Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] A Forum given too much Merit!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
keebs said:
NO ONE CARES WHAT EVOLUTION IS TO YOU! We are discussing the evolutionary theory that is accepted by the scientific community.
:wink: Please explain what science is and the scientific community.
Perhaps,but I care about the souls you want to corupt because of your
agenda against God,including your own.
You better remember one thing,and remember it good.
In The Beginning,GOD! not man,GOD!

blueeyeliner said:
Please explain what science is and the scientific community.
Perhaps,but I care about the souls you want to corupt because of your
agenda against God,including your own.
*blink*
*blink*
Ok, I'm going to go spend the weekend in my happy place trying to believe as best I can that people who say things like that don't exist.

keebs said:
But, as for your question, I do not know if there are millions of evolutionary biologists, but I do know that only around 7% of the members of the National Academy of Sciences believe in a personal God like the one you've described, and estimates have shown that a little less that 98% of people with a Ph.D. in some area of biology are pro-evolutionists.

National Academy Of Sciences is rather selective, ya think? Kind of like saying, “We only provide accreditation for Mac users.â€Â

8-) I have researched for myself and I did all the bumbo jumbo that
was asked of me by better atheists and evolutionists than you,and I
still didn't see or find any evidence to support their ancient views.
I know what I am talking about,but then you and I are not the same
person are we? If we were anything alike,you'd have researched until
you were blue in the face,and quite convinced of your views based on
facts before spouting off what you don't even understand.
I know,that I know,that I know...... end of story.
WHAT A BURN OUT!

cubedbee said:
I'm not using "the ends of the earth" as my evidence. Daniel has a dream in which there is a tree that is tall enough to be seen by the whole world. Satan took Jesus on a mountaintop and showed him the whole world. On the spherical planet we live on, it is impossible for the whole planet to be viewed from one point---no matter how high above the ground you are. On a flat Earth, it is very possible for the entire planet to be viewed from one ponit high off the ground. The Bible desribes the Earth as flat, and it is wrong.

Daniel has a dream...

I would guess that the content of your dreams would never discredit you though.

blueeyeliner said:
You cannot call what is obvious to everyone from the word go,evolution.
Please define science to us all for the last time!

Blue, that is what evolution is.

Science: sci·ence ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sns)
n.

The observation, identification, description, experimental investigation, and theoretical explanation of phenomena.
Such activities restricted to a class of natural phenomena.
Such activities applied to an object of inquiry or study.

Knowledge, especially that gained through experience.

I am leaving the atheists and evolutionists alone on this forum,so please
do not invite me back here again or you'll be asking for it.
You have been forewarned. I would rather be doing other things,Thanks!

Asking for it?? What exactly are you going to do? So you're gonna go? Forever?? Not come back???

rmills said:
cubedbee said:
I'm not using "the ends of the earth" as my evidence. Daniel has a dream in which there is a tree that is tall enough to be seen by the whole world. Satan took Jesus on a mountaintop and showed him the whole world. On the spherical planet we live on, it is impossible for the whole planet to be viewed from one point---no matter how high above the ground you are. On a flat Earth, it is very possible for the entire planet to be viewed from one ponit high off the ground. The Bible desribes the Earth as flat, and it is wrong.

Daniel has a dream...

I would guess that the content of your dreams would never discredit you though.

My dreams tend to be rather bizarre and random scenes. Daniels dream was given to him directly from God. Do such dreams usually discredit the dreamer?

And are you ignoring Jesus, who was not dreaming?

blueeyeliner said:
cubedbee said:
Blue-Lightning said:
I think you are reading passages figuratively instead of literally in order to keep the Bible from conflicting with scientific facts.

Uh, no. I'm understanding language and applying figurative and literal language properly... it's as simple as understanding that Canaan wasn't really a land of milk and honey, that's just a phrase used at the time to convey an agriculturally rich location.
I'll give you that "land of milk and honey" was an ancient idiom. What part of the passage about Jesus temptation indicates to you that it is figurative? If Satan didn't really take Jesus up on a mountain, did he take him to the temple? If we're taking it to be a figurative passage, was Jesus really tempted by an actual persona, or is Satan simply the inner struggles of concious we all have? How are you distinguishing between what is figurative and what is not in this passage?

:wink: We are not Jesus Christ,and to claim that Jesus couldn't
see the devil in his true form is very odd indeed. If demons knew
who he was and had to listen to him,and If he was the actual son
of God,and trust me,he is,then why would you not believe he could
actually see satan?

Go away. I wasn't speaking to you, and you don't understand the point I was trying to make. In fact, you don't seem understand any points that anybody in this forum makes.

blueeyeliner said:
8-) As I told your little side kick,you need to stop replying to my posts!
You kept promising to do it,but just won't stop!
I have had dreams that came true,that were not exactly like things
are in real life,but being God on earth,I believe his abilities are far
greater than that of any man.
Now get off me!

blueeyeliner said:
Cubed,please leave me alone now.
If you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone. Stop responding to my posts or mentioning my name, and I will stop responding to your post or mentioning my name. Everyone will be better off.

The Barbarian said:
It's a message board. If you don't want people commenting on your posts, don't post any.

8-) Yes,but I asked them all politely to leave me alone.
Why must they always have their way?

cubedbee said:
blueeyeliner said:
Cubed,please leave me alone now.
If you leave me alone, I'll leave you alone. Stop responding to my posts or mentioning my name, and I will stop responding to your post or mentioning my name. Everyone will be better off.

:smt018 Then stop gasslighting me!

blueeyeliner said:
The Barbarian said:
It's a message board. If you don't want people commenting on your posts, don't post any.

8-) Yes,but I asked them all politely to leave me alone.
Why must they always have their way?

As long as you keep posting here, someobody's going to comment on them. If you don't want us to reply to your stuff, then don't post.

8-) Tuath' understood,thats why I said I was leaving first,so you
would have the chance to accept it,and move on,not keep on replying
like you all do. Now lets try this again shall we?
Goodbye,so long,chow,toodle......

blueeyeliner said:
8-) Tuath' understood,thats why I said I was leaving first,so you
would have the chance to accept it,and move on,not keep on replying
like you all do. Now lets try this again shall we?
Goodbye,so long,chow,toodle......

Let's see how long it takes for her to reply again, saying that we don't leave her alone.

Blueeyeliner: I agree with you when you say that evolution has no evidence it. First of all as you and I know and believe God created the heavens and earth.The earth was formed in Gods hand. Evolution is definitely a well talked about issue. It is good though because, it is an awesome oppurtunity to win people to the truth. God bless you.

My imaginary friends tells me that science and empirical evidence are wrong too... :smt043

Back