Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Coronavirus

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
It's the courts that give cops a warrant to bust your house down.

If they need to yes. Cops can just arrest u and charge u if they want, without a warrant

But what i was saying its the police prosecution that has access to everything

They can recall any texts u made, not calls
They can see where your phone was
They can bug your phone if they have your number
They can see when u were on the internet
They can check road toll records to see if your car passed through them

Big brother is watching my friend...

If they charge you they have to have sufficient evidence or probable cause.

Probable cause has been abused lately .

Ye they'll basically only charge u if they think they can win the case

The defendant isn't presumed innocent like they tell us, not here in Oz
The defendant just about has to prove his innocence which is wrong.
It's meant to be up to the prosecution to prove his guilt

I gone back to my old habits playing poker Texas holdem online during lockdown to take up some time. Just using the money I had left on my account from the other year when I decided to quit.

I have not played for years. Played a few tournaments. Not doing to bad for not playing in a couple years. It's a good time to check my stress levels and im patient, relaxed, and not stressed. I think I still got my professional touch.

3rd out of 45 (payout)
43 out of 45
7th out of 45 (payout just)
2nd out of 45 (payout)
1st out of 90 (payout)

At least a tournament can last a few hours so keeps me busy.

Last edited:
I gone back to my old habits playing poker Texas holdem online during lockdown to take up some time. Just using the money I had left on my account from the other year when I decided to quit.

I have not played for years. Played a few tournaments. Not doing to bad for not playing in a couple years. It's a good time to check my stress levels and im patient, relaxed, and not stressed. I think I still got my professional touch.

3rd out of 45
43 out of 45
7th out of 45
2nd out of 45
1st out of 90

Now I'm making money I think I might keep going.

Play money or real money?

Play money or real money?

Real money. It's still legal here, I used to play when I lived in AU but it got banned, same like USA. When USA was banned online poker took a big hit, black friday.

There is nothing wrong with poker for those who freely choose to gamble, I think governments had a cry they couldn't get taxes. A small country like I'm from with minimal players obviously it's not a big issue.

Real money. It's still legal here, I used to play when I lived in AU but it got banned, same like USA. When USA was banned online poker took a big hit, black friday.

Nothing wrong with poker.

Is it banned here now... I didn't even know..
I used to play and have a punt on sports as well then i just stopped

Not sure. But it would just be a dramatised movie about some donkey who hit a miracle.

rounders.jpg

It's a top movie. Pro players, street hustlers and gangsters.
You'll like it. These two go around hustling guys
John Malkovic plays the bad guy, "Teddy KGB" a heavy Russion underground gangster
Worth a watch while ur locked down

I'm only trying to spend the money I had left on my account when I quit playing poker, but it's not happening. I mean it could if I go out of bankroll and just throw it all in a couple big tournaments, but then why I could bust early im broke im out, I may as well stick to bankroll and play and build because why just play just to lose. Lol.

Last edited:
It's amazing how the system works. These people who you don't even know or have even met on the other side of the country somehow control the nation through communication.

I mean I don't have a TV or Radio or watch the NEWS, so how am I suppose to know the rules?. I am Innocent.

So it's my fault I broke some rules someone I don't even know said so and I get prosecuted for it?

Last edited:
Communist China must be really upset they screwed the world and placed many on lockdown. They must be showing lots of sympathy and compassion.

Last edited:
China has studies showing that Hydroxychloroquine not only can cure COVID-19, but can also prevent it. A Dr. in America treating Lupus patients with Hydroxychloroquine have shown not to be getting infected as well. This is potentially great news. The recommended dose is 400mg daily.

China has studies showing that Hydroxychloroquine not only can cure COVID-19, but can also prevent it. A Dr. in America treating Lupus patients with Hydroxychloroquine have shown not to be getting infected as well. This is potentially great news. The recommended dose is 400mg daily.

All world debt to Communist China should be wiped and they should be isolated from the world. The Communist state has created enough damage.

Last edited:
All world debt to Communist China should be wiped and they should be isolated from the world. The Communist state has created enough damage.
Yes, but give credit where credit is due and don't throw the baby out with the bath water. The Chinese government's attempts at atonement may be completely inadequate to compensate for what they've wrought on this world. I think since this particular medicinal observation is being replicated in the US, then its validity should be considered.

Oh I forgot Communist China does not need to apologize to the world , they just got a seat on the UN Human rights council.

Must be for the great work there are doing.

Wow... A standing ovation for our PM Scott Morrison, ScoMo...:clap

This is one of the most moving parliament addresses iv ever seen
It goes for about 17mins but just watch the first 4 or 5 at least

I really like what im hearing from ScoMo, talking about our sovereignty, our values
He says "we are not a coerced society" and talks about the Aussie fighting spirit

That parliament room is a zoo. But i have never seen so much calmness in there
No arguing or fighting just the silence of agreement from the left and the right
It took C19 to achieve this by wow, peace between the left and the right

When we work together we can overcome and achieve so much
It's just such a shame that we never are

I know we aren't meant to get too political and this mite be crossing the line a bit
But id like to share this not for it's political setting but for the uplifting C19 speech and the serene peace in what is always a zoo in our parliament

First 4 or 5 minutes sets the tone

Yes his glasses are crooked but his not concerned by that
The speech has a very nationalistic tone which I think was lacking not only here but in the west, UK, USA.
We seem to hate ourselves these days, the white privilege doctrine comes to mind.
We tend to put others ahead of our own...

He have to love our neighbors, u know

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back