Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Forty-Two Months

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I would have to say no, because if they were they would have never left their first estate as they are not committed to God.
That's a good reason, but it also occured to me that angels apparently don't know everthing there is to know about God.
Jude 1:5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
Right. They became idolaters, then God saved them, then they kept rebelling.
Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
So, chained from the beginning of this age until the end of this age. In a place that's dark awaiting judgment.

I don't know if God would wait to destroy beings if there was no hope of repentance.
I do know the flesh can be a real chain,

O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? Rom.7:24 KJV
I didn't read the whole thing, but plausible explanations. Yet, the one about "the evil spirit being cast out and searching for another body to inhabit" is really no different from a sinner being forgiven, but then going back into sin.

Please understand I'm not saying "humans are fallen angels." I just think it's a oossibility.

It could be, but it seems antichtist is like an evil "body." Like the Holy Spirits' body (Christs' body the church) has many members, antichrist is one body of unbelievers who have the same end.
Satan's dominion is not just on the 7 hills of Rome, as many think or suggest, and all of them located in the Vatican City, the headquarter of the Papacy and the Roman Catholic Church, which rides upon the MAN Beast, having 7 heads, 10 horns, 10 diadems, and a NAME of blasphemy on the 7 heads.

Oh no, Satan's dominion is much more extensive, it is in all 7 Continents of the Earth, which are: Europe, and Asia, Africa, Oceania (Australia), North America, Central America and South America. Of course.

By the way, the The Antichrist was born and rose up from the own Church-See how. Yes, the birthplace, or the cradle of Antichrist, was the own Church, unfortunately, see how by the links below.

In this current or present time, the Beast of SEA(sea=peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues-Revelation 17:15) still have NOT the ten horns, -> the 10 horns will be ADDED as part of his body only and only when the dragon(Revelation 13:11, the Beast of the earth, having two horns like a lamb, a false lamb, a false Messiah-John 5:43-47) gives HIM his POWER, and his SEAT(in Jerusalem, the holy city, spiritually called Sodom and Egypt-Revelation 11:8), and great AUTHORITY-Revelation 13:2. With this union like a fusion of the two Beasts, both the bodies of the Beast of the sea and the Beast of the earth become complete, and both become more powerful on the planet, a religious and satanic MONSTER (Catholicism and Judaism), and the Beast of sea wins 10 crowns, symbol of nobility belonging to Israel with its 10 princes.
The name of blasphemy is Vicarivs Filii Dei.

Revelation 12:3 -
and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads (after the fusion with the Gentile Beast of sea-7 heads are: Europe, and Asia, and Africa, Oceania, North America, Central America and South America) and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
Revelation 13:1 - And I stood upon the sand of the sea(John was a citzen of Israel), and saw a Beast rise up out of the sea (rise up from the Gentile peoples. It rose up in Rome) having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The first half of the last week(42 months-Revelation 13:5), week 70th, Daniel 9:24-27, it will be ruled by the Papacy, by the next and last Pope, enthroned by the red dragon in Jerusalem-Revelation 13:2.

The 2nd half of the last week will be ruled by the ruthless and satanic Beast of the earth-Revelation 13:11 combined with Ezekiel 21:25, among other biblical references-, that says: 25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end.

GET READY

Oh no, Satan's dominion is much more extensive. it is in all 7 Continents of the Earth, which are: Europe, and Asia, Africa, Oceania (Australia), North America, Central America and South America. Of course.
Satans' dominion ends where sinners repent and follow the Messiah,

the word of God abideth in you and ye have overcome the wicked one......that spirit of antichrist whereof ye have heard that it should come and even now already is it in the world. Ye are of God little children and have over come them, because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world. 1Jn.2:13-14 KJV

the word of God abideth in you and ye have overcome the wicked one......that spirit of antichrist whereof ye have heard that it should come and even now already is it in the world. Ye are of God little children and have over come them, because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world. 1Jn.2:13-14 KJV
What does the Word of GOD reveal? Luke 4:5-8:

5 And the Devil, taking JESUS up into an high mountain, shewed unto Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

6 And the Devil said unto JESUS, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

8 And Jesus answered and said unto he Devil, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy GOD, and Him only shalt thou serve.

************THE LAST DECADE - 2020-2030 - COUNTDOWN************

february 12-2024 is the 1137th day of the LAST DECADE of the Devil's world.

the begining of the last week - daniel 9:27 - is within of this current last decade.

but first will be ELECTED the LAST Pope - THE NEXT -

Be careful and get ready
be focused for the last week of years of the Devil's world, and LITERAL fulfillment of Revelation 11:15-18.

Last edited:
That's a good reason, but it also occured to me that angels apparently don't know everthing there is to know about God.
No one, even the angels can know everything about God. We can only know that of what God wants us to know. Many do try to second guess or assume many things about God.
So, chained from the beginning of this age until the end of this age. In a place that's dark awaiting judgment.

I don't know if God would wait to destroy beings if there was no hope of repentance.
I do know the flesh can be a real chain,
Since angels are spirit and not flesh and blood they can never die, but in final judgement they to will be judged and then those ones who have rebelled against God, like all that have rebelled against God, will be cast into the lake of fire, John 5:28-29; Rev 20:7-10.

Other angels, besides the ones chained in darkness, Jude 1:6, oppose God under the leadership of Satan in whom Satan drew a third to himself (Isaiah 14:12-20) whom even Satan is a created spirit of God that is why God could never destroy him because a spirit can not die. (Matthew 25:41; 2 Peter 2:4; Jude 1: 6;Ephesians 6:12). We often call these types of angels demons for which an everlasting fire is prepared by God for these angels.
Please understand I'm not saying "humans are fallen angels." I just think it's a oossibility.
Human beings are created with flesh and blood and can never become an angel as angels are messengers of God sent down from heaven for God's purpose.

Here is the NWO that will reign its deception for 3 1/2 years in the end of days, Matthew 24:21-25.

Revelation 13:1 - And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast (Political Power) rise up out of the sea, (cross ref: Revelation 17:15 And he saith unto me, "The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, "are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues) having seven heads (Same as Revelation 17) and ten horns. Ten horns Revelation 17:12 ten kings that unite with BEAST to make war on the Lamb and upon his horns ten crowns (Crowns denotes Kings) and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. (Blasphemy is to claim the power to forgive sins.)

The other sign John saw was a great red dragon meaning Satan. Remember, this is a vision and a sign as Satan has not yet been thrown out of heaven yet. The description of the dragon being great and red depicts its nature and character as being fierce and murderous, John 8:44. This red dragon is depicted as having seven heads, ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. The seven heads and ten horns refer to the original ten kingdoms of which three were subdued by the little horn of Daniel 7:8. The last kingdom which stands greater than all the others is that of a revived Roman Empire that takes control over all the ten nations who then implements a deceiving peace treaty to a world that is in great distress.

The seven heads are that of the Babylonian Empire: (Iraq), Medo - Persian Empire: (Iran), Grecian Empire: (Greece, Turkey, Syria, Egypt), Roman Empire. The ten horns represent the nations the Roman Empire scattered to when the deadly wound was put upon them, Daniel 7:23-25.

These ten nations were the Anglo-Saxons (English), the Franks (French), Suevi (Portuguese), Visigoths (Spanish), Burgundians (Swiss), Alemanni (Germans), Lombards (Italians), Ostrogoths, Heruli, and the Vandals in northern Africa. The last three being Ostrogoths, Heruli, and the Vandals had already been destroyed by the Roman Empire before their deadly wound came in 1798.

Rev 17:12-15
The ten horns are ten kings who have not yet received their kingdoms as the Vatican's New World Order Headquarters and the United Nations Organization, One Security Council that claims authority over the world are waiting for ten permanent members. In 2009 the UNO divided the world into ten economic regions and each one will have a Jesuit Provincial set over them, but their end will come with the glory of the Lord striking them down when He returns with us His army. (Will study more about the army in Rev 19)
Ten Kingdoms of a One World Government:
Kingdom 1: Canada, Mexico and the United States of America
Kingdom 2: European Union – Western Europe
Kingdom 3: Japan
Kingdom 4: Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Israel and Pacific Islands
Kingdom 5: Eastern Europe
Kingdom 6: Latin America, Central and South America
Kingdom 7: North Africa and the Middle East
Kingdom 8: Central Africa
Kingdom 9: South and Southeast Asia
Kingdom 10: Central Asia

We have overcome Satan through that of Christ Jesus, but it doesn't mean that he will not try to destroy us if possible.

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: Satan is not going to try an attack those who are already his own. Job would be the greatest example of what God will allow to come against us in trying our faith.

6 And the Devil said unto JESUS, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.
Jesus said of the devil, "there is no truth in him." Jn.8:44 KJV Jesys salo said, "And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give youthat which is your own? Lk.16:12 KJV

Another mans', meaning God not satan.

No one, even the angels can know everything about God. We can only know that of what God wants us to know. Many do try to second guess or assume many things about God.
They must not have known God could cast them to the earth.
Since angels are spirit and not flesh and blood they can never die,
The devil was once a magnificent angel,

...thou wast created. Eze.28:13 KJV

God can annihilate anyone or anything He created.
but in final judgement they to will be judged and then those ones who have rebelled against God, like all that have rebelled against God, will be cast into the lake of fire, John 5:28-29; Rev 20:7-10.
I'm aware of the passages you're citing. They don't mesh with 2Thes.2:8, unless we see the lof as an event, not a place. An event that kilks the unrepentant.
Jesus' coming engulfs the universe in unquenchable fire. His very Person is described in scripture this way,

A fire goeth before him and burneth up his enemies round about.Psa.97:3
Other angels, besides the ones chained in darkness, Jude 1:6, oppose God under the leadership of Satan in whom Satan drew a third to himself (Isaiah 14:12-20) whom even Satan is a created spirit of God that is why God could never destroy him because a spirit can not die. (Matthew 25:41; 2 Peter 2:4; Jude 1: 6;Ephesians 6:12). We often call these types of angels demons for which an everlasting fire is prepared by God for these angels.
I've been taught this also, but I assumed when the devil is "locked away", it means he's incapable of harming anyone, but that's a misconception.
Satan is bound by faith in and obedience to Jesus,

...he that is begotten of God keepeth himself and that wicked one toucheth him not. 1Jn.5:18 KJV
Human beings are created with flesh and blood and can never become an angel as angels are messengers of God sent down from heaven for God's purpose.
With a new body the flesh and blood with be gone.
Our Lord said in the next life the saved are equal to angels.
It would't be because angels are messengers. Believers are messengers.

Jesus said of the devil, "there is no truth in him." Jn.8:44 KJV Jesys salo said, "And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give youthat which is your own? Lk.16:12 KJV

Another mans', meaning God not satan.
John 8:44? See more these things; John
39 They -the Jews- answered and said unto JESUS, Abraham is our father.
Jesus saith unto the Jews, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. 40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the Truth, which I have heard of GOD: this did not Abraham.

41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then -the Jews- said to JESUS: We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even GOD.
42 Jesus said unto the Jews:, If GOD were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from GOD; neither came I of myself, but He sent me. 43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my Word.

JESUS emphatically said to the Jews: Verse 44: -> Ye are of your father the Devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Matthew 23:29-35

29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,

30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.

31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.

32 Fill ye up then the MEASURE of your fathers.

33 Ye SERPENTS (sons of Devil-their father), ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:

35 That UPON YOU MAY COME all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

The Jews were severely punished from year 70AD to 1948AD, 1878 years of severe punishments according Deuteronomy 28:15-68. The worst will come now for the Jews, except the sealed 144K, everyone else will be cast into hell-Matthew 23:33, above quoted.

And John the Baptist also said emphatically to the Jews: Matt.3:7: ...O generation of vipers(sons of Devil), who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Get ready

While the foolish virgins went to buy oil, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

Get ready, otherwise you will scream loud: Lord, Lord, open to us.

Oh no, you won't have any more chance, the perdition is for ever and ever.

Last edited:
We have overcome Satan through that of Christ Jesus, but it doesn't mean that he will not try to destroy us if possible.
We walk by faith in Jesus and that's how satan is defeated. That's why Paul says, "take unto you the whole armour of God" Eph.6:13 KJV
John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: Satan is not going to try an attack those who are already his own. Job would be the greatest example of what God will allow to come against us in trying our faith.
Yes Job is a good example but he's following the best example by Christ. Job wasn't being condemned, but he didn't quite understand how the Messiah would suffer as an example of how painful sin is to Him.
Johns' gospel says when Job saw Gods' glory, he was seeing resurrected body of Jesus as he died.

John 8:44? See more these things; John
39 They -the Jews- answered and said unto JESUS, Abraham is our father.
Jesus saith unto the Jews, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
Abraham is a great example of a man who understood everything He had was from God and believed Gods' promises.

The Bible likens that wicked spirit to a man. The Bible likens men to animals.
I don't think of the devil as worse than me, but God views him as nothing more than a pet who went rabid.
So do we agree now that the devil doesn't rule this world?

I'm aware of the passages you're citing. They don't mesh with 2Thes.2:8, unless we see the lof as an event, not a place. An event that kilks the unrepentant.
Jesus' coming engulfs the universe in unquenchable fire. His very Person is described in scripture this way,

A fire goeth before him and burneth up his enemies round about.Psa.97:3
2Thessalonians 2:8 is about the lawless one being the son of perdition that Satan works through as being the beast out of the sea in whom gives power to the beast out of the earth for 3 1/2 years making all to take its mark or die a martyr's death, Rev 13, as Satan will be cast into the lake of fire that is prepared for the the beast and the false prophet as all shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

God gives us a description as in fire and brimstone which can be used literal as in Sodom and Gomorrah burned to ashes and as a metaphor for torment, suffering, punishment or as Matthew 8:12 describes it as outer darkness. The New Testament description is a bottomless pit (abyss) (Revelation 20:3), a lake (Revelation 20:14), darkness (Matthew 25:30), death (Revelation 2:11), destruction (2 Thessalonians 1:9), everlasting torment (Revelation 20:10), a place of wailing and gnashing of teeth (Matthew 25:30), and a place of gradated punishment (Matthew 11:20-24; Luke 12:47-48; Revelation 20:12-13), everlasting fire Matthew 25:41, everlasting punishment, Matthew 25:46, lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Jude 1:7 clearly states an example of eternal fire. This is the same Greek word that is used for everlasting fire and everlasting punishment as used in Matthew 18:8 and Matthew 25:41,46 (Notice: The place, as no real name is given, where the unsaved go is everlasting punishment, and not everlasting punishing. The punishment is eternal in its results, not in its duration.
I've been taught this also, but I assumed when the devil is "locked away", it means he's incapable of harming anyone, but that's a misconception.
Satan is bound by faith in and obedience to Jesus,

...he that is begotten of God keepeth himself and that wicked one toucheth him not. 1Jn.5:18 KJV
If you are speaking about Satan being bound for a 1000 years then yes, he can not interfere with those who are God's own until he is loosed for a short period of time, Rev 20:1-3. As I understand it a 1000 years in Rev 20 is not literal years, but only symbolic of a certain period of time as nowhere else in scripture other than Rev 20 does it mention a 1000 year reign of Christ here on earth, but symbolic as in Deuteronomy 7:9; 1Chronicles 16:15; Psalms 50:10; 90:4; 105:8 Ecc 6:6; 7:28; Daniel 5:1; 2Peter 3:8. But that needs to be another thread as to not derail this one.
With a new body the flesh and blood with be gone.
Our Lord said in the next life the saved are equal to angels.
It would't be because angels are messengers. Believers are messengers.
I believe when we are in the New Jerusalem we will be higher than the angels, but this needs to be a new thread

We are getting way off topic from the OP as I am just as guilty going in different directions in my replies. There are many good topics within this thread, but let's all get back to the OP. If anyone wants to start a new thread on these other topics please feel free to do so and please tag me into them.

Thank you :)

We are getting way off topic from the OP as I am just as guilty going in different directions in my replies. There are many good topics within this thread, but let's all get back to the OP. If anyone wants to start a new thread on these other topics please feel free to do so and please tag me into them.

Thank you :)
Sorry about that.
I believe the 42 months refers specifically to our Saviors' ministry because the tribulation, or adversity He faced was never or ever will be seen on earth again.
Not because other people haven't faced unjust torture, but because of Who was being sinned against.
The Bible mentions "the time of Jacobs trouble" as a time when Gods' people are suffering and delivered by the Messiah.
Now here's a key. Jacob suffered because of following God, which is exactly what the Messiah said would happen to His followers.
His followers (whether OT or NT) are members of His body.

For the body is not one member but many......And whether one member suffer all the members suffer with it; 1Cor.12:14,26 KJV

he that rejecteth you rejecteth me and he that rejecteth me rejecteth him that sent me. Lk.10:16 ASV

We see evil happening all around the world but since the Messiah came, gentile nations learned why. But the main point is scripture only makes sense "in Christ",

that the blood of all the prophets which has been poured out from the foundation of the world may be required of this generation, Lk.11:50 KJV

No one can be punished for murdering someone they never met. Jesus is speaking to people who lived humdreds of years after the prophets.
It's senseless, unless the prophets were somehow one body.

This is also why Peter said,

But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel.....The sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
Act.2:16,20 KJV

Our Lord called evil (the Son darkened), believers who reflect the light of Christ (the Moon reflects the Sunlight) turned to blood (being persecuted) before the great and notable day of the Lord ( before Christ rises from death.)

So the suffering of the OT faithful is properly understood in Christ. 🙂

Abraham is a great example of a man who understood everything He had was from God and believed Gods' promises.

The Bible likens that wicked spirit to a man. The Bible likens men to animals.
I don't think of the devil as worse than me, but God views him as nothing more than a pet who went rabid.
So do we agree now that the devil doesn't rule this world?
The above comment is what the Devil says from his own himself, like in Genesis 3:1 combined with Revelation 12:9: --> 9 And the great Dragon was (will be) cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his messengers were cast out with him.

Matthew 16:23

I don't think of the devil as worse than me, ...
2 Corinthians 11:13-15

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers (Ministers of the Devil) also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. (The Judgment Seat of C hrist)

Get ready

Sorry about that.
I believe the 42 months refers specifically to our Saviors' ministry because the tribulation, or adversity He faced was never or ever will be seen on earth again.
Not because other people haven't faced unjust torture, but because of Who was being sinned against.
The Bible mentions "the time of Jacobs trouble" as a time when Gods' people are suffering and delivered by the Messiah.
Now here's a key. Jacob suffered because of following God, which is exactly what the Messiah said would happen to His followers.
His followers (whether OT or NT) are members of His body.

For the body is not one member but many......And whether one member suffer all the members suffer with it; 1Cor.12:14,26 KJV

he that rejecteth you rejecteth me and he that rejecteth me rejecteth him that sent me. Lk.10:16 ASV

We see evil happening all around the world but since the Messiah came, gentile nations learned why. But the main point is scripture only makes sense "in Christ",

that the blood of all the prophets which has been poured out from the foundation of the world may be required of this generation, Lk.11:50 KJV

No one can be punished for murdering someone they never met. Jesus is speaking to people who lived humdreds of years after the prophets.
It's senseless, unless the prophets were somehow one body.
Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Jesus spoke this as the disciples gathered to Him on the mount of Olives and asked Him three questions, "Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?"

The first thing Jesus told them about was the coming destruction of the Temple, which happened in 70AD. From vs. 3-14 continued telling them all those things that must come first before He returns. Vs. 15 Jesus speaks of the abomination of deslolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet as we can study this in Daniel 7-9, going in greater detail in Rev 13, 17, 18.

Jesus ministry here on earth did lasted around 3 1/2 years, but the 3 1/2 years in the end of days, abomination of desolation) is that of a NWO or better known as a Luciferian system comprised of economic, political, militant, environmental and false religious system which is the beast out of the sea who gives its power and authority to the beast out of the earth, Rev 13.

This is how I understand the times of Jacobs trouble.

Jeremiah was told to write this prophecy in a book of what God was about to give him of future events. Here we have this portion of the book of Jeremiah as prophecy given for a future state of Judah and Israel. Rachel would weep for her children in the distress they have always been in, but will receive her peace in the end of days as all will when Christ returns.

Jeremiah 30 vs. 1, 2 starts out with the Lord speaking to Jeremiah about Judah an Israel. Vs 3 the Lord promises that one day in the future as the day will come that He will bring Judah and Israel back to the land He had promised to their forefathers. Vs. 5 describes a time of great fear and trembling. Vs. 6 describes this time in a way that pictures men going through the pains of childbirth, meaning great agony. Vs. 7 For that day is great so that no other day will ever be like it. This is a reference to Matthew 24:21; Rev 7:1-8. But, there is hope for Judah and Israel for though this is called the time of Jacob's trouble the Lord promises He will save Jacob (referring to Judah and Israel, not literally Jacob) out of this time of great trouble, Rev 19:11-21. Vs. 8 It shall come to pass in that day (in that day means a future day) says the Lord that He will break his yoke from off their necks and will burst thy bonds and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him. His yoke is that of Satan who for now controls the evil principalities of this world that even today until Christ returns persecutes God's people. Vs. 9 But they shall serve the Lord their God and David their King, meaning Jesus whom God will raise up (resurrection) unto them. Vs 10, 11 the Lord says, I will surely save you out of a distant place, your descendants from the land of their exile. Jacob will again have peace and security and no one will make him afraid. I am with you and will save you declares the Lord.

All of this happens on the last day when Christ returns and makes an end to all abominations here on earth that have come against His people as no one will then be held by the stronghold of Satan anymore.

2Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
2Peter 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
2Peter 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
2Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Rev 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Rev 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
Rev 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman who had given birth to the male child. 14 The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent’s reach

In the end the mount of olives is split in two to make a way of escape for the people in Jerusalem to flee into the wilderness from the surrounding armies. Zech 14:4-5 The reign of the beast is 42 months. God has brought many in Jerusalem into the body of Christ in those days by the signs given in Rev 11. I believe it is those Israelites God is given help to in that time of the end specifically the reign of the beast.

The beast then goes after other saints as He makes war with the saints and is successful until Jesus ends tribulation and to the shock and surprise of those who have been deceived by the lies of the beast and thought Christan's were in the wrong pronounces judgment in favor of the saints of the most High.

But the earth helped the woman by opening its mouth and swallowing the river that the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspringthose who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back