Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Left is coming for us; Easter becomes blaphemous

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I agree with all, but that is not what leftists demand now. They insist on converting our children. They insist we are homophobes, bigots....evil
AL gay LGBT people are not trying to turn kids into LGBT people. As a whole the understanding is that people are LGBT or not and that conversion if any type doesn't really work. Unless you are talkong about extreme loons with very few followers (as in not enough power to do anything) then you really have nothing to worry about. The reason you most likely get called a biggot or a homophobe is because your anger is enacted at people that have nothing to do with the stuff you are talking about.

Trans/gender nonconforming people , gay people, bisexual/pansexual people, etc
Generally just want to exist amd not be harassed. Politicians and media use groups to distract from larger issues.

There was a time when granting civil rights, equality was enough. Now it is not, they demand we support their agenda in our churches, businesses, and private lives. The tyranny of the left is a real and present danger to our liberty to live in accordance with God's rules.

That is a narative created to scare you into voting for Republicans. When push comes to shove Representatives have an extremely hard time backing these claims up. As I mentioned earlier most LGBT people just want to live their lives and mist of these scary ideas are only held by very small groups with no power to enact them.

Leftist extremism caused me to react in anger, but as Jesus rejected that reaction, I repent.

Doesn't mean I agree one iota with the leftist plans to reject God's truth.
I just ask that maybe you take a grain of salt when you see reports and maybe try to find the source the people reporting this stuff are using.

Ok, I understand what you are saying. This is an already assumed thing. One thing I keep trying to convey here is that mi orifices are not stupid. We get it. Just like all politicians there is pandering.

Personally I just roll my eyes and go about my day. Right now Trump is saying he wants to do a Christian day if disability. OK, sure but considering we already federally recognize Christmas and Easter........ now we have a 3rd day? Ok.
That wa supposed to say minorities, not mi orifices. XD also my auto correct changed visibility to disability......oof

I dont understand, gays and transgenders dont need to be reminded they are gay or transgender. They dont need to see rainbows everywhere to remind them.

I seen a rainbow at the entry of a store and it said something like gays are welcome. If i was gay i would have been offended. I dont need someone who doeasnt even know 8m gay to say im welcome like somehow im different to others or something.

Thats the thing, most the time you wouldnt even whos gay, anyone could be gay, its not like they have a big gay written on them.

No, and that's not how it works. I mean, could someone potentially convince you to be queer?

I don't think he needs anyone to convince him. I think he already is, he just hates himself for feeling that way and expresses it in his unfounded condemnations.

AL gay LGBT people are not trying to turn kids into LGBT people. As a whole the understanding is that people are LGBT or not and that conversion if any type doesn't really work. Unless you are talkong about extreme loons with very few followers (as in not enough power to do anything) then you really have nothing to worry about. The reason you most likely get called a biggot or a homophobe is because your anger is enacted at people that have nothing to do with the stuff you are talking about.

Trans/gender nonconforming people , gay people, bisexual/pansexual people, etc
Generally just want to exist amd not be harassed. Politicians and media use groups to distract from larger issues.

That is a narative created to scare you into voting for Republicans. When push comes to shove Representatives have an extremely hard time backing these claims up. As I mentioned earlier most LGBT people just want to live their lives and mist of these scary ideas are only held by very small groups with no power to enact them.

I just ask that maybe you take a grain of salt when you see reports and maybe try to find the source the people reporting this stuff are using.

It started with gays just wanting the equal right to marriage, yet it turned into a complete mess. People identifying as animals and a they dont know what they are.

I have no idea what the rainbow movement wants or is seeking. It doesnt make any sense. I think for many they just attention seekers. Do they want other people to acknowledge them or something?.

There is alot of countries in the world where christians are a minority and have been and still are discriminated against or treated as second class citizens. Everyone is a minority somewhere.

Every identity has been bullied or picked on, its not like lgbt are the only ones who have had a hard time, yet its like the only ones making a scene about it.

Lots are gays want nothing to do with the rainbow community, funny thing is, they cant be called homophobes. Lol.

It started with gays just wanting the equal right to marriage, yet it turned into a complete mess. People identifying as animals and a they dont know what they are.

I have no idea what the rainbow movement wants or is seeking. It doesnt make any sense. I think for many they just attention seekers. Do they want other people to acknowledge them or somethin
If step back and look at this from the perspective that these issues are only loosely connected by them being lgbt issues and not a planned movement, it makes sense.

Trans issues are here because reactionaries always need a target. It became less productive to target gay people as a scape goat, so trans people are the next one. As I pointed out earlier, there is no uniform gay agenda, media likes to find wild issues and blow then up regardless if anyone actually supports them.

If step back and look at this from the perspective that these issues are only loosely connected by them being lgbt issues and not a planned movement, it makes sense.

Trans issues are here because reactionaries always need a target. It became less productive to target gay people as a scape goat, so trans people are the next one. As I pointed out earlier, there is no uniform gay agenda, media likes to find wild issues and blow then up regardless if anyone actually supports them.

Im with you. I dont generalise. I know alot of gays and trans peoples have no agenda and want to live there life in peace and left alone, and its the media that dramatises and gives the radicals and fruitloops a platform.

I have never had any gay ever promote or push any type of gay on me, and transgender, i have meet a couple they dont have an agenda.

I know the struggles LGBT people have had and many want nothing to do with a movement that gets promoted and thrown in everyones face who wants to silence anyone who disagrees with them or misgenders them. And ling as people dont generalise and understand many LGBT people are nothing to do with the movement then its all good. No need to be angry with gays.

LGBT believe in 2 genders.

Homosexual is just a preference, a dude still identifies as a dude they just attracted to another dude, they still identify and a man or woman. Just homosexual.

Bisexual, Bi means 2, that 2 sexes, they attracted to both man and woman, 2 sexes.

Tansexual, thats like a dude who wants to be called a woman or a woman who wants to be called a man. Its always either identify as a man or woman..

2 genders and 2 sexes same thing.

Transexual. Transition from man to woman or woman to man and identify as and want to be called either man or woman. Its one of 2 genders/sexes.

Whats worse being called gay and beaten up or being gay and getting beaten up?. Its basically the same thing. Because once when i was younger i was called gay by some bullies and got beaten up. I been racially discriminated against multile times because the color of my skin, i been abused because of my religious belief multiple time. I dont play a victim card. Im just against all forms of dsicrimination.

People just need to stop caring so much about what other people think of them.

Myself i have grown to learn that and just wipe the dust off my feet or turn the other cheek. I honestly dont care what other people think about me. And maybe some in the LGBT need to grow on that and just be themselves and who they want to be and not worry so much about what other people think and let it effect there lives.

And the other thing is when people put themselves out there intentionally on a platform they have to accept they gone get some harsh critisism. Just like any politician or Presidant that just comes with it, kind of like thay bud light individual. You cant expect everyone is going to praise you and love you and respect you.

People with expectations, they expect others have to have sympathy for them, or maybe expect others to praise and respect them. Thats delusional and narcissistic.

Jesus wasnt being crucified or Stephen stoned asking God to have sympothy for them or expecting any type of praise by men.

Sympathy is a good moral value but its when people expect sympathy and use it towards others for there own gain is when its narcissist.

You dont see disabled war veterans going around telling everyone there stories and expecting sympathy.

Yea, yea,, bla, bla, bla, so on the news today someone broke up with there girlfriend and it was all her fault, i have so much sympathy and feel there pain. Lifes tough for some people.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back