION! My question was: what in the bible excludes the possibility of evolution? Did you answer that? NO! All you told me was "if it's not in the bible, I don't need to accept it." That is not answering my question. I don't know where you're from, but over here the ability to answer questions is a fundamental concept...maybe your God didn't give you intelligence for a reason...

Keebs planets are infront of you when you look at them.

Evolution is a theory and only that Id rather stick to my bible.

You call me a fool

Becarefull.

Mat 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

and the last statement I dont have to prove anything to you.

God created every thing the Bible says it.

the earth and every thing that is abouve the earth and every thing that is under the earth was created at Gods hand.

the bible is the final authority in every thing so if the bible says God created it its becouse he did.

I asked you the question you eather reject the Bible and accept ur man made theorys or you accept what God says the creator of all things.

Time to come out of the box keebs and say who you really are.

Keebs planets are infront of you when you look at them.

Evolution is a theory and only that Id rather stick to my bible.

Hahaha I guess they don't teach you metaphors over there either, do they?

You call me a fool

Becarefull.

Mat 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Be careful you're God? I could care less what you and your bible think is going to happen to me...

God created every thing the Bible says it.

the earth and every thing that is abouve the earth and every thing that is under the earth was created at Gods hand.

the bible is the final authority in every thing so if the bible says God created it its becouse he did.

I asked you the question you eather reject the Bible and accept ur man made theorys or you accept what God says the creator of all things.

What does any of this have to do with evolution? EVOLUTION IS NOT A THEORY OF ORIGINS. Now, I ask you again: Do you have any biblical proof against evolution?

What is that supposed to mean? I think I've made it perfectly clear who I "really am."

Hahaha I guess they don't teach you metaphors over there either, do they?

yes they do in the schools and its pointless theorys.

Quote:

What is that supposed to mean? I think I've made it perfectly clear who I "really am."

You Just answered your own question

I could care less what you and your bible think is going to happen to me...

you will do.

What does any of this have to do with evolution? EVOLUTION IS NOT A THEORY OF ORIGINS. Now, I ask you again: Do you have any biblical proof against evolution?

Like i said evolution is simply a theory with was their to disprove the exsistance of God.

"if things evolved their is no need for a creator"

I dont have to accept this theory so people like you can demonize children with it.

I dont have to prove to you anything.

yes they do in the schools and its pointless theorys.

The schools pointless theories? I'm sorry, I didn't know objects like schools had the intelligence for theories...

you will do.

I will do? Do what? :roll:

Like i said evolution is simply a theory with was their to disprove the exsistance of God.

"if things evolved their is no need for a creator"

I dont have to accept this theory so people like you can demonize children with it.

I dont have to prove to you anything.

Evolution was not created with the purpose of disproving the existence of God. Where would you get that idea? And I hope you know that your lack of an answer is more of an answer than one could hope for...

The Tuatha'an said:
henry morris is not a biologist.

8-) Henry Morris is not a biologist? Does he have to be?
He is friends with a great many biologists.
Darwin was no scientist,perhaps thats why he didn't write about
the subject of science?

blueeyeliner said:
The Tuatha'an said:

the subject of science?
Darwin WAS a scientist. As good and as rigorous as any other scientist of his time.

SyntaxVorlon said:
blueeyeliner said:
The Tuatha'an said:

the subject of science?
Darwin WAS a scientist. As good and as rigorous as any other scientist of his time.
:wink: Where did he attend school at?
When did he get educated in science.

blueeyeliner said:
SyntaxVorlon said:
blueeyeliner said:
The Tuatha'an said:

the subject of science?
Cambridge :wink:

Heathen said:
blueeyeliner said:
SyntaxVorlon said:
blueeyeliner said:
The Tuatha'an said:

the subject of science?
Cambridge :wink:

:roll: Proof please! What sciences classes did he ever take?
He did study Theology which convinces me even more that he
got TOE from the teachings of the ancient pagans.
His Grand Father believed simular.

:-D Where is the proof that Darwin attended any school of Science?
So,his Grand Father was a Physical scientist? What is that suppose to
mean? My Uncle Curtis was a Professor at a University.
Charles Darwin has his groupies who have their biased opinion.
Are you ready yet to admit that Darwin was selling fiction to make
more money?

blueeyeliner said:
:-D Where is the proof that Darwin attended any school of Science?
I didn't assert he did. :)

So,his Grand Father was a Physical scientist? What is that suppose to
mean? My Uncle Curtis was a Professor at a University.
It isn't saying that because his grandfather was a Physician he himself was somehow an expert because of this, it's just stating facts. Why must you feel there is an agenda behind everything?

Charles Darwin has his groupies who have their biased opinion.
Are you ready yet to admit that Darwin was selling fiction to make
more money?
Are you ready to show me some proof that Evolution is fiction?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back