Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Science __ ] Ivermectin used in New York Hospitals

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Rhinoviruses are spread through respiratory droplets that are released when an infected person coughs or sneezes. These droplets can enter another person’s body if they breathe them in, or if they touch a surface contaminated with the virus and then touch their eyes, nose, or mouth. Rhinoviruses can also be spread through close personal contact with an infected person, such as shaking hands or hugging.

That's from the Center for Disease Control. And yes, they know about such things.
Yes, they know more than us, but they don't share. They prefer to create situations lead to election fraud.

Rhinoviruses are spread through respiratory droplets that are released when an infected person coughs or sneezes. These droplets can enter another person’s body if they breathe them in, or if they touch a surface contaminated with the virus and then touch their eyes, nose, or mouth. Rhinoviruses can also be spread through close personal contact with an infected person, such as shaking hands or hugging.

That's from the Center for Disease Control. And yes, they know about such things.
It does not strike me as very astute. I know exactly how I got infected and what food it was. The aspirin only helped somewhat, and I had to use a steroid to breath better.

The only thing I don't know for sure is if salmonella produce the plasmids which turn into Rhinoviruses.

Last edited:
You said Motrin twice. And I know the Ibuprofen is a buffered form of salicylic acid. Are the fever breakers less buffered?
Motrin in all forms is useful for breaking fevers but it too will cause that problem

Just not as fast irc.

You would have to take both regularly for that too happen .I don't . I only use it for fevers or back pain ,upper neck ,headaches .

Motrin in all forms is useful for breaking fevers but it too will cause that problem

Just not as fast irc.

You would have to take both regularly for that too happen .I don't . I only use it for fevers or back pain ,upper neck ,headaches .
I don't take aspirin unless I think can help. Whatever I had after the food poisoning, didn't seem to respond to it positively. But I can say that it is underestimated.

Next, they may find that Rye Syndrome and diabetes are related. I see modern medicine as currently treacherous. Should I even say barbaric?

I don't take aspirin unless I think can help. Whatever I had after the food poisoning, didn't seem to respond to it positively. But I can say that it is underestimated.

Next, they may find that Rye Syndrome and diabetes are related. I see modern medicine as currently treacherous. Should I even say barbaric?
It's not perfect but my grandparents being siblings of kids still born or dead by there will disagree .my grandpa on my mom's side had a heart murmur from a child good illness for life .the simple one that is avoided by vaccination.mumps it nearly killed him.

Plenty of people have had severe reactions to naturalist chiropractic.i almost fit that in that my back doesn't respond as it should and they can in fact make it worse then the injury .if you can't move it in three tries ,a session ,it's not going to meaning no more then three times a week.othersise your back will no longer be able to sustain its alignment

They also claim cures for things that it can't cure asthma is one .

After watching a video on Ivermectin, I cannot say it is or is not effective on Covid19 related illnesses. It is useful against Malaria and parasitical diseases. But parasitical diseases are more common than you might expect.

Oh really. Can you explain why herpes shows up with every known STD, except AIDS?
It doesn't. I was in charge of an immunology clinic in the AF. And I got to see a lot of medical records for STDs. I can remember a couple of such cases where HV-2 was part of the diagnosis. At least once, the internal med MD remarked on it being unusual. HV-1, (oral herpes) is generally not an STD; a lot of people have had that from childhood. On the other hand, HV-2 infections seem to predispose one to HIV infection. You got it backwards, I think.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back