Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Muslims Crush A little Boys Arm For Stealing

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The boy probably wasn't injured, unlike the hundreds of children Israel killed and maimed in Lebanon earlier this year.

Poke said:
The boy probably wasn't injured, unlike the hundreds of children Israel killed and maimed in Lebanon earlier this year.
WHAT!!!!!!!!!! Poke you say some strange stuff.

Lewis W said:
Poke said:

What did I say that was strange? Go ahead, stick your arm under a small vehicle and if it run over your arm, you're not going to get hurt. If you want to know what savage is, how about Israel dropping over a million cluster bombs on Lebanon, without any military purpose.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/crushboy.asp

Lewis, you need to learn to be more critical of unsupported accusations and anything that zionists say.

Now why you say that is not going to hurt. And he is just a little boy, can you imagine the shear terror the boy went through. And that is a very insensitive remark you made. And I was not talking about Israel, the topic is about this little boy, these people kill little school girls' there own people. And about Israel in war many innocent people die. It has always been that way' and that is not going to change until Jesus comes back. But to say what you said about that little boy is mind boggling' I just don't understand that.

Lewis W said:
Now why you say that is not going to hurt. And he is just a little boy, can you imagine the shear terror the boy went through.

I doubt there is any terror. It's just a stunt, one that he has probably done many times before.

Whatever the case, this has nothing to do with Islam. This kind of thing happens in every 3rd-world nation in the world where poor people try to make a buck.

And that is a very insensitive remark you made. And I was not talking about Israel, the topic is about this little boy, these people kill little school girls' there own people. And about Israel in war many innocent people die. It has always been that way' and that is not going to change until Jesus comes back. But to say what you said about that little boy is mind boggling' I just don't understand that.

That website is a lie created by zionists. It pushes the lie that Islam is based on a moon god. It pushes the lie that this is hungry child being severely punished, by Muslims, for trying to feed himself. Lies is the native language of Zionists.

"Innocent people die" in war is not an excuse. Israel should not have started that war and Israel should not have targeted civilians. Most of those million+ cluster bombs were dropped in the final few days before the cease fire - they served no military purpose.

Poke said:
Lewis W said:
Poke said:

What did I say that was strange? Go ahead, stick your arm under a small vehicle and if it run over your arm, you're not going to get hurt. If you want to know what savage is, how about Israel dropping over a million cluster bombs on Lebanon, without any military purpose.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/crushboy.asp

Lewis, you need to learn to be more critical of unsupported accusations and anything that zionists say.

POKE
Once out of every ten times you will say something that makes sense and I think, OK, Cool '' he is coming around'', then you break out with stuff like like this..I don't get you. You really should consider staying in the politics forum...

Poke, you are an idiot! Is zionism all you think about! Are you an Arab? Why are you defending these sadists? That picture is real and the look on his face is real. The picture in snopes taken, supposedly after the fact was actually either taken before the incident or that's not the same kid. His pants look lighter to me and I think THAT was staged to make it appear he wasn't hurt. Either way, only a fool would let their child participate in something of this nature if it was indeed staged. Shows their mentallity. I submit it wasn't staged and that they do ilndeed do things of this nature. At least they didn't sever his hand.

D46 said:
Poke, you are an idiot! Is zionism all you think about! Are you an Arab? Why are you defending these sadists? That picture is real and the look on his face is real. The picture in snopes taken, supposedly after the fact was actually either taken before the incident or that's not the same kid. His pants look lighter to me and I think THAT was staged to make it appear he wasn't hurt. Either way, only a fool would let their child participate in something of this nature if it was indeed staged. Shows their mentallity. I submit it wasn't staged and that they do ilndeed do things of this nature. At least they didn't sever his hand.
Wow. Your bias against Islam must really be strong. The after picture of the boy appears to be the same boy. If they were doctoring the photo, they could easily match colors. However, the lighting is probably due to the different shading. However, you want this to be torture so badly that you would rather assume it was all made up.

Think about this. Why didn't the Parrot Check website not show picture 1? They have the pictures numbered, so why skip 1? It is because it is easy to tell it was an act and they wanted to play it up as torture.

When I was growing up, we had a clown attent a party. The clown did a magic trick and made it look like a nail went through the birthday boy's arm. As long as the kid was not hurt, showing magic stunts is entertainment.

D46 said:
Poke, you are an idiot! Is zionism all you think about! Are you an Arab? Why are you defending these sadists?

That webpage that Lewis linked is full of the blind, hateful, dishonest anti-arab bigotry that zionists excel in. And, if you look around website, you'll find plenty of zionist rhetoric to serve as proof.

If someone made up such lies to smear blacks, or some other posterchild group, I think the attitudes seen in this thread would be radically different. But, something would stay the same, the popular disregard for facts and reason.

I'm not defending the people using this kid. I'm only pointing out that the kid isn't being punished or injured. And, that this has nothing to do with Islam or Arabs.

That picture is real and the look on his face is real. The picture in snopes taken, supposedly after the fact was actually either taken before the incident or that's not the same kid.

If the person who produced the photos say that the picture is of the kid after the fact, you have no reason to dispute him. The boy is grimacing even before the weight of the car is on his arm, but he's not grimacing while he's waiting for the car. The different shade of pants is due to different lighting conditions.

Either way, only a fool would let their child participate in something of this nature if it was indeed staged. Show s their mentallity.

It shows the mentality of 3rd-world people trying to make a buck.

Just when I thought that the Race of High Jumpers with Rhythm could stoop no lower than raping 16 Year Old schoolgirls:

http://www.wichita-massacre.com/

At least this one is exactly what it is claimed to be.

Go to Google and type in. Muslims run over boys arm for stealing. And you will come up with a whole page on this matter.

Lewis W said:
Go to Google and type in. Muslims run over boys arm for stealing. And you will come up with a whole page on this matter.
So does "CIA conspiracy" but I am not sure what that proves.

Quath said:
Lewis W said:
So does "CIA conspiracy" but I am not sure what that proves.
Quath' what are you talking about now ? And where have you been man' I missed ya.

Ok
Lets put it this way. I heard Hal Lindsay say this once and it has stuck with me.

Here is the differance between a Muslim and a Christian.

With the muslim, you will have 5% of them who read and study thier Korans and take them to heart. Those fundelmentalist muslims who turn into terrorist..

With Christians you will have 5% of them that will read and study thier bibles and take them to heart. Those are the fundelmentalist Christians who will preach the Gospel of Good news, feed the poor and love and take care of the less fortunate..

Would a Christian ever do what that muslim evil person did?

jgredline said:
Ok
Lets put it this way. I heard Hal Lindsay say this once and it has stuck with me.

Here is the differance between a Muslim and a Christian.

With the muslim, you will have 5% of them who read and study thier Korans and take them to heart. Those fundelmentalist muslims who turn into terrorist..

With Christians you will have 5% of them that will read and study thier bibles and take them to heart. Those are the fundelmentalist Christians who will preach the Gospel of Good news, feed the poor and love and take care of the less fortunate..

Would a Christian ever do what that muslim evil person did?
Well let me put it this way. The true Holy Ghost filled Christian would not. When you are truly filled with the Holy ghost doing such things is beyond you. You just can't see yourself doing such things.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back