Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Matt. 24:21 Wake Up Call?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Surely this is an Wake Up CALL? (tornadoes in Jan. even???)

In 2 Thess. 2 to find that indeed satan’s men will work real miracles! Just suppose that you are who you are, and need ‘healing’, would the elect of Christ/God go to these ones while
knowing that they teach anti/Christ stuff? So as I see it, this will be next on the CLOSING scenes of Matt. 24 on...
[21] For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
[22] And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
[23] Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
[24] For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

2 Thess. 2
[9] Even him, whose coming is [[[after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders]]],
[10] And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
[11] And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

No mention of tornadoes in those verses.

Elijah here:
Well gal, here is another of your posts...
Re: Matt. 24:21 Wake Up Call?
A gentleman ? Wow thanks John :yes

Just in case some one reads sarcasm into my post i did not put it there!

I think that 'i' will just leave you here to do your 'thing' whatever it is??????:waving (but falling down the stairs did not seem to do any awakening, huh?)

--Elijah

Elijah here:
Well gal, here is another of your posts...
Re: Matt. 24:21 Wake Up Call?
A gentleman ? Wow thanks John :yes

Just in case some one reads sarcasm into my post i did not put it there!

I think that 'i' will just leave you here to do your 'thing' whatever it is??????:waving (but falling down the stairs did not seem to do any awakening, huh?)

--Elijah
There was/is no sarcasm in my post.
Over and over passages of Mat 24 have been posted is there any mention of weather in those verses?

(but falling down the stairs did not seem to do any awakening, huh?)
Now that sounds about like my DH :toofunny

Added: I apologize... i had to delete a line of my post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back