Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

In Today's News

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Oh, there was a news article an alleged drink driver killed 4 children who were walking down the road to get ice creams, 3 children were siblings and I think the other was a cousin.

I cannot even imagine what the Parents are going through, there 3 children killed and a nephew in one hit, that's disturbing, my thoughts and prayers are with them.

Really? That's awful!! :sad

Its a good idea for everybody to carry around a cell phone for safety.

Three cheers for first responders everywhere.

Its nice that theater cares about its employees.

May the Lord bless you.

Agreed, and may the Lord bless you as well. :)

I have a good immune system.

Me too. :)

Forty stripes he may give him, and not exceed: lest, if he should exceed, and beat him above these with many stripes, then thy brother should seem vile unto thee. Deuteronomy 25:3 King James Version

When someone does something wrong even if they show genuine remorse they still get punished. There is no forgiveness in this world. Every system thinks they better and more humane than the other. Some countries give lashes, other countries send people to prison and lock them up in a cage like an animal.

Last edited:
When someone does something wrong even if they show genuine remorse they still get punished. There is no forgiveness in this world. Every system thinks they better and more humane than the other. Some countries give lashes, other countries kidnap and sentence people to court then lock them up in a cage.

True,.. and the sad fact is that a lot of innocent people get punished as well. :sad

Various current flu strains zap something like 500,000 people annually. We don't need to add yet another virus zapping people around the world, moving the total from 500k to 600k or so. Let's hope they contain it, so that it doesn't become a global phenomenon. There is no reason to unleash another nasty virus upon the world, if it can be contained and eliminated.

It would be nice if they could eliminate the flu too.
I'm,not sayimg,we shouldn't but we'll if doesn't help,to overreact

In 2016, 10,497 people were zapped by drunk drivers. The flu zaps 30,000 Americans annually, and 70,000 in some years. It should be taken more seriously. People with strong immune systems don't do nearly enough to protect the vulnerable.

Worse then the kung flu.shots don't guarantee protection ,especially when its the same as last year

Idiot of the day.

So im driving the speed limit its only 50 and some moron with the IQ of a coconut decides to start crossing the road so I slowed down and nearly had to stop on the road just so he could cross the road. It's not a pedestrian crossing.

Unless we can seal our waters ,air space ,they will get in

The only way to do that is to temporarily ban anyone who has been in any area of the virus from entering the country. But people would probably have a cry it's racist when it's just trying to prevent the spread of a contagious virus.

Back