Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Growth Proof That God Exists

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
There are print markers in fingerprints that are easy to identify too. In the event someone's full print now bears a big scar. There are thumb scanners in some police forces now.
If an officer wants to run someone's ID they just have that person put their thumb on a scanner and it runs that print through the system.
The technology law enforcement has at their disposal is very capable now of making law enforcement easier.
They have scanners in police cars where I'm from that can run a car's ID just as it runs down the road and in traffic. Pulls up everything about the registered owner.
I drove by a speed trap once where this state trooper was hiding waiting to catch speeders. There was a red light just half a block up the road from him. I was in the right hand lane and I see him in the rear view pulling out to go into the left. He has his lights on, no siren. Cars are pulling to the right thinking he's after them. But everyone he was behind had been stopped in a row at that red light. Sure enough he pulls this little black car that was near the front.
I guess their scanning can run multiple cars and give ID and tag number of offenders even when they're sitting still. Wild stuff.

Like they say, you can't get away with anything now a days

Look it up. The ears grow in a very slow process in the course of years. I learned that back in High School. I believe it is the only body part that does. Have you ever noticed old men how big their ears are as compared to when they were younger men in their 40's and 50's.

Look it up. The ears grow in a very slow process in the course of years. I learned that back in High School. I believe it is the only body part that does. Have you ever noticed old men how big their ears are as compared to when they were younger men in their 40's and 50's.

Not really lol :lol Should I have? Don't forget your hair and nails though, they still grow your whole entire life (unless you're bald) and maybe even after the body dies. Not too sure about that part though. I wonder a lot of the time what our new bodies will look like in Heaven. All we know so far is that we will be more like Jesus.

Like they say, you can't get away with anything now a days
True.
When I first got my smart phone I had just left the grocery store. I hear this message chime so I take a look. It asked me to rate my visit to the store I just left. There was a Google maps flag on the location. stinkeye I had just made it to the car to unload my bags.,
Like they say, one nation under surveillance.
It was just revealed that turns out soldiers are wearing Fitbit's in the field. The enemy knows this and they can track them. You'd think it would be common sense not to wear a Fitbit when on duty.

Not really lol :lol Should I have? Don't forget your hair and nails though, they still grow your whole entire life (unless you're bald) and maybe even after the body dies. Not too sure about that part though. I wonder a lot of the time what our new bodies will look like in Heaven. All we know so far is that we will be more like Jesus.
No, hair and nails do not continue to grow once we're dead.

Don't laugh, I am a Disney lover. I got my information from the Secret Garden,..alright, scratch that you can laugh :lol
:lol
Long before you were born a very very rich man passed away. Prior though he had arranged through his lawyer and others to insure a telephone was buried with him in his casket. Hooked up for calls and everything. Just in case he wasn't dead he wanted to call for help. The phone number was private and the line went directly to his soon to be widow's bedroom phone he would have installed after death.
He also left instructions not to embalm him.
:rofl2 Can you imagine dialing that widow phone as a wrong number in the middle of the night? :eek2:wave2

Long before you were born a very very rich man passed away. Prior though he had arranged through his lawyer and others to insure a telephone was buried with him in his casket. Hooked up for calls and everything. Just in case he wasn't dead he wanted to call for help. The phone number was private and the line went directly to his soon to be widow's bedroom phone he would have installed after death.
:rofl2 Can you imagine dialing that widow phone as a wrong number in the middle of the night? :eek2:wave2

:lol I think that there really was an urban legend about using some kind of bell or something but I'm not sure whether it was true or not.

:lol I think that there really was an urban legend about using some kind of bell or something but I'm not sure whether it was true or not.
lol.gif
I heard that story about the bell too.

This actually happened. Search the name, Khikmet Salaev.
Thank God for charged cell battery right?

Alright to be a hundred percent honest with you, I haven't got a clue what you are trying to say and how it goes with God creating the universe with the big bang.

Do you maybe want to try telling me in simpler terms? I'm sorry, you really didn't have to delete it. I'm sure that others on here would have understood it.
Nah, I'd just show up as trying to force someone into understanding something that went against their believing in the Big Bang that science has proved to be unquestionable, but of course next thing you know, science will tell me there's something like a 20% chance of light snow this weekend. 20%! That's the best they can do? and they want me to believe in the Big Bang? :rofl2

Nah, I'd just show up as trying to force someone into understanding something that went against their believing in the Big Bang that science has proved to be unquestionable, but of course next thing you know, science will tell me there's something like a 20% chance of light snow this weekend. 20%! That's the best they can do? and they want me to believe in the Big Bang? :rofl2

That's okay, you would only be stating your beliefs. I just think that science and religion can be compatible. Remember who you're talking to? I'm the girl who likes Harry Potter and is partly a Universalist. If anybody was going to force their beliefs on me don't you think it would have happened by now? :lol

Do you maybe want to try telling me in simpler terms?
Sure, but I'm starting to realize I can't teach. Here, let me see if another method would be better.
THERE AIN'T NO STINKIN BIG BANG!!!!!!
You might now ask why.
BECAUSE THAT'S WHY!!!!!!
Now you can say "But I think ...."
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR THINKING!!!!!!
When all else fails I might resort to the Bob Newhart's psychology below.

Sure, but I'm starting to realize I can't teach. Here, let me see if another method would be better.
THERE AIN'T NO STINKIN BIG BANG!!!!!!
You might now ask why.u
BECAUSE THAT'S WHY!!!!!!
Now you can say "But I think ...."
THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR THINKING!!!!!!
When all else fails I might resort to the Bob Newhart's psychology below.

You didn't have to yell at me about it though. :crying Thanks a lot Eugene that was really mean.

I give up dear Sister April, I was just trying to have fun with you, and would hopefully never do anything to hurt you; please forgive me. I'll try my best to never do it again. :wave2

I forgive you and I love you and your sense of humor,..but only when I think it's funny. This time I wasn't laughing.

:hysterical

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back