Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The GOP House Circus

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Dude, if you really see black elected politicians getting together to discuss issue that are important to blacks as anti-white discrimination, I can't help you.

1. A Christmas party is not a party where people discuss issues.

2. The politician is not black.

3.Inviting people to a Christmas party except some simply because the color of there skin is the definition of racism and discrimintation.

4. If blacks get together to discuss issues thats not racist in itself, it could be any race or ethniciry or religion who gather together for whatever reasons thats fine, , it depends what they are discussing if something becomes racist or discrimination.

Thats different from having a general christmas party and inviting the whole street kver for a BBQ, except one family, they not invited simply because the color of there skin.

1. A Christmas party is not a party where people discuss issues.

2. The politician is not black.

3.Inviting people to a Christmas party except some simply because the color of there skin is the definition of racism and discrimintation.

4. If blacks get together to discuss issues thats not racist in itself, it could be any race or ethniciry or religion who gather together for whatever reasons thats fine, , it depends what they are discussing if something becomes racist or discrimination.

Thats different from having a general christmas party and inviting the whole street kver for a BBQ, except one family, they not invited simply because the color of there skin.
That's my mistake....the Mayor is Asian and her reference to "people of color" wasn't just for blacks.

However, after looking into this a bit more there's some important background to the story. Mainly, the "elected officials of color" group has existed and met since before Mayor Wu was elected. 2023 was the first time a Boston Mayor was a non-white person, so it was the first time a mayor was included in the invites. Also, the Mayor hosted several Christmas parties (not only this one).

And again, if you're going to argue that minority groups cannot meet together to discuss issues that are unique and relevant to them, lest they be racist, I'll just let that speak for itself.

Finally, I'll repeat....if non-whites getting together is among the best examples of "discrimination against whites", then whites must have it pretty darn good.

Having a christmas party is not a political event, and using a public building and inviting people specifically based on there skin color is racist and leading towards state discrimination, because its a mayor who is also using a public tax payer building, i would be interested to know who funded it.

Having a christmas party is not a political event
Good grief man....the "elected people of color" group had been in existence and met well before Mayor Wu was elected. The group held Christmas parties every year....for the group.

I guess when my golf league holds their Christmas party at the county course, they're discriminating against non-golfers!

I swear.

Good grief man....the "elected people of color" group had been in existence and met well before Mayor Wu was elected. The group held Christmas parties every year....for the group.

I guess when my golf league holds their Christmas party at the county course, they're discriminating against non-golfers!

I swear.

Thats a private club with its own policies, yet i dont think golf clubs have different christmas parties and invite people specifically based on there skin color.

Clubs are member owned and private and run like a democray, presidents and commity members get voted in, there are policies, yet i dont think when they have christmas parties they have a party specifically based on skin color where some members are not welcome and invited. That would be seen as racist by other members

Clubs are member owned and private and run like a democray
You need to get out more. Pretty much every city or county golf course has their own clubs, complete with events for members only.

One has to appreciate the absurdity here. Whites in America have been incredibly racist and discriminatory towards people of color for centuries. In recent times, as POC start achieving greater equality with some being elected to public office, they form groups specifically for elected POC so they can discuss issues and policies important to them and POC in general.

And to some white people, that's an example of racism against whites. :rolleyes

How dare they form groups to address issues relevant to POC? Who do they think they are?

Y'all might as well yell "They's gettin' all uppity!"

Well im not guilty for what other people have done in the past simply because they have a similar skin color as me.

And having segreated parties based on skin color is not any achievement.

The Mayor is of Asian background whos parants migrated i think from taiwan. What discrimination did she or her family face in Ameirica as a non white?.

if another people are white whos family or themselves also migrated to America, would they be invited to the christmas party or not invited simply because the color of there skin?. Generalising people for there skin color.

According to the law everyone has equal rights so there is no State discrimination or persecutuon of anyone based on race, ethnicity, religion, and so on.

For many who migrate as a minoroty they always gone feel discriminated against because its a completely different culture and they have to intergrate and thats not easy, really tought, and theres always a couple racists who make comments, but that doesnt represent everyone or the countrys values, you get that everywhere in the world.

A white christian if they went to live in northern Nigeria wouldnt last 5 minuites before they persecuted. Or maybe some Islamic countries as a minoirty having to try adapt with the majoroties culture and beliefs or get discriminated against.

How dare they form groups to address issues relevant to POC? Who do they think they are?

Y'all might as well yell "They's getting' all uppity!"
You ignore the outcry against whites only gatherings, which were racist democrats in full revelation.

The KKK was the militant wing of the Democrat Party.

But more important than the deep roots of racism in the democrat party, is the continuance of racist discrimination today. Affirmative action is racist, as are all set asides for blacks. The underlying premise is "they just can't compete against white and Asian races."

That's a lie. As we are all descendants of Adam, made in the image of God, blacks should stand on their own feet like everyone else.

If you aren't a racist you believe that. Democrats do not.

NYC tries to be a sancturary city for illegal immigrants and people with common sense said its not a wise idea and they got called racists, so now the city cannot handle the overwhelming number of migrants, the city is broke and been crying they need funding, the people are miserable, there is no room available, full crisis, and people still dont get it, even with the evidence.

NYC tries to be a sancturary city for illegal immigrants and people with common sense said its not a wise idea and they got called racists, so now the city cannot handle the overwhelming number of migrants, the city is broke and been crying they need funding, the people are miserable, there is no room available, full crisis, and people still dont get it, even with the evidence.
I agree, stupidity reigns supreme in NYC. Everything has to get so bad even liberals get fed up with crime, only then will they elect someone like Guliani, who cleans it up, and then they can live like a liberal. But stupid doesn't end after everything is fixed, they go back to electing fools (leftists) to office till everything gets intolerably bad again.

Democrats are fomenting racism, intolerance to get ahead politically. Its hurting the country. They don't care about that, Democrats only care about power. They legislate perversion and drug use to control the stupids, and steal all they can.

Generalisation is bad. Thats what keeps a nation divided and segregation. Having a christmas party and saying no racists allowed is understandable and better than saying no whites allowed because thats judging an entire race of people. Thats racial discrimination.

Just example so no one takes it out of context. Islamist flip out so next party everyone is invited except muslims because some muslims do some bad things.

Christians, jews, buddists, sehks, and hindus are all welcome and get a invite. No muslims allowed.

As you can see that would be classed as religious discrimination.

Generalisation is bad. Thats what keeps a nation divided and segregation. Having a christmas party and saying no racists allowed is understandable and better than saying no whites allowed because thats judging an entire race of people. Thats racial discrimination.

Just example so no one takes it out of context. Islamist flip out so next party everyone is invited except muslims because some muslims do some bad things.

Christians, jews, buddists, sehks, and hindus are all welcome and get a invite. No muslims allowed.

As you can see that would be classed as religious discrimination.
The clear and present racism, is anti-white. Self-hating white liberals are in a "secular humanist cult" and incredibly don't care if they personally are hurt by their anti-white racism. They have convinced themselves they deserve the punishment.

Anti-white screed is preached 24/7 in corporate media, because anti-white Whites are in power, and will punish them if they do not comply.

Its sicko. But we were warned the End Times would see mass irrationality.

Wars and rumors of wars. Perhaps Pakistan and Iran will give it a go?

In recent times the greatest mass scale state discrimination would have been through covid towards the unvaccinated. Banned from going places in society others are allowed to go, not allowed in a restaurant have to stay outside, and even banned from visiting there lwn dying family members, simply because of there medical status.

In recent times the greatest mass scale state discrimination would have been through covid towards the unvaccinated. Banned from going places in society others are allowed to go, not allowed in a restaurant have to stay outside, and even banned from visiting there lwn dying family members, simply because of there medical status.
Leftist tyranny. Few of them notice the warnings about vaccines were genuine. Many had adverse reactions and died, or were horribly handicapped. But the precedent was set, your body doesn't belong to you, it belongs to the state.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back