Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Passing of the Croc Hunter

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Whatever he was folks here have made a martyr out of him. He wrestled crocodiles for crying out loud!

Sad indeed,like said, he did have at leastone of the few wholesome shows on the Porcelin Commode.

But I am sure that we all know:

Hebrews 9:27
(27) And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

He kept his appoinment and we each will keep ours.

God have mercy on him, but it is too late to pray for his soul now. Asi with all men, after death is judgement not purgatory while you pray for them.

So pray for his family thatt they will see the light of the glorious gospel before it is also too late for them.

And just to set the record straight regardless of who the person is:

Ezekiel 33:11
"...As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways..."

Let us get busy for the Lord, Romans 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light.

John 4:35 Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

mutzrein said:
Sputnikboy - have you been to Australia zoo or are you in the Brisbane area per chance?

Actually, I'm ALMOST in crocodile territory myself ...Townsville, North Queensland. I visited the Melbourne Zoo several years ago. Why do you ask?

It's tragic about Steve but it was just as tragic when my mother passed away a couple of years ago. No disrespect intended, but people get so caught up with the media hype that I can't help but wonder at times who owns their brains. Sorry. Again ...the guy wrestled crocodiles!

SputnikBoy said:
mutzrein said:
Sputnikboy - have you been to Australia zoo or are you in the Brisbane area per chance?

Actually, I'm ALMOST in crocodile territory myself ...Townsville, North Queensland. I visited the Melbourne Zoo several years ago. Why do you ask?

It's tragic about Steve but it was just as tragic when my mother passed away a couple of years ago. No disrespect intended, but people get so caught up with the media hype that I can't help but wonder at times who owns their brains. Sorry. Again ...the guy wrestled crocodiles!

Just thought to ask out of interest since you are just across the ditch. I've got bro/sis inlaw in the brisbane area - been across myself a couple of times but never visted the zoo. I thought perhaps wrestling crocs was something you outback types might take to naturally :-?

mutzrein said:
SputnikBoy said:
mutzrein said:

Just thought to ask out of interest since you are just across the ditch. I've got bro/sis inlaw in the brisbane area - been across myself a couple of times but never visted the zoo. I thought perhaps wrestling crocs was something you outback types might take to naturally :-?

As you may know, we're located 1250 ks or so north of Brisbane. I'm not so sure about being the 'outback type' (I arrived here in 1980 from Chanute, Kansas) but we DO have the Billabong Sanctuary located just a few ks south of Townsville. This is a very popular venue for reptilian beasties including a few crocodiles. I have enough problems wrestling the cockroaches (there's that word again from another thread) here that are almost the size of crocs. Well . . . . . .

I'd best put in a disclaimer in case I get into trouble with Queensland Tourism. The cockroaches are not REALLY the size of crocodiles. But they WILL eat you if you stay still for long enough!

The cockroaches are not REALLY the size of crocodiles. But they WILL eat you if you stay still for long enough!
They originally came from the NYC subway and sewer system. :lol: They travel in packs with the city sewer rats. :-D

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back