Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] Ivermectin used in New York Hospitals

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Covid shot pales to the reactions of that .arms feel like on fire ,cold and the arm swells worse each time I got it . Some got severe reactions and had to be hospitalized.
It sounds familar.

I don't know if it was severe pneumonia, but I had a high fever, muscle-aches and much mucus; and I was in severe pain after contracting something from my lungs. I decided I didn't [want to die] in pain; but the aspirin caused me to recover, something which I hadn't been doing in spite of eating just oatmeal and trying to sleep for days straight.

I didn't have any sleep until I had starting using aspirin just for the pain.

Last edited:
It sounds familar.

I don't know if it was severe pneumonia, but I had a high fever, muscle-aches and much mucus; and I was in severe pain after contracting something from my lungs. I decided I didn't in pain; but the aspirin caused me to recover, something which I hadn't been doing in spite of eating just oatmeal and trying to sleep for days straight.

I didn't have any sleep until I had starting using aspirin just for the pain.
Aspirin is a fever breather .

Can't say what it was as I get that from asthma attacks with out a high wbc . The flu will do that

This does not prove viruses reproduce in white blood cell, only that white blood cells are exhausted in relation to HIV infection.
HIV attacks certain white blood cells, called CD4 cells.
HIV destroys CD4 cells, which are responsible for keeping people healthy and protecting them from diseases and infections. As HIV gradually weakens the body’s natural defenses, signs and symptoms may occur.

No I have not been. The only that seems to infect the lungs are molds and bacteria.
Science. 2021 Aug 27; 373(6558)

Airborne transmission of respiratory viruses​

The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted controversies and unknowns about how respiratory pathogens spread between hosts. Traditionally, it was thought that respiratory pathogens spread between people through large droplets produced in coughs and through contact with contaminated surfaces (fomites). However, several respiratory pathogens are known to spread through small respiratory aerosols, which can float and travel in air flows, infecting people who inhale them at short and long distances from the infected person. Wang et al. review recent advances in understanding airborne transmission gained from studying the spread of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infections and other respiratory pathogens. The authors suggest that airborne transmission may be the dominant form of transmission for several respiratory pathogens, including SARS-CoV-2, and that further understanding of the mechanisms underlying infection from the airborne route will better inform mitigation measures.

A partial list of viruses transmitted in the air:

Sir Alexander Flemming, who discovered the antibiotic, warned that overuse of penicillin would result in the evolution of resistance in bacteria.

He was exactly right.
The overuse of penicillin can cause illness from penicillin.
Microbiol Mol Biol Rev. 2010 Sep; 74(3): 417–433.

Origins and Evolution of Antibiotic Resistance

Many excellent reviews describing the genetics and biochemistry of the origins, evolution, and mechanisms of antibiotic resistance have appeared over the last 60 years. Two of note in recent times are those of Levy and Marshall (82) and White et al. (149). The goal of this short article is not to summarize such a wealth of information but to review the situation as we see it now (most particularly with respect to the origins and evolution of resistance genes) and to provide some personal views on the future of antibiotic therapy of infectious diseases.

It is possible for one to be poisoned by antibiotics, but not in anything like a theraputic dose. For phenoxymethylpenicillin:

The oral LD50 is >1040 mg/kg in rats.

So when rats get a bit more than one gram per kilogram of body weight, about half of them die. For humans, that would be a mass comparable to 3/4 of a quarter-pound stick of butter. Pretty big pill to swallow, no?

So when rats get a bit more than one gram per kilogram of body weight, about half of them die. For humans, that would be a mass comparable to 3/4 of a quarter-pound stick of butter. Pretty big pill to swallow, no?
It need not be that big to cause its own infection, yes? Antibiotics are made using bacteria is what I have been told.

Science. 2021 Aug 27; 373(6558)

Airborne transmission of respiratory viruses​

The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted controversies and unknowns about how respiratory pathogens spread between hosts. Traditionally, it was thought that respiratory pathogens spread between people through large droplets produced in coughs and through contact with contaminated surfaces (fomites). However, several respiratory pathogens are known to spread through small respiratory aerosols, which can float and travel in air flows, infecting people who inhale them at short and long distances from the infected person. Wang et al. review recent advances in understanding airborne transmission gained from studying the spread of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) infections and other respiratory pathogens. The authors suggest that airborne transmission may be the dominant form of transmission for several respiratory pathogens, including SARS-CoV-2, and that further understanding of the mechanisms underlying infection from the airborne route will better inform mitigation measures.

A partial list of viruses transmitted in the air:
I remember how I got the rhinovirus, and it was through food poisoning that involved old raw eggs and oil. Thus, I don't think air can be considered the main culprit.

I remember how I got the rhinovirus, and it was through food poisoning that involved old raw eggs and oil. Thus, I don't think air can be considered the main culprit.
Turns out that it is.

Rhinoviruses are spread through respiratory droplets that are released when an infected person coughs or sneezes. These droplets can enter another person’s body if they breathe them in, or if they touch a surface contaminated with the virus and then touch their eyes, nose, or mouth. Rhinoviruses can also be spread through close personal contact with an infected person, such as shaking hands or hugging.

It need not be that big to cause its own infection, yes?
It's a chemical. Relatively simple one. Can't cause an infection at all.

Antibiotics are made using bacteria is what I have been told.
Sort of like milk is made using cows. But milk can't moo or graze on grass.

This does not prove viruses reproduce in white blood cell, only that white blood cells are exhausted in relation to HIV infection.

How HIV infects the body

HIV is a virus that can cause an HIV infection if it gets into our blood stream.
It then goes on to infect our immune system – the part of our body that keeps you healthy.
It does this by entering T-helper cells (also called CD4 cells) so that our immune system can’t find and destroy it. Then it makes copies of itself so it can go on to infect other cells.
This is called the HIV lifecycle and it is how the virus multiplies in our body.

Turns out that it is.

Rhinoviruses are spread through respiratory droplets that are released when an infected person coughs or sneezes. These droplets can enter another person’s body if they breathe them in, or if they touch a surface contaminated with the virus and then touch their eyes, nose, or mouth. Rhinoviruses can also be spread through close personal contact with an infected person, such as shaking hands or hugging.
Only in your ill-informed opinion.

It's a chemical. Relatively simple one. Can't cause an infection at all.
I suppose the bacteria or either killed or the anti-biotic is extracted from it. Still, bacteria and fungi can remain dormant in spore form without water for a long time.

Only in your ill-informed opinion.
That's from the Center for Disease Control. And yes, they know about such things.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back