Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] Cloning

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
O

Obviously you are confused.

You had originally spelled the title of the thread as "coloning" and I fixed it to what it currently reads. So now you are missing the "o" I took from the title....

Oh but I see you making a new one with this explanation...just leave it out of the title this time.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up for me then lol

Are we coloning yet?

They admit to cloning sheep and dogs and recently China said they (finally) cloned a monkey. I guess some animals are easier than others to clone.

The big question is why? And we know how the gubmint is...they want to weaponize everything they can, so I would say, of course they are already cloning them an army. It's about more than organs and blood farming, look at the scriptures...when Satan and his angels got booted out of Heaven, he took one third of them with him. So they were outnumbered right off the bat 2/1.

After the flood killed off the Nephilim, their spirits were doomed to wander the earth because they are un-redeemable. Little wonder that, it was a main function of men of God in scriptural days to be going around casting out evil spirits which they did very much. They have no bodies. they need one to inhabit. So they always seek to possess someone. All this cloning stuff that they do has to be geared towards increasing their numbers. All of it ties in with scripture.

So I bet they can and have already cloned humans.

They admit to cloning sheep and dogs and recently China said they (finally) cloned a monkey. I guess some animals are easier than others to clone.

The big question is why? And we know how the gubmint is...they want to weaponize everything they can, so I would say, of course they are already cloning them an army. It's about more than organs and blood farming, look at the scriptures...when Satan and his angels got booted out of Heaven, he took one third of them with him. So they were outnumbered right off the bat 2/1.

After the flood killed off the Nephilim, their spirits were doomed to wander the earth because they are un-redeemable. Little wonder that, it was a main function of men of God in scriptural days to be going around casting out evil spirits which they did very much. They have no bodies. they need one to inhabit. So they always seek to possess someone. All this cloning stuff that they do has to be geared towards increasing their numbers. All of it ties in with scripture.

So I bet they can and have already cloned humans.

Please see my post #13, I am aware. Jesus told us the days of the coming of the Son of man would be like the days of Noah. US has laws against trans-humanism; or rather I should say some States do.

Transexual issues are merely a distraction.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back