Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Forty-Two Months

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
It could be, but it seems antichtist is like an evil "body." Like the Holy Spirits' body (Christs' body the church) has many members, antichrist is one body of unbelievers who have the same end.
This last antichrist is a continual of a Luciferian system of political, economic, environmental, military, educational and false religious power that even now reigns here on earth and will take its seat in Jerusalem for 3 1/2 years after the seventh trumpet is sounded promising peace, safety and provision as many will take the mark of this beast, Rev 13. Described in Rev 17-18 as mystery Babylon.

1. The 1260 Years Begin with the Implementation of Emperor Justinian's Decree

Justinian's Decree of the supremacy of the Bishop of Rome over the Church could actually be implemented, beginning the prophetic 1260 years of temporal rule by the papacy.
As I stated above, if I can see its about this RCC stuff, then everyone else sees it too sister. There is nothing in the bible that says this, you are following something put forth by men. Do you not understand that Rome was overcome by the Church? We gave Rome the Mortal Wound, the Beast is all about Israel, why are you, trying to make "These Beasts" out to be over the Church Age? It makes no sense at all, the Beasts were put forth to be over Israel for 490 years, the death of Christ happened at the 483 year mark, there are only 7 years left until Israel penance is paid. The 1260 days is when Israel get conquered (Dan. 12:7) in the middle of the 70th week or last 7 years left on their penance.

Jesus told Peter the church will not be overcome by the gates of hell. We have not been under a Beast for 1260 years, the RCC is not a Beast, this all comes from the World Wide Church of God under Herbert W. Armstrong, a cultist leader. The RCC receiving a Mortal Wound means the 7 Headed beast went away (its pushed back down under the water of the Sea) and why? Because we overcame Rome, Constantine tuned to Christ Jesus, Rome started pushing the Gospel of Jesus Christ, God used Rome to grow the Church through Pax Romanus, all roads lead to Rome, and all the nations in Rome spoke a common language, Koine Greek.

You are taking God's plan, to turn a former Beast, into a conveyor belt for the Gospel, an d turning it on its head by tryin g to infer the RCC is currently a Beast, no, the Beast gets revived only after the Rapture of the Church, we can't be overcome by these Beasts, but when Israel is back on the 70th week clock, which starts with the Rapture (when the Fulness of the Gentiles "SERVICE" is come full) then Israel's 70th week penance starts, but why? Because they join the European Union. None of the other 6 Beasts were Religious, they were Political Gov. Powers, the last Beast will be the same, not the RCC.

All this 10 nations (Goths, Vandals or WHATEVER) and the RCC is just some man made stuff. The number 10 = COMPLETION, so the 10 simply means COMPLETE Europe reconstituted, and their Beast leader (E.U. President).

As I stated above, if I can see its about this RCC stuff, then everyone else sees it too sister. There is nothing in the bible that says this, you are following something put forth by men. Do you not understand that Rome was overcome by the Church? We gave Rome the Mortal Wound, the Beast is all about Israel, why are you, trying to make "These Beasts" out to be over the Church Age? It makes no sense at all, the Beasts were put forth to be over Israel for 490 years, the death of Christ happened at the 483 year mark, there are only 7 years left until Israel penance is paid. The 1260 days is when Israel get conquered (Dan. 12:7) in the middle of the 70th week or last 7 years left on their penance.

Jesus told Peter the church will not be overcome by the gates of hell. We have not been under a Beast for 1260 years, the RCC is not a Beast, this all comes from the World Wide Church of God under Herbert W. Armstrong, a cultist leader. The RCC receiving a Mortal Wound means the 7 Headed beast went away (its pushed back down under the water of the Sea) and why? Because we overcame Rome, Constantine tuned to Christ Jesus, Rome started pushing the Gospel of Jesus Christ, God used Rome to grow the Church through Pax Romanus, all roads lead to Rome, and all the nations in Rome spoke a common language, Koine Greek.

You are taking God's plan, to turn a former Beast, into a conveyor belt for the Gospel, an d turning it on its head by tryin g to infer the RCC is currently a Beast, no, the Beast gets revived only after the Rapture of the Church, we can't be overcome by these Beasts, but when Israel is back on the 70th week clock, which starts with the Rapture (when the Fulness of the Gentiles "SERVICE" is come full) then Israel's 70th week penance starts, but why? Because they join the European Union. None of the other 6 Beasts were Religious, they were Political Gov. Powers, the last Beast will be the same, not the RCC.

All this 10 nations (Goths, Vandals or WHATEVER) and the RCC is just some man made stuff. The number 10 = COMPLETION, so the 10 simply means COMPLETE Europe reconstituted, and their Beast leader (E.U. President).
It takes scripture and the history of the four Empires in Daniel 7 to understand that the last Empire has always persecuted to death those who are God's own including the Apostles and since it's deadly wound was healed in 1929 this Empire continues its persecutions making many die a martyr's death and will once again rule over Jerusalem, plus the entire world for 3 1/2 years.

No, Satan is a created being,
God created every being whether spirit or human.
he was seduced by a Spirit.
No. Satan is the seducing spirit.
God is eternal, so anything that is against God has to also be eternal.
No. The knowledge of what God said is evil never changes. What God said is good and evil remains constant, it never changes. It's eternal,

Your word LORD is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens. Psa.119:89 NIV

He did, but the world hasn't,
That's why we live by faith in what the real Messiah said,

Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall hurt you. Lk.10:19 ESV

And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body and after that have no more that they can do. Lk.12:4 KJV
This world however is run by the god of this world, Satan,
The only people in the Bible making that claim are Satan and those who follow him.
All liars. They believe God isn't ruling because He disn't immediately remove all evil from His Kingdom. The Bible says there is no place people can go where God can't see them.
only when he is placed in the pit,
The "pit" isn't a physical location. It's a state of being of trapped, or imprisoned.
then judged 1000 years later will death be overcome, you know why?
Yes I do know why. It's because the "thousand years" is when believers reign over the earth the way Jesus reigned when He physically walked on this earth.

It's almost like Christians think being an Ambassador, a spokesman for God is the same as being the Ambassador to China.
Men will follow him again, and Jesus will have to burn them up, is not that DEATH? We are not Jesus, he overcame death, we can overcome death via his blood, but many don't. So, while you sat death has been overcome we seen men going to hell in this evil world every day.

The last Beast is ONE MAN.

Not really, the wicked (tares) that grow together with the Wheat (Israel) until the end are bound up and put into the grave to be "BURNED LATER" only after the 1000 years they are raised, judged and cast into hell. Jesus will slay al who comes against him at the 7th vial, but Judgment will only come at the 2nd resurrection.
This is why Rev.19 & 20 are the same battle. Rev.19 shows Christ and the saints at war with the beast and his armies. But watch this,

You said through the Holy Spirit, by the mouth of our father David your servant:
Why do the Gentiles rage and the peoples plot futile things? The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers assemble together against the Lord and against his Messiah. “For, in fact, in this city both Herod and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles and the people of Israel, assembled together against your holy servant Jesus, whom you anointed Act.4:25-27 CSB

The Rome of our Lords' day is part of the beast, but Jesus overcame him. He goes into the lake of fire (lof) and his army is slain by the word of our Lord.
In Rev.20, Satan gathers his army to war against the saints, but his army gets fried by fire from Heaven and the devil goes into the lof.

When we consider how Jesus taught no harm can come to us right now, these two chapters are identical.

This last antichrist is a continual of a Luciferian system of political, economic, environmental, military, educational and false religious power that even now reigns here on earth and will take its seat in Jerusalem for 3 1/2 years after the seventh trumpet is sounded promising peace, safety and provision as many will take the mark of this beast, Rev 13. Described in Rev 17-18 as mystery Babylon.
The devils' system of controlling politics, the economy, etc. is through the lust of the flesh, the base or lowest way any person could think. Even lower than a person. Like an animal.

Man that is in honour and understandeth not, is like the beasts that perish. Psa.49:20 KJV

Satan was originally created in honor and lied to himself about why. It's no different now with all of the evils you cited. School systems no longer honor God, but even the greater influence of a parents on their children is failing for the same reason.

Of course it's not ok, but it will be ok. Until then, help others in the name of our Lord. God is in full command. 🙂

The devils' system of controlling politics, the economy, etc. is through the lust of the flesh, the base or lowest way any person could think. Even lower than a person. Like an animal.

Man that is in honour and understandeth not, is like the beasts that perish. Psa.49:20 KJV

Satan was originally created in honor and lied to himself about why. It's no different now with all of the evils you cited. School systems no longer honor God, but even the greater influence of a parents on their children is failing for the same reason.

Of course it's not ok, but it will be ok. Until then, help others in the name of our Lord. God is in full command. 🙂
Mat 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Mat 10:29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
Mat 10:30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Mat 10:31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
Mat 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Not Peace, but a Sword

Mat 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
Mat 10:29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
Mat 10:30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Mat 10:31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
Mat 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
It sure does seem like our Savior didn't want us to be afraid,

The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me? Psa.118:6, Heb.13:6

Not Peace, but a Sword"
Right, but the Sword that divides and later slays the unrepentant is the word spoken by Jesus during His ministry

The one who rejects me and does not accept my words has a judge; the word I have spoken will judge him at the last day. Jn.12:48 NET (Rev.1:16, Eph.6:17)

God created every being whether spirit or human.
He didn't create Himself, He is eternal, if God is Holy, Love, Hope, Joy and Peace as a Spirit, then the opposite of God is Unholy, Hate, Hopelessness, Bitterness and Chaos, and that is "The Anti-christ/Anti-God spirit that seduced Satan. If you can't grasp that which I am speaking about then I guess we are just at an impasse I am afraid.

No. Satan is the seducing spirit.
No, he's a created being, he's not eternal. The fact its called the anti-christ Spirit AND God is a Spirit ought to clue you in that its an Eternal being that is being spoken about.

No. The knowledge of what God said is evil never changes. What God said is good and evil remains constant, it never changes. It's eternal,

Your word LORD is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens. Psa.119:89 NIV
And that has absolutely ZERO do do with the point I made or with the fact that the Spirit that is against God is the exact opposite of God.

That's why we live by faith in what the real Messiah said,

Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy and nothing shall hurt you. Lk.10:19 ESV

And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body and after that have no more that they can do. Lk.12:4 KJV
Again, this has ZERO to do with the fact that Satan was seduced by the Anti-christ spirit. Satan then as a being uses the tools to humanities detriment, just like the Prophets, use the Holy Spirit to our benefit. Everything in this universe was created, that includes Lucifer. By the way, Lucifer had a body, he is not a Spirit per se. We have a Spirit man in us also, but we are not Spirit beings. We need a body to operate in.

The only people in the Bible making that claim are Satan and those who follow him.
All liars. They believe God isn't ruling because He disn't immediately remove all evil from His Kingdom. The Bible says there is no place people can go where God can't see them.
Lets see, Paul calls Satan the god of this world.

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Look around you, Murder, Hate, List, Envy, Jealousy, does this evil world look like God's handiwork? No, of course not, Satan is still the god of this evil world.

The "pit" isn't a physical location. It's a state of being of trapped, or imprisoned.
Sure.....

Yes I do know why. It's because the "thousand years" is when believers reign over the earth the way Jesus reigned when He physically walked on this earth.

It's almost like Christians think being an Ambassador, a spokesman for God is the same as being the Ambassador to China.
The 1000 years is the 7th 1000 year so to speak, or the Sabbath 1000 years, why do you think Satan is not cast straight into hell like the A.C. and False Prophet? The Sabbath 1000 years under Jesus condemns him, its his trial, he is proven to be an evil murderer by his 6000 year reign over mankind being juxtaposed against Jesus' 1000 year reign.

This is why Rev.19 & 20 are the same battle. Rev.19 shows Christ and the saints at war with the beast and his armies. But watch this,
No, Rev. 11's 7th Trump, Rev. 14:17-20, Rev. 16:19 a d Rev. 19:17-20 are all the same battle, Rev. 20 is after Jesus' return, and the "Gog and Magog: war is not the real Gog war which comes before Armageddon. Just like the four horses are merely borrowed from Zechariah. Just like Rev. 17 is borrowed from San. chapter 5.

In Rev.20, Satan gathers his army to war against the saints, but his army gets fried by fire from Heaven and the devil goes into the lof.
This is only after Jesus' 1000 year reign via what is known as the Kingdom Age.​

It takes scripture and the history of the four Empires in Daniel 7 to understand that the last Empire has always persecuted to death those who are God's own including the Apostles and since it's deadly wound was healed in 1929 this Empire continues its persecutions making many die a martyr's death and will once again rule over Jerusalem, plus the entire world for 3 1/2 years.
I have been called unto prophecy 40 years, I am not gong to argue with you about stuff tat has no relevance whatsoever.

He didn't create Himself, He is eternal, if God is Holy, Love, Hope, Joy and Peace as a Spirit, then the opposite of God is Unholy, Hate, Hopelessness, Bitterness and Chaos, and that is "The Anti-christ/Anti-God spirit that seduced Satan. If you can't grasp that which I am speaking about then I guess we are just at an impasse I am afraid.
I get what you're saying, but holiness, love, joy, etc, are attributes a person has. Those things describe a persons' character.
No, he's a created being, he's not eternal. The fact its called the anti-christ Spirit AND God is a Spirit ought to clue you in that its an Eternal being that is being spoken about.

And that has absolutely ZERO do do with the point I made or with the fact that the Spirit that is against God is the exact opposite of God.
Sounds like you're saying there's an evil spirit (aside from fallen angels) that has always existed and always will exist. That's not true.
Again, this has ZERO to do with the fact that Satan was seduced by the Anti-christ spirit. Satan then as a being uses the tools to humanities detriment, just like the Prophets, use the Holy Spirit to our benefit. Everything in this universe was created, that includes Lucifer. By the way, Lucifer had a body, he is not a Spirit per se. We have a Spirit man in us also, but we are not Spirit beings. We need a body to operate in.
each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. Jas.1:14 NIV

Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty Eze.28:17 KJV
Lets see, Paul calls Satan the god of this world.

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.​

A god that isn't God,

Will you still say before him who slays you,
‘I am a god'? Eze.28:9 NKJV

Look around you, Murder, Hate, List, Envy, Jealousy, does this evil world look like God's handiwork?​

No, but you seem to think God isn't reigning in mercy over wicked humans.

No, of course not, Satan is still the god of this evil world.​

The devil is a god to people who love evil. He's not my God.

Sure.....​

But as for me, my feet had almost stumbled;
My steps had nearly slipped. For I was envious of the boastful, When I saw the prosperity of the wicked. Psa.73:2-3 NKJV

David doesn't mean he was about to fall on the ground.

The 1000 years is the 7th 1000 year so to speak, or the Sabbath 1000 years,​

The Sabbath is Gods' rest, the peace we have knowing Him which no unbeliever can enter.

why do you think Satan is not cast straight into hell like the A.C. and False Prophet?​

The A.C and F.P. don't go into the lof before Satan. They all go in together for going to war against our Lord.

The Sabbath 1000 years under Jesus condemns him, its his trial, he is proven to be an evil murderer by his 6000 year reign over mankind being juxtaposed against Jesus' 1000 year reign.​

No, Rev. 11's 7th Trump, Rev. 14:17-20, Rev. 16:19 a d Rev. 19:17-20 are all the same battle, Rev. 20 is after Jesus' return, and the "Gog and Magog: war is not the real Gog war which comes before Armageddon. Just like the four horses are merely borrowed from Zechariah. Just like Rev. 17 is borrowed from San. chapter 5.​

This is only after Jesus' 1000 year reign via what is known as the Kingdom Age.​

The "thousand years" is when Messiah rules in benevolence and conquers His enemies which is what Jesus did and continues to do now.

I have been called unto prophecy 40 years, I am not gong to argue with you about stuff tat has no relevance whatsoever.
We who are Spiritually born again from above and indwelled with the Holy Spirit are all called to prophecy as only the Holy Spirit can speak through us to give God's message for what ever purpose He uses us for. If you want to ignore that of Daniel 7-9 and Rev 13-19, and all the scriptures that teach us about the four Empires and put your own twist on what has already been written then it falls on you sir. All four Empires have always persecuted even to death those of faith in God.

Let me ask you, who was it that killed the Prophets and Apostles? Who was it that took a whip to Jesus and beat Him so severely that He was unrecognizable and then nailed Him to the cross?

History repeats itself all the time and we will see history repeat itself for the last time during the 3 1/2 years with the last Empire that received a deadly wound, but the wound has been healed and even now works in secret, but in these last days these secrets are being revealed to those who search for truth.

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
Joel 2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

2Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
2Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

It sure does seem like our Savior didn't want us to be afraid,

The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me? Psa.118:6, Heb.13:6

Right, but the Sword that divides and later slays the unrepentant is the word spoken by Jesus during His ministry

The one who rejects me and does not accept my words has a judge; the word I have spoken will judge him at the last day. Jn.12:48 NET (Rev.1:16, Eph.6:17)
Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

All Jesus has to do is speak the words (Sword) of their destruction.

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron:
I also see the "rod of iron" as His word. Since creation, nothing had changed in this sense except that His Word became flesh and walked on earth. Look at how Jesus ruled over all Israel, all the people, the temple priests, the scrbes and rabbis', the gentiles and Pontius Pilate. Over every wicked spirt.
and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
Yes and final judgment will come for all later but until then, He's showing God has never changed. He has always shown ample mercy to sinners before their lives ended for rejecting His mercy.
All Jesus has to do is speak the words (Sword) of their destruction.
Or their salvation. I'm not disagreeing. I'm just learning that God is way more willing to forgive any sinner than I ever thought.

I also see the "rod of iron" as His word. Since creation, nothing had changed in this sense except that His Word became flesh and walked on earth. Look at how Jesus ruled over all Israel, all the people, the temple priests, the scrbes and rabbis', the gentiles and Pontius Pilate. Over every wicked spirt.

Yes and final judgment will come for all later but until then, He's showing God has never changed. He has always shown ample mercy to sinners before their lives ended for rejecting His mercy.

Or their salvation. I'm not disagreeing. I'm just learning that God is way more willing to forgive any sinner than I ever thought.
If one is not prepared for what will take place during the 3 1/2 years then even the elect of God could be fooled into receiving the mark of this beast.

If one is not prepared for what will take place during the 3 1/2 years then even the elect of God could be fooled into receiving the mark of this beast.
If one is not prepared for what took place during our Lords' 3 1/2 years ministry that is true!

for_his_glory,
I want to show you a passage then ask a question,

Thy will be done as in heaven so in earth..... And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. Lk.11:2,4 KJV

Are fallen angels indebted to God?

Sounds like you're saying there's an evil spirit (aside from fallen angels) that has always existed and always will exist. That's not true.
Of course it is, God is a Spirit, Jesus is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit is a Spirit, God gave his son Jesus a body to communicate with men, Jesus was the Man in Linen in Dan. 12, Jesus can be seen in Gen. 18-19. When the two angels destroyed Sodom, a man Abraham called Lord showed up with two angels, they left to go destroy the wicked cities by Jesus stayed and allowed Abraham to dicker with him about the number of righteous it would take to save the city. Check this out, in one verse it says the Lord from "Heaven" sent down fire, so the Lord Jesus was talking unto had a body, and there was a Lord in Heaven, so anytime someone of Judaism says Jesus is not God he does not appear in human form show them Gen. 18 and 19.

Why do you think its called the anti God spirit? I mean Jesus the Christ/Messiah is God. If it was just Satan Paul and John would have just told us it was Satan. In order to understand the Trinity we have to understand the Essence of God is His attributes.

each person is tempted when they are dragged away by their own evil desire and enticed. Jas.1:14 NIV

Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty Eze.28:17 KJV
Yet when Jesus is ruling mankind will have n o willful sins, there will be sins of omission, but not willful sins, yet as soon as Satan is freed men will follow his lies. The difference is Satan acted upon those desires which are there via the anti-christ/anti-god spirit, and he then seduces mankind by whispering lies. It was Satan who seduced Adam & Eve, but there was no one to seduce him, except for the anti god Spirit, he wanted to be like the most high.

A god that isn't God,

Will you still say before him who slays you,
‘I am a god'? Eze.28:9 NKJV
Paul stated he is the god of this world. You do understand he stole the "Birthright" of Adam who was given Dominion over the earth right? No Satan has Dominion unto Jesus takes it back. What did Satan tell Jesus during the temptation? He took him up on a high perch and said see all these Kingdoms? There were "given unto men" and I will give them unto you if you will just bow down and worship me. This world is Satan's domain as we speak, 1 Billion abortions/baby murders is not of God, its of Satan. That is why in John 16:33 Jesus told us we will have continuous tribulation as long as we are on this earth. Jesus said his Kingdom was not of this earth.

No, but you seem to think God isn't reigning in mercy over wicked humans.
One verse will stop this unneeded debate.

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

So, this agrees with Paul's statement, Jesus returns to TAKE BACK this earth from Satan. That is why Satan getas locked in the pit for 1000 years, where he can't tempt the nations anymore.

The devil is a god to people who love evil. He's not my God.
Well, we know that, we are not of this world.

The Sabbath is Gods' rest, the peace we have knowing Him which no unbeliever can enter.
Exactly, this whole world will be at peace for 1000 years.

The A.C and F.P. don't go into the lof before Satan. They all go in together for going to war against our Lord.
Rev. 20:19 the A.C. & F.P. are cast into the Lake of Fire. Rev. 20 we see Satan is locked into the bottomless pit for 1000 years THEN...........we see this at the 2nd Resurrection.

Rev. 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

So, the Beast and F.P. are cast straight into hell. Satan is cast into hell a 1000 years later. If there is only one thing in all of life I know its Biblical Prophecy.

As per the anti-christ spirit, that is a deduction of mine in adding all things up. Its not something that even matters tbh. Things like this above are not deductions at all, I can read these scriptures and interpret them, its a gift from God, my calling of 40 plus years.

The "thousand years" is when Messiah rules in benevolence and conquers His enemies which is what Jesus did and continues to do now.
No, it what happens at the 7th Vial. Jesus is told to sit at the Right Hand of God until.....until I make your enemies your footstool, so its a future event.

We who are Spiritually born again from above and indwelled with the Holy Spirit are all called to prophecy as only the Holy Spirit can speak through us to give God's message for what ever purpose He uses us for. If you want to ignore that of Daniel 7-9 and Rev 13-19, and all the scriptures that teach us about the four Empires and put your own twist on what has already been written then it falls on you sir. All four Empires have always persecuted even to death those of faith in God.

Let me ask you, who was it that killed the Prophets and Apostles? Who was it that took a whip to Jesus and beat Him so severely that He was unrecognizable and then nailed Him to the cross?

History repeats itself all the time and we will see history repeat itself for the last time during the 3 1/2 years with the last Empire that received a deadly wound, but the wound has been healed and even now works in secret, but in these last days these secrets are being revealed to those who search for truth.

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
Joel 2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

2Peter 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
2Peter 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.
Anyone that comes with the RCC stuff, its just not going to be a discussion I will have, its not worthy of discussion sister, you have been led down a path that is not logical. I do not even understand how one gets there tbh. Its something that has been proven false long ago.

Of course it is, God is a Spirit, Jesus is a Spirit, the Holy Spirit is a Spirit,
God gave his son Jesus a body to communicate with men,
Jesus was the Man in Linen in Dan. 12, Jesus can be seen in Gen. 18-19. When the two angels destroyed Sodom, a man Abraham called Lord showed up with two angels, they left to go destroy the wicked cities by Jesus stayed and allowed Abraham to dicker with him about the number of righteous it would take to save the city. Check this out, in one verse it says the Lord from "Heaven" sent down fire, so the Lord Jesus was talking unto had a body, and there was a Lord in Heaven, so anytime someone of Judaism says Jesus is not God he does not appear in human form show them Gen. 18 and 19.

Why do you think its called the anti God spirit? I mean Jesus the Christ/Messiah is God. If it was just Satan Paul and John would have just told us it was Satan. In order to understand the Trinity we have to understand the Essence of God is His attributes.
Satan himself is the 1st liar,

When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own; for he is a liar and the father of it. Jn.8:44 KJV
Yet when Jesus is ruling mankind will have n o willful sins, there will be sins of omission,
I told you Jesus rules over all now and always has and always will. Unbelievers have always deluded themselves into thinking God can't be ruling with so much evil in thus world.
but not willful sins, yet as soon as Satan is freed men will follow his lies. The difference is Satan acted upon those desires which are there via the anti-christ/anti-god spirit, and he then seduces mankind by whispering lies. It was Satan who seduced Adam & Eve, but there was no one to seduce him, except for the anti god Spirit, he wanted to be like the most high.
Obviously God created angels and humans with the will to choose good or evil.
Paul stated he is the god of this world. You do understand he stole the "Birthright" of Adam who was given Dominion over the earth right?
No. God instructed both Adam and Eve when they left the garden and anyone who understands his teaching knows a believer in Jesus is stronger than Satan.
No Satan has Dominion unto Jesus takes it back.
Satan has dominion until an unbeliever repent. And God said,

If I were hungry, I would not tell you, for all the world is mine and everything in it Psa.50:12 NLT
What did Satan tell Jesus during the temptation? He took him up on a high perch and said see all these Kingdoms? There were "given unto men" and I will give them unto you if you will just bow down and worship me.
there is no truth in him. Jn.8:44 CSB
One verse will stop this unneeded debate.

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
Rather, it's being revealed that God has always ruled all nations. They're proclaiming a revelation.
So, this agrees with Paul's statement, Jesus returns to TAKE BACK this earth from Satan. That is why Satan getas locked in the pit for 1000 years, where he can't tempt the nations anymore.
No, that's how Satan is locked up for "a thousand" (bound by the gospel.)
Well, we know that, we are not of this world.

Exactly, this whole world will be at peace for 1000 years.
A heresy first believed by the Jews and now by NT congregations. His peace is shown to unbelievers, but only experienced after repentance by following Him,
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believealso in me.....Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. Jn.14:1,27
Rev. 20:19 the A.C. & F.P. are cast into the Lake of Fire. Rev. 20 we see Satan is locked into the bottomless pit for 1000 years THEN...........we see this at the 2nd Resurrection.

Rev. 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

So, the Beast and F.P. are cast straight into hell. Satan is cast into hell a 1000 years later. If there is only one thing in all of life I know its Biblical Prophecy.

As per the anti-christ spirit, that is a deduction of mine in adding all things up. Its not something that even matters tbh. Things like this above are not deductions at all, I can read these scriptures and interpret them, its a gift from God, my calling of 40 plus years.

No, it what happens at the 7th Vial. Jesus is told to sit at the Right Hand of God until.....until I make your enemies your footstool, so its a future event.
The similarities is the passages you're citing are because the Holy Spirt is using different symbols to describe the same events. In Rev.19, Jesus defeated the beast along with everone who isn't saved by His resurrection, after which the beast and false prophet are judged.
In Rev.20, Satan deceives the world, but his army is killed and he is judged.
There are no unbelievers after the beast is defeated.

And all that dwell uponthe earth shall worship him, whosenames are not written in the bookof life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. Rev.13:8 KJV

Anyone that comes with the RCC stuff, its just not going to be a discussion I will have, its not worthy of discussion sister, you have been led down a path that is not logical. I do not even understand how one gets there tbh. Its something that has been proven false long ago.
There is nothing logical that is Spiritually given in what is being revealed to many that search for truth. Many of us like discussing this even if we do not always agree with each other, but at least we can be civil and possibly learn something we never understood before.

Now, let me ask you who is going to rule their evil deception during the 3 1/2 years at the end of days who will cause all to take the mark of this beast who is described in in 2Thessalonian 2:1-12?

If one is not prepared for what took place during our Lords' 3 1/2 years ministry that is true!

for_his_glory,
I want to show you a passage then ask a question,

Thy will be done as in heaven so in earth..... And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. Lk.11:2,4 KJV

Are fallen angels indebted to God?
I would have to say no, because if they were they would have never left their first estate as they are not committed to God.

Jude 1:5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back