Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Lets talk about homosexuality. + my experience being a lesbian

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I've never heard the term hypersexuality, but as a kid, I was told by a girl that I was oversexed (she committed suicide via drug overdose in highschool because of childhood sexual assault). I guess psychobabble finds a way to hyper-complicate things in order to diffuse, deflect, invalidate any relationship the pedo/homo connection has to the accepted LBGT narrative. ALL who were sexually assaulted as kids were traumatized to a greater or lesser degree. Some even liked it. (though I believe they were spiritually traumatized nonetheless)
Again it just seems another attempt to push the "born that way" narrative to protect perpetrators. Why is it so very important to shield the perpetrators? Because there are very powerful entities involved. The Freemasons are the largest pedo-ring in the history of mankind. They infect the inner power rings of government and media thereby controlling the narrative to avoid accountability.
The "born that way" narrative hides the fact that unless the mass harvesting of the innocent children of heterosexuals is allowed to continue....homosexuals become near extinct.
Sorry, but hard disagree on many accounts here.
I believe the "born this way" thing, largely because I am gay and I know it wasn't caused by trauma in my case. And so are many of my friends in the side B community, many of whom grew up in evangelical homes, some pastor's kids, and knew they were gay from a young age and found that fact terrifying because of their upbringing.

I am not a perpetrator in any way, shape, or form. I am an asexual female bodied human being who just so happens to experience homoromantic attraction to other female bodied human beings.

I actually think bisexuality is super common. Have had many people in heterosexual relationships say things like "I thought I was gay once"..... but are happy in their relationship. Screams bisexual to me, but I'm not one to tell other people how to label themselves.

Last edited:
Sorry, but hard disagree on many accounts here.
I believe the "born this way" thing, largely because I am gay and I know it wasn't caused by trauma in my case. And so are many of my friends in the side B community, many of whom grew up in evangelical homes, some pastor's kids, and knew they were gay from a young age and found that fact terrifying because of their upbringing.

I am not a perpetrator in any way, shape, or form. I am an asexual female bodied human being who just so happens to experience homoromantic attraction to other female bodied human beings.

I actually think bisexuality is super common. Have had many people in heterosexual relationships say things like "I thought I was gay once"..... but are happy in their relationship. Screams bisexual to me, but I'm not one to tell other people how to label themselves.
The commonality of bisexuality is one thing we agree on. As a damaged male, I believe closeted or barely closeted bisexual males are on the hunt for who they believe are vulnerable males. Women need to be on the alert for any male they get into a relationship with who has a high interest in other males sexuality. Often they use the cover phrase " I have gaydar. I can tell." It is likely they are on the hunt.

I dunno 🤷‍♂️

I think 🤔 God wants the best for us. The gay lifestyle is rough. I think 🤔 personally around age 30 I saw and really understood that it really is just a loveless existence. Plenty of hook ups short lived relationships nothing sustainable or long term. That doesn’t factor in the health risks and high rates of drug abuse and mental health services utilization. Omg 😱 urban gay men live at their shrinks offices…

So I don’t think it’s compatible with Christianity. Monogamous coupling is the rare exception to the rule. Lust attraction sometimes affection…

Not really a good basis for a relationship that will last…

I dunno 🤷‍♂️

I think 🤔 God wants the best for us. The gay lifestyle is rough. I think 🤔 personally around age 30 I saw and really understood that it really is just a loveless existence. Plenty of hook ups short lived relationships nothing sustainable or long term. That doesn’t factor in the health risks and high rates of drug abuse and mental health services utilization. Omg 😱 urban gay men live at their shrinks offices…

So I don’t think it’s compatible with Christianity. Monogamous coupling is the rare exception to the rule. Lust attraction sometimes affection…

All fax bro

I dunno 🤷‍♂️

I think it's more that the secular LGBTQ culture itself is highly sexualized and that's seen as normal. I think that's more a culture thing than a nature thing.
I don't know, most of my direct communication and relationships with other queer people has been those who are also very religious. Romantic feelings absolutely exist.

I think it's more that the secular LGBTQ culture itself is highly sexualized and that's seen as normal. I think that's more a culture thing than a nature thing.
I don't know, most of my direct communication and relationships with other queer people has been those who are also very religious. Romantic feelings absolutely exist.
I'm curious. How do you square being gay and Christian given what it says in the bible and how other Christians generally feel about homosexuality? Why this and not another religion?

I'm curious. How do you square being gay and Christian given what it says in the bible and how other Christians generally feel about homosexuality? Why this and not another religion?
Talked about in another thread if you want to look. Has to do with original language and words used versus what our translations say.

So far as the last question.... if I believe Christianity is true and I want to maintain my relationship with God, why would I convert to another religion?

I guess I just.... not all queer people are super sexual. Maybe it's just cuz I spend a lot of time in the asexual community, lots of people there are gay but only experience romantic feelings and no sexual ones at all.

Ehhh. Go for it my guy, but for myself I have to be in the right frame of mind to address anything LGBTQ related. People are relentlessly cruel about it more often than not, and I don't always have the spoons to endure that behavior.

Many times I have posted in those threads just once or twice and entirely ignored people's quotes of my posts because I am so sick and tired of being a stone's toss away from constant judgement.

I dunno 🤷‍♂️

I do think gay secular marriage should be legal. Tax breaks etc.

No one should be permitted to discriminate. Civil rights are key 🔑

But…as for how I want to live because of Jesus Christ and my fairly standard interpretation of the Bible…

Ugh 😑 no go.

People are relentlessly cruel about it more often than not, and I don't always have the spoons to endure that behavior.
I get it, a lesbian once told me to die for some reason. I got banned permanently off a platform for providing biblical evidence about homosexuality, (when I seen people use profanity, and make projects to ridicule other people and they got second chances over & over). I got banned off a gaming platform (Roblox) because a dude was trying to animate freaky stuff on my character and I called him out on it. I've seen people curse people out, beat them, mob storm them.

So I get it, I used to be one of them that was cruel, but you won't be getting anything of that from me.
Many times I have posted in those threads just once or twice and entirely ignored people's quotes of my posts because I am so sick and tired of being a stone's toss away from constant judgement.
From the other side of the spectrum, I understand, glad also that this forum has pm's so randoms can't come and troll you.

I dunno 🤷‍♂️

But…as for how I want to live because of Jesus Christ and my fairly standard interpretation of the Bible…

Ugh 😑 no go.
That's fair, I guess...

I dunno 🤷‍♂️

Ugh 😑 no go.
Totally valid. Far be it from me to want to lead people to violating thier convictions and therefore leading to sin.

I get it, a lesbian once told me to die for some reason. I got banned permanently off a platform for providing biblical evidence about homosexuality, (when I seen people use profanity, and make projects to ridicule other people and they got second chances over & over). I got banned off a gaming platform (Roblox) because a dude was trying to animate freaky stuff on my character and I called him out on it. I've seen people curse people out, beat them, mob storm them.

So I get it, I used to be one of them that was cruel, but you won't be getting anything of that from me.

From the other side of the spectrum, I understand, glad also that this forum has pm's so randoms can't come and troll you.
I may post in there a time or two, just will be when I'm in the right frame of mind and such. And will probably be ignoring most responses to my posts.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back