Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Is Alistair Begg Right?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
There's many false preachers in the world. Jesus warns us of it in Matthew chapter 7 and chapter 24 .

Corinthians chapter 6 . Abusers of mankind wont inherit kingdom of God. God hates sodomy.

Unless they repent and conform to God's standard.

Jeremiah chapter 28 . God hates false teachers.

Ezekiel chapter 13 . False brethren are not written in records of Israel. They go with satan into the pit during millennium.

Actually I was wrong. Because if Jesus is God, then he did experience childhood. :)
Hey All,
Boy what would it have been like to live next door to Jesus when He was growing up?
Can you hear your parents?
"Why can't you be more like Jesus? He's perfect."
And talk about skewing the curve?
Jesus would get a 100% on every test because He knew everything.
And because He was totally honest, would He have been the class snitch?

Jesus: "Miss Jones, Joe is thinking bad thoughts about you."
Me: "Get out of my mind man."
He would have been perfect at every sport.
It would have been tough growing up next door to Jesus.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Hey All,
Boy what would it have been like to live next door to Jesus when He was growing up?
Can you hear your parents?
"Why can't you be more like Jesus? He's perfect."
And talk about skewing the curve?
Jesus would get a 100% on every test because He knew everything.
And because He was totally honest, would He have been the class snitch?

Jesus: "Miss Jones, Joe is thinking bad thoughts about you."
Me: "Get out of my mind man."
He would have been perfect at every sport.
It would have been tough growing up next door to Jesus.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
He wouldn't have had any friends as a result of his divinity. No one wants to be friends with a mind reader.

Actually I was wrong. Because if Jesus is God, then he did experience childhood. :)
. He became man to be the price paid for all man sins.

It you notice the bible says Jesus knew that the Pharisees would lie and trick him ,and also what evil man was.
Also that didn't change any of the laws of sin .

He wouldn't have had any friends as a result of his divinity. No one wants to be friends with a mind reader.
Really ,the twelve loved him and despite knowing there thoughts he corrected them as needed .Paul ,nor Peter etc would risk death for a creature you mention .

Our sin nature makes it hard to be near Jesus but well when we do submit the sweeter it becomes to know him .

The fact that God does know our vile thoughts and shows mercy rather then judgement makes Him all the sweeter . Jesus is more approachable than any man or woman on the earth .

Yes he might hurt your feelings if you need to change but he does it in no malice .with man any think given has a catch ,why should I do that for you if there isn't something for me ?

God isn't lacking that He needs us ,He simply chooses to save us . God owns more then the bank account of trump or anyone and created the bank holding that . All He asks is that you submit to him .

Back