Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Iran strikes Israel

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
In times of conflict always have to be careful when it comes to sources and truth, apparently a missile was going towards the mosque and Israel took it out, if true then muslims should thank Israel for protecting there sacred Islamic mosque. Just saying.

You're not fooling anyone with this nonsense. Your posting history tells the story of a partisan hack that is incapable of criticizing Biden or the democrats.
Well at least your OP isn't the slightest bit partisan, because it it were that would make you a massive hypocrite.

Oh wait....

Well at least your OP isn't the slightest bit partisan, because it it were that would make you a massive hypocrite.

Oh wait....
Having a preference isn't partisan. Criticizing the President isn't partisan. It's when you can't bring yourself to criticize the President or your perverted party, that makes you a partisan. A stooge in the service of your betters.

Having a preference isn't partisan. Criticizing the President isn't partisan. It's when you can't bring yourself to criticize the President or your perverted party, that makes you a partisan. A stooge in the service of your betters.
That's hilarious (and pretty sad to boot). When you call President Biden a "demented old fool", why that's just you expressing a "preference" with no sense of partisanship at all!

C'mon dude, do better.

That's hilarious (and pretty sad to boot). When you call President Biden a "demented old fool", why that's just you expressing a "preference" with no sense of partisanship at all!

C'mon dude, do better.
Because he is a demented old fool. You don't have to be on the right to notice.

The entire time you've been on this site, you haven't criticized Biden or the democrats. Not even once. It's obvious what you're all about, and there's no point in discussing politics with a shill.

NEW YORK, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Less than 40% of Americans approve of President Joe Biden's handling of the U.S. military withdrawal from Afghanistan, and three quarters wanted U.S. forces to remain in the country until all American civilians could get out, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll released on Monday.

Call It What It is

The U.S. telegraphed more or less exactly what Iran was going to do via extremely good intelligence (reminiscent of the lead up to the invasion of Ukraine). It undoubtedly played a huge role bringing Jordan, Saudi Arabia and likely other Arab states into active and public armed action in defense of Israel. It positioned and deployed U.S. anti-ballistic destroyers and aerial assets to itself shoot down roughly a hundred of the estimated 300+ aerial devices Iran launched at Israel. Together, Israel, the U.S. and various allied Arab states took down 99% or more of all those devices. Iran launched a massive aerial bombardment and virtually none of it got through. And now the U.S. has managed to get Israel not to launch an immediate and inevitably escalatory retaliation.

It goes without saying that no administration works on its own. It comes to the game with the world’s most powerful military and major power status. It’s operating with Arab allies who have been gravitating toward a de facto anti-Iran alliance with Israel for years. And yet, anyone who knows anything about foreign or defense policy knows that most of it is all the endless number of things that can wrong and the one or two ways they can go right. Navigating the last week to this point today is a tour de force of international crisis management for the Biden White House.

Call It What It is

The U.S. telegraphed more or less exactly what Iran was going to do via extremely good intelligence (reminiscent of the lead up to the invasion of Ukraine). It undoubtedly played a huge role bringing Jordan, Saudi Arabia and likely other Arab states into active and public armed action in defense of Israel. It positioned and deployed U.S. anti-ballistic destroyers and aerial assets to itself shoot down roughly a hundred of the estimated 300+ aerial devices Iran launched at Israel. Together, Israel, the U.S. and various allied Arab states took down 99% or more of all those devices. Iran launched a massive aerial bombardment and virtually none of it got through. And now the U.S. has managed to get Israel not to launch an immediate and inevitably escalatory retaliation.

It goes without saying that no administration works on its own. It comes to the game with the world’s most powerful military and major power status. It’s operating with Arab allies who have been gravitating toward a de facto anti-Iran alliance with Israel for years. And yet, anyone who knows anything about foreign or defense policy knows that most of it is all the endless number of things that can wrong and the one or two ways they can go right. Navigating the last week to this point today is a tour de force of international crisis management for the Biden White House.

It does smell like a test. I mean Iran fired like 300+ towards Israel, thats nothing to what they probably could do, and gave plenty of warning, and also didnt go anywhere near major cities, i think a couple got through and hit target just to send a message they can get through and overwhelm the defence system if they really wanted to and that was just a few like a couple hundred. I dont think Iran acturslly wants a fight.

Would be a silly move to retaliate and hit Iran. They have shown they can hit anywhere in Israel if they really want, they went soft just to try prove a point. If they went 1000 fold and they could that would be devistating.

Call It What It is

It undoubtedly played a huge role bringing Jordan, Saudi Arabia and likely other Arab states into active and public armed action in defense of Israel. It positioned and deployed U.S. anti-ballistic destroyers and aerial assets to itself shoot down roughly a hundred of the estimated 300+ aerial devices Iran launched at Israel. Together, Israel, the U.S. and various allied Arab states took down 99% or more of all those devices. Iran launched a massive aerial bombardment and virtually none of it got through. And now the U.S. has managed to get Israel not to launch an immediate and inevitably escalatory retaliation.

I guess Saudi and Jordan will shoot down rockets entering there air space or close as like any state that would be seen as a threat, even its not aimed at them, its just disrespectful, thats just a standard form of defence, so obviously Israel has a bit of defence help there.

Its like a neighbour throwing things at other neighbour, the house in the middle aint gone be weak and will want knock anything out that goes over or comes near there property for being disrespectful. Even they peaceful.

If my neighbour starting throwing things over my property towards the neoghbour on the other side of my property, and im the middle, and i dont want get involved, i be like keep your crap away my property and space and would try knock anything out that flies over my property. It disrespecful.

I mean Saudi is fullly solid and they just chill minding there own business and peaceful and it would be stupid for anyone to annoy them or try activate them.

Back