Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Jesus Christ Claims to be Yahweh - John 8:23-25

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Greetings again follower,
There's no where to discuss anything with you that would be helpful.
Let God Be God, and every man a liar.

You are suggesting that I do not accept "God , nor understand His Power, nor accept His Word." As such you are placing yourself and your beliefs on a pedestal and condemning others. If you are so locked into this position, then, yes, no further discussion appears to be possible or beneficial. I am very content with my understanding on these subjects and astounded at how others can hold their particular ideas, which I claim are not Scriptural.

Kind regards
Trevor

Better in what way ?
As you journey through life, most of the time is in darkness.
Which deception in the darkness you live in
will result in
or will God take notice of
and cause you to turn to come to the light , to truth instead of and away from the darkness you were taught and lived in all your life ?
Is it possible to be in complete and total "darkness" even when one feels they are not?

Is it possible to be in complete and total "darkness" even when one feels they are not?
According to Scripture , which you have opposed all along,
most people whether they "feel" okay or not
are in total darkness,
living opposed to Jesus ,
on the wide road to destruction.

According to Scripture , which you have opposed all along,
most people whether they "feel" okay or not
are in total darkness,
living opposed to Jesus ,
on the wide road to destruction.
The Bible says Jesus isn't God. I am simply a messenger. If you don't like it, that's ok. Few do, but I didn't write the Bible. Take it up with God.

God is not a man:

1. “God is not a man” – Numbers 23:19
2. “For I am God, and not man,” – Hosea 11:9

Jesus is called a man many times:

1. “a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God.” – John 8:40
2. “a man certified by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs, which God did among you through Him, as you yourselves know.” – Acts 2:22
3. “He will judge the world with justice by the Man He has appointed.” – Acts 17:31
4. “the man Christ Jesus,” – 1 Timothy 2:5

Jesus denied being God:

1. “Why do you call Me good?” Jesus replied. “No one is good except God alone” – Luke 18:19
2. “Why do you ask Me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good.” – Matthew 19:17

Contrary to the accusations of blasphemy against him, Jesus said he is a man:
1. “you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God.” – John 8:40

God is greater than Jesus:

1. “the Father is greater than I.” – John 14:28
2. “My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all.” – John 10:29

Jesus worshipped the Only True God:

1. “ that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.” John 17:3
2. “He went out to the mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.” – Luke 6:12
3. “the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve,” – Matthew 20:28

Jesus prayed to God:

1. “He went a little farther and fell on His face, and prayed,” – Matthew 26:39
2. “in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications, with vehement cries and tears to Him who was able to save Him from death, and was heard because of His godly fear,” – Hebrews 5:7

The disciples did not believe Jesus is God:

1. “Jesus of Nazareth, a Man attested by God to you by miracles, wonders, and signs which God did through Him in your midst, as you yourselves also know” – Acts 2:22
2. “The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified His Servant Jesus, “ – Acts 3:13
3. “God, having raised up His Servant Jesus” – Acts 3:26

Jesus is God’s servant:

1. ““Behold! My Servant whom I have chosen, My Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased!” – Matthew 12:18

Jesus cannot do anything of himself:

1. “the Son can do nothing of Himself,” – John 5:19
2. “I can of Myself do nothing.” – John 5:30

This one lie discredits anyone who holds to it.
And whoever(jw?, catholic?, protestant?, other?) teaches you, whoever taught you,
will suffer greater judgment because of this.
why would he be God when Jesus is a man who denied it and God denied being a man?

why would he be God when Jesus is a man who denied it and God denied being a man?
All such arguments you have ever posted are empty and vain and deceptive,
just like jws teachings and roman doctrines and other religions too.
There is no use bringing them up.
If anyone holds to such false things, and/or to idols ,
they should not expect any good thing from Jesus or from God.

All such arguments you have ever posted are empty and vain and deceptive,
just like jws teachings and roman doctrines and other religions too.
There is no use bringing them up.
If anyone holds to such false things, and/or to idols ,
they should not expect any good thing from Jesus or from God.
Condemning me or saying bad things about me doesn’t bother me, just for the record. So you don’t need to do that. It will have no effect. I know my standing with God as both a servant and a son.

He has given me the Spirit of His Son to abide in me. As such I feel patience and tender heartedness toward you because I think you’re lashing out to protect your beliefs.

Let me tell you, I respect your beliefs and I affirm you are entitled to believe what you like. However, it’s true that God has denied being a man. God who cannot lie and does not change said this.

the 9th posy i am assuming is of the prophecy of isaiah saying prepare the way, so John the baptist did prepare the way for Yehovah, it is when he baptized Yeshua and Yehovah descended upon him as a dove, so no my understanding explains it quite well. but still in rev 3:12 Yeshua says his God, so Yeshua has a God that he worships and the other fact is HE has a new name, but his God does not. explain this

In Hebrews 1:8, God the Father says to Jesus Christ, "Your Throne O GOD is for ever and ever"

In verse 6 God the Father Commands that Jesus Christ is WORSHIPED!

In verses 10-12, God the Father says to Jesus Christ, that HE IS The ACTUAL CREATOR of the entire Universe!

So again The Word of God has proven you are 100% WRONG!!!

In Hebrews 1:8, God the Father says to Jesus Christ, "Your Throne O GOD is for ever and ever"

In verse 6 God the Father Commands that Jesus Christ is WORSHIPED!

In verses 10-12, God the Father says to Jesus Christ, that HE IS The ACTUAL CREATOR of the entire Universe!

So again The Word of God has proven you are 100% WRONG!!!
Hebrews 1:8 is a quote from Psalm 45:6 that talks about a human king with a queen. That isn’t God.

Sometimes the word for god is used for humans such as Moses in Exodus 4:16 for example, but it wouldn’t have been capitalized in the original Hebrew. We know humans like Moses and a king with a queen in Psalm 45 aren’t God.

Therefore, when the writer of Hebrews 1:8 applied Psalm 45:6 to God’s Son, it doesn’t transfer that Jesus is being called God Almighty.

This should be apparent in the context where it’s actually God Almighty who anointed the king above his companions because he loved righteousness and hated wickedness.

For one, God Almighty is already above all and doesn’t need to be elevated. Same can’t be said of Jesus.

Hebrews 1
9You have loved righteousness
and hated wickedness;
therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
above Your companions with the oil of joy.”

1 Corinthians 15
27For “God has put everything under His feet.” Now when it says that everything has been put under Him, this clearly does not include the One who put everything under Him.

Here is another passage for the deniers and doubters and rejectors that Jesus Christ is 100% YHWH

“Come! Come! Flee from the land of the north,’ says YHWH (Jesus Christ); ‘for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the sky,’ says YHWH (Jesus Christ). ‘Come, Zion! Escape, you who dwell with the daughter of Babylon.’ For YHWH of Armies says: (the Father) ‘For Honor He has sent Me (Jesus Christ) to the nations which plundered you; for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye. For, behold, I will shake My hand over them, and they will be a plunder to those who served them; and you will know that YHWH of Armies (the Father) has sent Me (Jesus Christ). Sing and rejoice, daughter of Zion; for, behold, I Come, and I will dwell within you,’ says YHWH (Jesus Christ). Many nations shall join themselves to YHWH (the Father) in that day, and shall be My people; and I will dwell among you (Jesus Christ) , and you shall know that YHWH of Armies (the Father) has sent Me (Jesus Christ) to you” - Zechariah 2:6-11

The Speaker is YHWH, Who says that ANOTHER, Who is also YHWH, is Sending Him! The One Who is the SENDER, is not the same Person as the One Who is SENT.

Now TRY to show from this passage, HONESTLY, that Jesus Christ is not YHWH!

This passage DESTROYS all those HERESIES against the FACT that Jesus Christ IS Almighty God, YHWH, The Eternal I am!

Here is another passage for the deniers and doubters and rejectors that Jesus Christ is 100% YHWH

“Come! Come! Flee from the land of the north,’ says YHWH (Jesus Christ); ‘for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the sky,’ says YHWH (Jesus Christ). ‘Come, Zion! Escape, you who dwell with the daughter of Babylon.’ For YHWH of Armies says: (the Father) ‘For Honor He has sent Me (Jesus Christ) to the nations which plundered you; for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye. For, behold, I will shake My hand over them, and they will be a plunder to those who served them; and you will know that YHWH of Armies (the Father) has sent Me (Jesus Christ). Sing and rejoice, daughter of Zion; for, behold, I Come, and I will dwell within you,’ says YHWH (Jesus Christ). Many nations shall join themselves to YHWH (the Father) in that day, and shall be My people; and I will dwell among you (Jesus Christ) , and you shall know that YHWH of Armies (the Father) has sent Me (Jesus Christ) to you” - Zechariah 2:6-11

The Speaker is YHWH, Who says that ANOTHER, Who is also YHWH, is Sending Him! The One Who is the SENDER, is not the same Person as the One Who is SENT.

Now TRY to show from this passage, HONESTLY, that Jesus Christ is not YHWH!

This passage DESTROYS all those HERESIES against the FACT that Jesus Christ IS Almighty God, YHWH, The Eternal I am!

This proves Jesus isn’t YHWH.

Psalm 2
7I will proclaim the decree
spoken to Me by the LORD:
“You are My Son;
today I have become Your Father.

Acts 13
32And now we proclaim to you the good news: What God promised our fathers
33He has fulfilled for us, their children, by raising up Jesus. As it is written in the second Psalm: ‘You are My Son; today I have become Your Father.’

On the words in Psalm 45

The Targum regards the words as addressed to Jehovah, ‘The throne of Thy majesty, O Jehovah, abideth for ever and ever.’

Greetings again follower,

You are suggesting that I do not accept "God , nor understand His Power, nor accept His Word." As such you are placing yourself and your beliefs on a pedestal and condemning others. If you are so locked into this position, then, yes, no further discussion appears to be possible or beneficial. I am very content with my understanding on these subjects and astounded at how others can hold their particular ideas, which I claim are not Scriptural.

Kind regards
Trevor

You reject that the Holy Bible is very clear that Jesus Christ is YHWH.

You continue to present your false beliefs that He is created which is the HIGHEST BLASPHEMY!

On the words in Psalm 45

The Targum regards the words as addressed to Jehovah, ‘The throne of Thy majesty, O Jehovah, abideth for ever and ever.’
According to some scholars, that isn't a good translation and neither is "Your throne, O God."

A. T. Robertson was a Greek scholar and Trinitarian theologian. He argued in favor of a translation that argues against Psalm 45 transferring deity to Jesus in his book Word Pictures in the New Testament.

"God is thy throne" or "Thy throne is God" would mean the king isn't God, but rather his throne belongs to God.

"1:8 {O God} (\ho theos\). This quotation (the fifth) is from Ps 45:7f. A Hebrew nuptial ode (\epithalamium\) for a king treated here as Messianic. It is not certain whether \ho theos\ is here the vocative (address with the nominative form as in Joh 20:28 with the Messiah termed \theos\ as is possible, Joh 1:18) or \ho theos\ is nominative (subject or predicate) with \estin\ (is) understood: "God is thy throne" or "Thy throne is God." Either makes good sense. {Sceptre} (\rabdos\). Old word for walking-stick, staff (Heb 11:21). "​

Greetings again SolaScriptura,
The Bible condemns all who do not believe that Jesus Christ is YHWH and the Holy Spirit is YHWH
They can NEVER go to heaven but will be lost eternally in hell
And another thing, I believe in the resurrection when Jesus the Son of God returns, not immortal souls. Have a nice day.

Kind regards
Trevor

Greetings again SolaScriptura,

And another thing, I believe in the resurrection when Jesus the Son of God returns, not immortal souls. Have a nice day.

Kind regards
Trevor

As Jesus Christ Himself very clearly says in the OP as I have quoted, those who reject that He is Almighty God, The Great I am, "will die in their sins". Regardless of what else you might believe.

The Bible condemns all who do not believe that Jesus Christ is YHWH and the Holy Spirit is YHWH

They can NEVER go to heaven but will be lost eternally in hell
Pretty bold thing to say since the Bible doesn’t say what you just claimed it does. There are many examples of Jesus not being YHWH in the Bible.

Why do you want people to go to hell for believing the Bible?

Psalm 2
7I will proclaim the decree
spoken to Me by the LORD:[YHWH]
“You are My Son;[Jesus]
today I have become Your Father.[YHWH]

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back