Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christianity Is The Only Logical Religion

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
As a born from above, Bible believing Christian who thinks the Jesus Seminar has bastardized Holy Scripture and believes that Spong is an Apostate with a capital A... Yes. But that is just my belief of course; lets see what some other members say.

vic :biggrin

You are most certainly entitled to your opinion however, I strongly disagree with it. Perhaps you could tell me what you know of the Jesus Seminar though that is not what I was referring to. I happen to know personally and have studied under many scholars who are in fact fine Christian people.

Shalom
Ted :biggrin

BTW I am a Christian living in a developing, transforming relationship with the risen Lord.

Shalom

You call yourself a Christian mystic. There is no such thing. Either you are a Christian or a mystic. Trying to mix the two is like trying to mix oil and water. Gnosticism, Eastern and new age mysticism. I'd rather not even enter into a discussion concerning these movements.

Maybe there are other takers here who may.

Once again you show that you do not know your history. Christian mysticism is from the ancient church.

Personally I refer to myself as a Christian pluralist. On that note I would suggest that you keep your judgments to yourself. We are clearly warned about judging others.

It sounds more like I've made up my mind so don't confuse me with the facts. As you wish and as you will do.

Shalom

In reference to the OP question I have a question. Which Christianity?

There are some 22 000 Christian denominations around the world. Many of them claim to have the sole handle on the truth and that all others are wrong. So I ask again which flavour is your choice?

Shalom

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back