Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Temple in Jerusalem

Do you believe the rebuilding of the Temple is one of the signs Jesus gave us, before His return?

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Gee, that was deep.

See again, post #(34).

Quantrill

There is nothing scriptural in post #34.

Here is the truth, if you care to know it.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 4:15-17

• that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.

If you dont believe the rapture occurs after the resurrection at the coming of the Lord, then please explain why.

JLB

There is nothing scriptural in post #34.

Here is the truth, if you care to know it.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 4:15-17

• that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.

If you dont believe the rapture occurs after the resurrection at the coming of the Lord, then please explain why.

JLB

I believe (1 Thess 4:15-17). No problem. I don't believe your timing of it concerning the Tribulation.

Again, what I said concerning the Rapture was in explanation concerning the Temple. The Church is the Temple today. That presents no problem for another Temple to be built during the Tribulation as the Rapture will have removed the Christians from the earth.

That temple will be destroyed during the Tribulation as the Millennial Temple will then be built. See again (Ezekiel 40-48). The presence of the Millennial Temple presents no problem concerning the Church as the Church's inheritance is heavenly as opposed to Israel's which is earthly.

As I said in post #(34), my basis for what I believe concerning the Temple is the Dispensational view of Scripture. And, as I asked in (34) but you ignored, what is the basis for your belief? What is the system that you interpret Scripture from? Don't just say the Bible as all are interpreting from the Bible. See again (34).

Quantrill

I don't believe your timing of it concerning the Tribulation.

I didnt mention the tribulation.

I simply stated what the scripture so plainly states.

The resurrection and rapture occur at the coming of the Lord.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 1 Thessalonians 4:15

If you believe the resurrection and rapture dont occur at the coming of the Lord, the please explain why with scripture.

JLB

I didnt mention the tribulation.

I simply stated what the scripture so plainly states.

The resurrection and rapture occur at the coming of the Lord.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 1 Thessalonians 4:15

If you believe the resurrection and rapture dont occur at the coming of the Lord, the please explain why with scripture.

JLB

As I said, I believe what (1 Thess. 4:15) plainly states. Now answer my questions in post #(34) and (42).

Quantrill

What does that have to do with what I asked?

Quantrill
has everything to do with what you asked. I have answered your question as this is the abomination that Jesus spoke of and that Daniel prophesied that will come in the latter days right before the return of Christ.

I can't make you see this or even believe me as it takes the whole context of many scriptures and the history in Daniel 7 to understand Matthew 24:15 as we watch history repeat itself for the last time on that day.

As usual, you confuse the 2nd Coming of Christ to the earth with the Rapture.

Both involve the 'coming of the Lord'. But both don't occur at the same time.

Because your 'timeline' is amiss by a degree. Your last statement is amiss by yards.

I stated at the first that my understanding and interpretation is based upon the Dispensational view. What is yours based upon? Please don't just say the 'Bible'. I could say the same. You have a system of interpretation that you use. What is it?

Amillennial? Spiritual? Covenant theology? Reformed theology? What?

And, most important, how does what you say affect what I said concerning the Temple?

Quantrill
Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

God speaks to us in scripture of a 3 1/2 year tribulation during the time of the seventh trumpet sounding, not a seven year tribulation, as being time, times and half time which equals 1260 days = 3 ½ years or 3 ½ Times – Hebrew calendar only had 30 days for each month and this is where you get 1260 days or 3 ½ years.
[Scripture reference]
Revelation 12:14; Daniel 7:25; Daniel 12:7
1260 days – Revelation 11:3; Revelation 12:6
42 months – Revelation 11:2; Revelation 13:5

No where in scripture does it mention a seven year tribulation, but only seven trumpets of God's fierce wrath as scripture says we will always have tribulations as the last time will be such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be, Matthew 24:21; Deut 4:30; 7:19; 29:1-6; 1 Samuel 26:24; Matthew; John 16:33; Romans 12:12; 24:21; James 1:2; 1 Peter 1:6.

John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
John 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Jesus specifically said when the catching up of the saints of God will happen as it is at the same time of His coming in the air on the last day, but no one knows when that day will be nor the hour of His coming. Either we believe a majority rule theory, or that of what Christ has already spoken.

has everything to do with what you asked. I have answered your question as this is the abomination that Jesus spoke of and that Daniel prophesied that will come in the latter days right before the return of Christ.

I can't make you see this or even believe me as it takes the whole context of many scriptures and the history in Daniel 7 to understand Matthew 24:15 as we watch history repeat itself for the last time on that day.

It would take me to change my method of interpreting Scripture to come to the conclusion you have that the Dome of the Rock is the abomination of desolation spoken of by Christ and Daniel. And I don't see that happening.

As I said, my views are based upon the Dispensational method of interpreting Scripture. I am Premillennial and Pre-Trib. I hold to the literal method of interpreting Scripture.

So, what is your basis of interpreting Scripture?

Also, what is a 'week' in (Dan. 9:24-27) How long is a 'week'? What is 'the midst of the week' in (Dan. 9:27)? Why does Jesus put the abomination of desolation in the middle of the week as Daniel did also. (Matt. 24:15) If 3 and 1/2 plus 3 and 1/2 equals 7, why isn't the tribulation 7 years in length? (Dan. 9:27)

The temple must exist during the Tribulation for the abomination to be set up. It must also be destroyed during the Tribulation in order for the Millennial temple to be built. (Ez. 40-48) Do you agree?

Quantrill

Last edited:
As I said, I believe what (1 Thess. 4:15) plainly states. Now answer my questions in post #(34) and (42).

Quantrill

1 Thessalonians 4:15 states that the resurrection and rapture occur at the coming of the Lord.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

There is no denying or changing this truth, and as we all see the rapture and resurrection occurs at the coming of the Lord when He returns to destroy the with and reign and rule as King over the earth.

What question do you have for me?

Please make sure your question comes from scripture and not some unbiblical man made system of theology.

Here is your post that has no scripture in it —

As usual, you confuse the 2nd Coming of Christ to the earth with the Rapture.

Both involve the 'coming of the Lord'. But both don't occur at the same time.

Because your 'timeline' is amiss by a degree. Your last statement is amiss by yards.

I stated at the first that my understanding and interpretation is based upon the Dispensational view. What is yours based upon? Please don't just say the 'Bible'. I could say the same. You have a system of interpretation that you use. What is it?

Amillennial? Spiritual? Covenant theology? Reformed theology? What?

And, most important, how does what you say affect what I said concerning the Temple?

Quantrill

I read the scripture and believe what is written with the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

JLB

1 Thessalonians 4:15 states that the resurrection and rapture occur at the coming of the Lord.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words.
1 Thessalonians 4:15-18

There is no denying or changing this truth, and as we all see the rapture and resurrection occurs at the coming of the Lord when He returns to destroy the with and reign and rule as King over the earth.

What question do you have for me?

Please make sure your question comes from scripture and not some unbiblical man made system of theology.

Here is your post that has no scripture in it —

I read the scripture and believe what is written with the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

JLB

As I said, I believe what (1 Thess. 4:15) says. I just don't believe your timing of it.

My questions were clear. If you don't want to answer them, don't. If you satisfy yourself that because there was not a Scripture verse in every question asked, you don't need to answer, then so be it.

All Christians read the Scripture and believe what is written with the guidance of the Holy Spirit. That doesn't change the fact that there are different methods of interpreting Scripture, of which you are part of one. Different schools of doctrine. This is especially evident when dealing with end time events.

For some reason, you, and also others, don't like to admit to that. I wonder why? Rhetorical question, but then why should I worry about an answer anyway?

Quantrill

As I said, I believe what (1 Thess. 4:15) says. I just don't believe your timing of it.

The timing is the coming of the Lord.

Irrefutable.

Anything else is false doctrine, and is deceiving God’s people.

JLB

The timing is the coming of the Lord.

Irrefutable.

Anything else is false doctrine, and is deceiving God’s people.

JLB

And I haven't denied that. You can quote (1 Thess. 4:15) till the cows come home. I believe all of it.

My point was that the Church being the Temple at present is no problem for another Temple being built during the Tribulation period as I believe the Rapture occurs prior to the Tribulation which removes the Church from the earth. The coming of Christ for His Church is not the 2nd Coming of Christ to the earth.

The Church has no part in the Tribulation period. It is the 'Time of Jacobs Trouble'. (Jer. 30:7)

And not only will the Tribulation Temple be built, but there is still yet the Millennial Temple to be built. (Ezekiel 40-48). Don't you agree?

Quantrill

It would take me to change my method of interpreting Scripture to come to the conclusion you have that the Dome of the Rock is the abomination of desolation spoken of by Christ and Daniel. And I don't see that happening.

As I said, my views are based upon the Dispensational method of interpreting Scripture. I am Premillennial and Pre-Trib. I hold to the literal method of interpreting Scripture.

So, what is your basis of interpreting Scripture?

Also, what is a 'week' in (Dan. 9:24-27) How long is a 'week'? What is 'the midst of the week' in (Dan. 9:27)? Why does Jesus put the abomination of desolation in the middle of the week as Daniel did also. (Matt. 24:15) If 3 and 1/2 plus 3 and 1/2 equals 7, why isn't the tribulation 7 years in length? (Dan. 9:27)

The temple must exist during the Tribulation for the abomination to be set up. It must also be destroyed during the Tribulation in order for the Millennial temple to be built. (Ez. 40-48) Do you agree?

Quantrill
I never said the Dome of the Rock was the abomination, but it is who the Muslims give it over to as being the son of perdition who will take his seat there on the very Temple Mount of God, meaning Holy ground.

I know you are pretrib even though Christ never taught this theory.

My basis is that I need not interpret scripture, but to give that which has already been spoken by God and also learning the history of the seven remaining nations described as four beasts in Daniel 7:1-8 and the three kingdoms that were subdued by the little horn. Beginning with the Babylonian Empire we have seen history repeat itself throughout the four Empires as during its long history, Jerusalem has been destroyed at least twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times.

This will happen once more in Jerusalem in the end of days, but this time of the revived Roman Empire, whose wound was healed in 1929, every nation on every continent will be affected by this Luciferian ruling power that gives power to the beast out of the earth who is the son of perdition that will reign terror as once again persecuting Christians to death for 3 1/2 years. Then will Christ return on the last day and destroy this beast out of the sea and the beast out of the earth by the brightness of His coming casting them alive into the lake of fire.

God speaks to us in scripture of a 3 1/2 year tribulation during the time of the seventh trumpet sounding, not a seven year tribulation, as being time, times and half time which equals 1260 days = 3 ½ years or 3 ½ Times – Hebrew calendar only had 30 days for each month and this is where you get 1260 days or 3 ½ years.
[Scripture reference]

No where in scripture does it mention a seven year tribulation, but only seven trumpets of God's great wrath as scripture says we will always have tribulations as the last time will be such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be, Matthew 24:21; Deut 4:30; 7:19; 29:1-6; 1 Samuel 26:24; Matthew; John 16:33; Romans 12:12; 24:21; James 1:2; 1 Peter 1:6.

Daniel 9:24-27 the Vision of the Seventy Weeks

Vs. 24 this verse shows us that the timing from Ezra to the cross was 490 days (490 Prophetic years) as within that time Ezra was reestablishing the law in Jerusalem until Jesus had fulfilled the end of transgression, made an end to sin, made reconciliation for iniquity and bring everlasting righteousness and to seal up the prophecy to fulfill parts of the law through the cross.

Vs. 25 from the time of the cross, which also means the last days, which includes what some like to separate and call “The Great Tribulation”, which is not mentioned anywhere in scripture and is not a separate event after the elect of God are caught up, but as the last days so we are in tribulation times until the end of the world as we know it, Acts 2:17; Hebrews 1:1,2; Matthew 24:4-31; Mark 13:24-31; Luke 21:5-36. These are just some of the scriptures that support that we will go through all things of Rev Chapter 6-21. Everyone will have opportunity to come unto salvation through Jesus Christ if they would only believe until the door of salvation is closed when Jesus calls us and we meet him in the clouds, which after this time no one can be saved, Matthew 25:10.

Vs.26 after 434 years that end in the year AD29 shall Messiah be cut off. Jesus was crucified after he was baptized in AD 29 three and a half years later. Jesus was cut off (killed) by the people of the Romans under Vespasian their prince that the Pharisees, Sanhedrin and the high priest who have favor with that destroy the city and the sanctuary (meaning Christ) and the end thereof shall be with a flood (Gods wrath) that will put an end to abominations by desolation or in other words a ruin to evil deeds. Daniel 9:27 explains the definitions of desolation of abominations or the ruin of evil deeds. There is no actual Desolations of Abominations where a so called Antichrist (emphasis on the capitol "A") will take a literal throne, but the desolation will be when the son of perdition, being the false prophet/last antichrist, tries to take his throne in Jerusalem, Daniel 11:36-45. Gods’ word never defines one great Antichrist, but says there are many antichrists, 1John2:18; 11 Thessalonians 2:1-12; Revelation 11:7. The seven years that some call the seven year tribulation means three and a half years beginning with the first six seals being the beginning of sorrows (first woe). The last three and a half years starting with the (second woe) with the sounding of the first trumpet and ending with the seventh trumpet that includes everything else written in Revelations that includes the time of Christ return for His Bride in Rev 19 up to the end when Satan is cast into the lake of fire with the beast and the false prophet and ends with the new Jerusalem being ushered down as then we will be with the Lord forever.

Vs.27 the 70th seven began with Christ baptism in AD 29 and three years later at the end of the first half of the 70th seven sacrifices and offering ceased because Christ hung on the cross. From the giving of the law in 458BC when Ezra went to establish the law, or to rebuild the spiritual city right to the cross where the first 69 sevens. The 70th seven is from the time of the cross until Jesus comes back in the air to call his Bride home and for the overspreading of abominations he will make desolate, or make an end to all who would not believe.

The Church has no part in the Tribulation period. It is the 'Time of Jacobs Trouble'. (Jer. 30:7)
Times of Jacob's Trouble

Jeremiah 30 vs. 1, 2 starts out with the Lord speaking to Jeremiah about Judah an Israel. Vs 3 the Lord promises that one day in the future as the day will come that He will bring Judah and Israel back to the land He had promised to their forefathers. Vs. 5 describes a time of great fear and trembling. Vs. 6 describes this time in a way that pictures men going through the pains of childbirth, meaning great agony. Vs. 7 For that day is great so that no other day will ever be like it. This is a reference to Matthew 24:21; Rev 7:1-8. But, there is hope for Judah and Israel for though this is called the time of Jacob's trouble the Lord promises He will save Jacob (referring to Judah and Israel, not literally Jacob) out of this time of great trouble, Rev 19:11-21. Vs. 8 It shall come to pass in that day (in that day means a future day) says the Lord that He will break his yoke from off their necks and will burst thy bonds and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him. His yoke is that of Satan who for now controls the evil principalities of this world that even today, until Christ returns, persecutes God's people. Vs. 9 But they shall serve the Lord their God and David their King, meaning Jesus whom God will raise up (resurrection) unto them. Vs 10, 11 the Lord says, I will surely save you out of a distant place, your descendants from the land of their exile. Jacob will again have peace and security and no one will make him afraid. I am with you and will save you declares the Lord.

Catching up of the Saints

The catching up of the saints, meaning those alive at His coming and those who are in their graves will be changed and raised up together to meet Jesus in the air as this happens at the second coming of Christ on the last day when Christ returns and makes an end to all abominations here on earth, Matthew 24:29-31; John 5:28, 29; 6:40; 1 Corinthians 15:50-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:13- 18; Rev 19:11-21

Rapture occurs prior to the Tribulation which removes the Church from the earth.

This is false statment and a contradiction of your claim that you believe 1 Thessalonians 4:15, which states the resurrection and rapture occur at the coming of the Lord.

The coming of the Lord is after the tribulation when the Lord returns to earth.

The coming of the Lord is when He destroys the antichrist and all the wicked .

And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
2 Thessalonians 2:8

JLB

I never said the Dome of the Rock was the abomination, but it is who the Muslims give it over to as being the son of perdition who will take his seat there on the very Temple Mount of God, meaning Holy ground.

I know you are pretrib even though Christ never taught this theory.

My basis is that I need not interpret scripture, but to give that which has already been spoken by God and also learning the history of the seven remaining nations described as four beasts in Daniel 7:1-8 and the three kingdoms that were subdued by the little horn. Beginning with the Babylonian Empire we have seen history repeat itself throughout the four Empires as during its long history, Jerusalem has been destroyed at least twice, besieged 23 times, attacked 52 times, and captured and recaptured 44 times.

This will happen once more in Jerusalem in the end of days, but this time of the revived Roman Empire, whose wound was healed in 1929, every nation on every continent will be affected by this Luciferian ruling power that gives power to the beast out of the earth who is the son of perdition that will reign terror as once again persecuting Christians to death for 3 1/2 years. Then will Christ return on the last day and destroy this beast out of the sea and the beast out of the earth by the brightness of His coming casting them alive into the lake of fire.

[Scripture reference]

No where in scripture does it mention a seven year tribulation, but only seven trumpets of God's great wrath as scripture says we will always have tribulations as the last time will be such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be, Matthew 24:21; Deut 4:30; 7:19; 29:1-6; 1 Samuel 26:24; Matthew; John 16:33; Romans 12:12; 24:21; James 1:2; 1 Peter 1:6.

Daniel 9:24-27 the Vision of the Seventy Weeks

Vs. 24 this verse shows us that the timing from Ezra to the cross was 490 days (490 Prophetic years) as within that time Ezra was reestablishing the law in Jerusalem until Jesus had fulfilled the end of transgression, made an end to sin, made reconciliation for iniquity and bring everlasting righteousness and to seal up the prophecy to fulfill parts of the law through the cross.

Vs. 25 from the time of the cross, which also means the last days, which includes what some like to separate and call “The Great Tribulation”, which is not mentioned anywhere in scripture and is not a separate event after the elect of God are caught up, but as the last days so we are in tribulation times until the end of the world as we know it, Acts 2:17; Hebrews 1:1,2; Matthew 24:4-31; Mark 13:24-31; Luke 21:5-36. These are just some of the scriptures that support that we will go through all things of Rev Chapter 6-21. Everyone will have opportunity to come unto salvation through Jesus Christ if they would only believe until the door of salvation is closed when Jesus calls us and we meet him in the clouds, which after this time no one can be saved, Matthew 25:10.

Vs.26 after 434 years that end in the year AD29 shall Messiah be cut off. Jesus was crucified after he was baptized in AD 29 three and a half years later. Jesus was cut off (killed) by the people of the Romans under Vespasian their prince that the Pharisees, Sanhedrin and the high priest who have favor with that destroy the city and the sanctuary (meaning Christ) and the end thereof shall be with a flood (Gods wrath) that will put an end to abominations by desolation or in other words a ruin to evil deeds. Daniel 9:27 explains the definitions of desolation of abominations or the ruin of evil deeds. There is no actual Desolations of Abominations where a so called Antichrist (emphasis on the capitol "A") will take a literal throne, but the desolation will be when the son of perdition, being the false prophet/last antichrist, tries to take his throne in Jerusalem, Daniel 11:36-45. Gods’ word never defines one great Antichrist, but says there are many antichrists, 1John2:18; 11 Thessalonians 2:1-12; Revelation 11:7. The seven years that some call the seven year tribulation means three and a half years beginning with the first six seals being the beginning of sorrows (first woe). The last three and a half years starting with the (second woe) with the sounding of the first trumpet and ending with the seventh trumpet that includes everything else written in Revelations that includes the time of Christ return for His Bride in Rev 19 up to the end when Satan is cast into the lake of fire with the beast and the false prophet and ends with the new Jerusalem being ushered down as then we will be with the Lord forever.

Vs.27 the 70th seven began with Christ baptism in AD 29 and three years later at the end of the first half of the 70th seven sacrifices and offering ceased because Christ hung on the cross. From the giving of the law in 458BC when Ezra went to establish the law, or to rebuild the spiritual city right to the cross where the first 69 sevens. The 70th seven is from the time of the cross until Jesus comes back in the air to call his Bride home and for the overspreading of abominations he will make desolate, or make an end to all who would not believe.

But, you did say the Dome of the Rock was the abomination of desolation. See your post #(37). Now what?

Sorry...when you give that which you believe Scripture is saying, you are interpreting Scripture. If what you and others are saying is that the only basis is 'you', then it is just that...your interpretation based upon you. You place yourself as God. If you're scared to say you're interpreting Scripture, then you should not offer an opinion. Do you understand? Your are presenting yourself as 'absolute'

Please answer my question in post #(48) starting with, What is a week? Save the smoke for someone else.

Quantrill

This is false statment and a contradiction of your claim that you believe 1 Thessalonians 4:15, which states the resurrection and rapture occur at the coming of the Lord.

The coming of the Lord is after the tribulation when the Lord returns to earth.

The coming of the Lord is when He destroys the antichrist and all the wicked .

And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
2 Thessalonians 2:8

JLB

I thought the Church was the Temple at this time. Why are you placing the Temple of the Jews and the Temple which is the Church on earth at the same time?

I make no contradiction with what I have said. I do make contradiction with what you have said.

You say nothing concerning the Temple that was your original purpose. What's the matter? You jump at a statement made about the Rapture and forget anything about the temple. A 'Pavlov's dog' response.

And, you whine and complain about no Scripture given with my questions, yet you do not answer my continual question about the Millennial Temple, with Scripture provided. See post #(52).

Quantrill

Who says...you? Or, chapter and verse.

Quantrill

The first thing to understand is that the resurrection and rapture occur at His coming.

Once a person realizes this, and accepts what the scripture says, rather than being persuaded by denominational teaching or premillennialism or whatever a person has been indoctrinated by, then it’s easy to see that the church will be here until the coming of the Lord.

Do you understand that the coming of the Lord refers to the second coming of Christ?

Ask now, and see,
Whether a man is ever in labor with child?
So why do I see every man with his hands on his loins
Like a woman in labor,
And all faces turned pale?
Alas! For that day is great,
So that none is like it;
And it is the time of Jacob’s trouble,
But he shall be saved out of it.
‘For it shall come to pass in that day,’
Says the LORD of hosts,
‘That I will break his yoke from your neck,
And will burst your bonds;
Foreigners shall no more enslave them.
Jeremiah 30:6-8

The first thing a person who is seeking the truth must understand is, “Jacob” is a diaspora term that refers to Israel who is not occupying the promised land.

This is pre 1948.

• So why do I see every man with his hands on his loins like a woman in labor, and all faces turned pale?

This is a clear prophetic declaration of the men in the gas chambers.

• But he shall be saved out of it.

There was indeed a small remnant saved out of that time, and lived to tell about it.

• That I will break his yoke from your neck, and will burst your bonds;

This is a reference to one man who was the architect of the atrocities... Adolf Hitler

JLB

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back