Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

In Today's News

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Who's the sucker, today it's me. Conditions were perfect for a fish, it was nice and calm, I get to the dock and it was completely empty no one there, and a deck chair randomly is just sitting there.

Then I forgot I got these ridiculous bait fish hooks on because nothing else was available, the wind suddenly picks up, and this annoying bird keeps taxing my bait everytime I cast, then I go sit on the deck chair and it breaks.

I quit, I haven't been fishing in a week because I been busy all week and I get this. It's just a joke. It's just not cool it's just annoying. I'm going home.

And this is all I caught, a bit of ocean floor weed. It's just a joke. Lol.

View attachment 9359

You mean you quit fishing altogether?

Some greedy phone company executives continue to put through scam and spam phone calls to pad their profits. They don't have to allow that that nonsense on their lines.

A 9 year old performing the Heimlich maneuver is amazing.

I had no idea that pigs liked to be cuddled.

May the Lord bless you.

Yeah, I didn't know pigs liked to be cuddled either. I never really thought of them as being cuddly animals though. I think of them as more of a source for ham, pork, bacon, and sausages. :wink

Scam and robo phone calls and bullying has gotten so out of hand these days but unfortunately there currently doesn't seem to be much going on to try and stop it. :sad

Anyways, there will be no news today. So I hope that everybody has a wonderful rest of the day and God bless. :biggrin

Never, that's what keeps me busy aside from work, aside from Christ that's my lifeline that keeps me going. Lol. See right now I have a line out just waiting for bite time. I am going to win the yearly comp I acturaly decided for once I will start weighing in fish, and win in all categories except one because they out the reef and Im a land based fisherman they not where I fish, and I aim to get 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and average weight in 6 out of 7 categories, why, it's not because im good it's because I put in the time with knowledge so I can get rewarded. I never go for reward but why not for once. Lol.

If I don't get anything tonight it don't matter there is always tommorow and I didn't waste my time because if I didn't have a line out I didn't have a chance. I could have been at home watching the fake news or listening to everyone's dribble. I'm not a fan of home, that's just a place to sleep.

Im already leading in 2 categories and I just started last week. Lol.

Last edited:

Yeah, I didn't know pigs liked to be cuddled either. I never really thought of them as being cuddly animals though. I think of them as more of a source for ham, pork, bacon, and sausages. :wink

Scam and robo phone calls and bullying has gotten so out of hand these days but unfortunately there currently doesn't seem to be much going on to try and stop it. :sad

Anyways, there will be no news today. So I hope that everybody has a wonderful rest of the day and God bless. :biggrin
A pig can be more trainable then dogs ,guard better too.a pig weighs more then a dog ,unless its a mini one and is less vulnerable to being killed by a dog. Pigs can in,the wild take out a dog .

Never, that's what keeps me busy aside from work, aside from Christ that's my lifeline that keeps me going. Lol. See right now I have a line out just waiting for bite time. I am going to win the yearly comp I acturaly decided for once I will start weighing in fish, and win in all categories except one because they out the reef and Im a land based fisherman they not where I fish, and I aim to get 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and average weight in 6 out of 7 categories, why, it's not because im good it's because I put in the time with knowledge so I can get rewarded. I never go for reward but why not for once. Lol.

If I don't get anything tonight it don't matter there is always tommorow and I didn't waste my time because if I didn't have a line out I didn't have a chance. I could have been at home watching the fake news or listening to everyone's dribble. I'm not a fan of home, that's just a place to sleep.

Im already leading in 2 categories and I just started last week. Lol.

Well I'm glad to hear that you didn't quit altogether. :)

A pig can be more trainable then dogs ,guard better too.a pig weighs more then a dog ,unless its a mini one and is less vulnerable to being killed by a dog. Pigs can in,the wild take out a dog .

Yes I knew that pigs were trainable, I just didn't know that they liked to be cuddled.

Hello everybody, welcome to another edition of today's news. :) I'm not sure how long of a report that we have today so let's get right to it then shall we? :salute

First of all in today's news an Arizona woman and her four month old son tragically lost their lives after the dying woman fell on top of him and suffocated him. :crying Here's more on the story and my thoughts and prayers go towards their friends and family members. :pray

And here's a story that gives me goosebumps. :shock

Also here's a story that I forgot to report as twelve dogs were seized at the end of last month during a possible dog fighting ring investigation. Here's more of the information.

And also an elementary school in Berkeley California has recently been ordered to pay two-hundred and fifty dollars after screening Disney's The Lion King. Here's more of the details.

And find out why a woman is currently recovering after successfully dialing 911 with her toes.

Also Hudson police are currently warning the elderly about the latest telephone scam in which the victim is asked to send money to help out a loved one in trouble. Here's more. :nonono

And also find out what happened after a person recently posed as a fifteen year old and shot a video of it.

And the Jefferson Police Department currently have two juveniles in custody after they threatened to attack the school. Here's more of the details. :nonono

Also a Vermilion couple recently welcomed twins into the world on a very special day. :)

Finally in today's news a Euclid woman credits first responders for saving her life in a national ad. Here's more. :thumbsup

That's all for today's news! Have a wonderful rest of the day and stay tuned for more news to come. :yes

Also here's an added bonus piece of news as I was asleep at the time but I'm wondering who all was affected by this.

Telephone scams again. Get something done about them already.

I don't get telephone scams because I don't give out my number, yet most scams usually come from outside the country so it's hard to stop, the only way would be to block all outside numbers except the people you may know in another country. Then again the people who do that all know what a scammer is, it's the innocent who get scammed so they wouldn't think to block all outside numbers.

The wind is strong fishing today. It's blowing so hard it's nearly knocking me over, then again the fish are under water, they don't care about the wind and rain and they still gotta eat. I worked hard today so now it's my peaceful time out, well not weather peaceful as the waves are smashing over the dock but I don't mind a bit of sea spray.

The best thing about rough days is I get the dock to myself, most people like calm sunny days where they catch nothing. It's the harbour, you don't want sunny days for fishing you won't catch anything.

Last edited:
Hey everybody, welcome to another edition of today's news. :) We have a really short report today so let's hop right to it shall we? :boing

First of all in today's news a Virginia kayaker who recently vanished during a trip in the Florida Everglades has been found after his cellphone washed ashore. Here's more on the story. :thumbsup

And an Ohio woman was recently reunited with the first responders who rescued her two year old daughter from a burning building. :thumbsup Here's more on the story. :clap

Also a theater in Cleveland Ohio recently chose to remember one of its employees by showing his favorite movie. Here's more. :)

Finally in today's news find out why the firefly is currently in danger of going extinct. :sad (Which is a real shame because I used to love catching them as a kid. :biggrin)

That's all for today's news! Have a wonderful rest of the day and stay tuned for more news to come. :yes

Hey everybody, welcome to another edition of today's news. :) We have a really short report today so let's hop right to it shall we? :boing

First of all in today's news a Virginia kayaker who recently vanished during a trip in the Florida Everglades has been found after his cellphone washed ashore. Here's more on the story. :thumbsup

And an Ohio woman was recently reunited with the first responders who rescued her two year old daughter from a burning building. :thumbsup Here's more on the story. :clap

Also a theater in Cleveland Ohio recently chose to remember one of its employees by showing his favorite movie. Here's more. :)

Finally in today's news find out why the firefly is currently in danger of going extinct. :sad (Which is a real shame because I used to love catching them as a kid. :biggrin)

some but not all of the firefly face extinction. I love how the media reports. big bad coronoavirus, 10 percent chance of death when we loose more to the flu then that .sars virus , also of that family had at less chance at death.

I slept on my friends couch last night, do you know why?.

Because I am not a idiot. I do not drink and drive.

Stay safe and look after not only yourself, but other people's safety. Be responsible.

Last edited:
I slept on my friends couch last night, do you know why?.

Because I am not a idiot. I do not drink and drive.

Stay safe and look after not only yourself, but other people's safety. Be responsible.

Although I'm not really sure what this has to do with the news,.. :agreed

Although I'm not really sure what this has to do with the news,.. :agreed

Oh, there was a news article an alleged drink driver killed 4 children who were walking down the road to get ice creams, 3 children were siblings and I think the other was a cousin.

I cannot even imagine what the Parents are going through, there 3 children killed and a nephew in one hit, that's disturbing, my thoughts and prayers are with them.

Last edited:
I love how the media reports. big bad coronoavirus...

Various current flu strains zap something like 500,000 people annually. We don't need to add yet another virus zapping people around the world, moving the total from 500k to 600k or so. Let's hope they contain it, so that it doesn't become a global phenomenon. There is no reason to unleash another nasty virus upon the world, if it can be contained and eliminated.

It would be nice if they could eliminate the flu too.

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back