Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Coronavirus

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I asked a friend of mine what she is doing on lockdown, and she said she is reading the Bible and drinking Vodka. That's a good start. Picking up the word of God if your drunk or not.

Last edited:

These are the worst kind of stories that make you want to cry.

Normal guy with a family...two kids and wife who obviously loves him. And completely desperate to save his life. They've tried everything else and this one thing is left to try.
I can see my wife doing no less. They've already tried Chloroquine and zpack...didn't work.

Good idea. Better idea to produce enough tests/supplies so all of the infected can be located and quarantined. Win the war against 19 already so America can go back to work.

Without millions of tests, this thing could go on for a number of months. Make masks too, to keep us safe until infected people can be found.
Well we do know where 20% of those who have had their cases closed after being diagnosed are...
Morgue or cemetery. Maybe an urn or wooden box.
We keep seeing a 15% increase in the total number of deaths compounded daily...

That's kinda depressing...and anger inducing when you see what these people have been up to... deliberately infecting others.

That's what I said the other day. Lockdown is not much different to home detention. They said to social distance and people didn't listen so they locked everyone down."

Last edited:
That's what I said the other day. Lockdown is not much different to home detention.

"The government is sentencing the entire country to home detention, yet no one needs to wear a criminal bracelet they probably dont have enough to give out and track everyone, yet break the governments rules and you can be arrested."
These people getting ankle monitors are either sick or living with someone sick...they are deliberately spreading the virus. They need to be thrown in a cage.

These people getting ankle monitors are either sick or living with someone sick...they are deliberately spreading the virus. They need to be thrown in a cage.

Deliberately spreading a deadly virus is terrorism. Its bio terrorism. People who do that should be locked up.

Yet the article did not say they were infected and purposly spreading it.

What's everyone doing on lockdown. Some people don't like using the word "lockdown" but I do because it's basically the truth, just because I can go for a local walk to get some excersise does not change much. I must stay home and can only leave for essential services.

LIke this guy

How about "lockup"?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back