Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Iran strikes Israel

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Riven

All of this under Joe Biden's leadership. Elections do indeed have consequences.

Look at this demented old fool. No wonder all these wars are popping off during the Biden presidency. Weak American leadership. Literally a dementia patient as the president, with a military that can't even fill it's enlistment quotas to fight it's stupid wars.

All of this under Joe Biden's leadership. Elections do indeed have consequences.

Look at this demented old fool. No wonder all these wars are popping off during the Biden presidency. Weak American leadership. Literally a dementia patient as the president, with a military that can't even fill it's enlistment quotas to fight it's stupid wars.

What leadership?

What worries me is that Iran, China, and any other leader will attempt to attack their prey before the elections because they know Trump will tighten world matters up again and they'll lose they're opportunity.

What leadership?

What worries me is that Iran, China, and any other leader will attempt to attack their prey before the elections because they know Trump will tighten world matters up again and they'll lose they're opportunity.
Um, let's see....who surrendered to the Taliban? Who betrayed our Kurdish allies? Who is now telling Putin he can "do whatever the hell he wants" to our NATO allies? Who completely failed in his trade war with China? Who literally got laughed at while speaking at the UN? Who abandoned the TPP, thereby ceding the Asia-Pacific trade market to China? Who basically had a love affair with N. Korean dictator Kim Jong Un?

That would be Don the Con.

I'm happy to see that you're very able to detect dementia in a person.

This means you won't vote for Biden.
Nah, according to Republicans President Biden outsmarted Speaker McCarthy in the debt ceiling negotiations, was a tough negotiator on the pandemic relief bills, and was a key facilitator in getting bipartisan agreement on the infrastructure bill.

Meanwhile, Donald's own staff have referred to him as an "[effing] moron", "idiot", "dope", etc. And that's the baseline! As you can see from the vids above, he's only gotten worse.

We definitely can't allow such a con man to be anywhere near the White House.

This is all happening under Biden. But you can't ever admit that because you're a self-admitted partisan hack. Your opinion is worth as much as a fart in the wind.
LOL...can't argue the facts, so go after the person who presents them.

Weak sauce there Riven....weak sauce.

LOL...can't argue the facts, so go after the person who presents them.

Weak sauce there Riven....weak sauce.
You admitted to being a partisan. Your opinion is as relevant as Sean Hannity's. In other words, it isn't.

Um, let's see....who surrendered to the Taliban?

Biden.

He abandoned our allies and Americans behind enemy lines, and left 85 Billion in Helicopters, Munitions, Tanks, and Weapons behind for our enemies.

Utter and complete disgrace.

You admitted to being a partisan. Your opinion is as relevant as Sean Hannity's. In other words, it isn't.
So you've either completely forgotten, or never understood in the first place, how "partisan" simply means one is a strong supporter of a cause.

That's rather disappointing.

Biden.

He abandoned our allies and Americans behind enemy lines, and left 85 Billion in Helicopters, Munitions, Tanks, and Weapons behind for our enemies.

Utter and complete disgrace.
No, those weapons and supplies were for the Afghan military.

Donald was the President who surrendered to the Taliban.

So you've either completely forgotten, or never understood in the first place, how "partisan" simply means one is a strong supporter of a cause.

That's rather disappointing.
You're not fooling anyone with this nonsense. Your posting history tells the story of a partisan hack that is incapable of criticizing Biden or the democrats.

Biden turning his back on Israel and siding up with jew haters in hopes of breathing some life into a campaign that is as lifeless as himself , was clear green light to Iran that the Jews are fair game for slaughter.
Biden will tell Israel they had better just take what is coming to them. just like Gaza.

Biden calls Israel’s response in Gaza over the top

Kevin Liptak
By Kevin Liptak, CNN
3 minute read
Published 10:25 PM EST, Thu February 8, 2024

Biden turning his back on Israel and siding up with jew haters in hopes of breathing some life into a campaign that is as lifeless as himself , was clear green light to Iran that the Jews are availble for slaughter.
Don't worry though, Joe can handle this with the same awesome exactness he handled Afghanistan with

No, those weapons and supplies were for the Afghan military.

Donald was the President who surrendered to the Taliban.

The Taliban took over when Biden withdrew the troops.

All that 85 Billion is Military Weaponry went to our enemies.

Here is just one of hundreds of such stories.

SRINAGAR, India — Weapons left behind by U.S. forces during the withdrawal from Afghanistan are surfacing in another conflict, further arming militants in the disputed South Asian region of Kashmir in what experts say could be just the start of the weapons’ global journey.

Authorities in Indian-controlled Kashmir tell NBC News that militants trying to annex the region for Pakistan are carrying M4s, M16s and other U.S.-made arms and ammunition that have rarely been seen in the 30-year conflict. A major reason, they say, is a regional flood of U.S.-funded weapons that fell into the hands of the Taliban when U.S.-led NATO forces withdrew from Afghanistan in 2021.

I aways thought Iran and Israel are too fer apart for any type of direct conflict. So Iran sent drones and missiles and they just get shot down, then there is like Jordan they shoot them down if entering there air space.

I aways thought Iran and Israel are too fer apart for any type of direct conflict. So Iran sent drones and missiles and they just get shot down, then there is like Jordan they shoot them down if entering there air space.
The attack is symbolic in nature. A full scale war between the two parties could happen... But there are many variables.

The attack is symbolic in nature. A full scale war between the two parties could happen... But there are many variables.

How is that possible given the distance and terrain between the two?. I mean Iran attempts to launch drones and missiles at Israel, like this latest attack, and most them just get taken out before they even reach Israel. Even like Jordan i dont they want missiles going through there air space thats why they also shooting them down.

How is that possible given the distance and terrain between the two?. I mean Iran attempts to launch drones and missiles at Israel, like this latest attack, and most them just get taken out before they even reach Israel. Even like Jordan i dont they want missiles going through there air space thats why they also shooting them down.
I dunno. I get drunk and try not to worry about it. Cheers. 🍻

Back