Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Muslims Crush A little Boys Arm For Stealing

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
That's unforgivably cruel. He's a little boy! This ain't the 15th century no more. You don't cut off or crush limbs for stealing.

I hope those Muslims are punished in some way. That just makes me sick.

Lewis W said:
jgredline said:
Ok
Lets put it this way. I heard Hal Lindsay say this once and it has stuck with me.

Here is the differance between a Muslim and a Christian.

With the muslim, you will have 5% of them who read and study thier Korans and take them to heart. Those fundelmentalist muslims who turn into terrorist..

With Christians you will have 5% of them that will read and study thier bibles and take them to heart. Those are the fundelmentalist Christians who will preach the Gospel of Good news, feed the poor and love and take care of the less fortunate..

Would a Christian ever do what that muslim evil person did?
Well let me put it this way. The true Holy Ghost filled Christian would not. When you are truly filled with the Holy ghost doing such things is beyond you. You just can't see yourself doing such things.

The majority of atheists wouldn't do such a thing either so I'm not sure why you're exalting the virtues of Christians. Most Christians, however, believe that God WOULD do so (in the form of eternal torment in hell) ...so, go figure.

AJB4 said:
That's unforgivably cruel. He's a little boy! This ain't the 15th century no more. You don't cut off or crush limbs for stealing.

Settle down, man. It's a picture. Concentrate on what YOU can do for those living around you. If you haven't done so already you could always visit a sick or a lonely neighbor.

SputnikBoy said:
AJB4 said:

Settle down, man. It's a picture. Concentrate on what YOU can do for those living around you. If you haven't done so already you could always visit a sick or a lonely neighbor.
Man that still hurts to see' I don't care where it's at.

It's pretty obvious that it is in fact a stunt.

I'm not one to stand up for Muslims when they truly do something wrong, but this is a case of sensationalism and wishful thinking. Too many reasons it's not true...

Lewis W said:
Quath' what are you talking about now ? And where have you been man' I missed ya.
Heh. Its been awhile. :)

I was just saying that this whole thing is made up, but like a CIAa conspiracy, it gets plastered over the net.

For me, there are some real examples of abuses that could be shown. I don't care much for Islam, but I rather bad information not get spread around. It just hurts credibility. It also seems that the main website knew this since they skipped picture 1. So they seem to be actively trying to spread lies.

Edited to fix quotes.

It's sad, but that kind of thing is happening all around the world. Even the children get hacked just as much as adults. I will only believe that there is an element of Islam that truely wants peace when I see the majority of Muslims speak out against this kind of stuff.

All those articles really are sad...it's sad to think people as small-minded as this still exist...it's disgusting. However, it's not representative of Islam. It's representative of poor people with no education and no understanding of what religion is supposed to be. This is not all that different than extremely religious Christians who toss their teenagers out of the house or disown them for having sex out of wedlock--or even just getting caught with someone of the opposite sex. Or, you know, they also beat them to death...or, if the kids are lucky, near-death.

Stuff like this happens in every religion, everywhere around the world, for every kind of reason...this doesn't represent anything.

By the by, the kid getting his arm run over...it's a stunt, nothing more. Why the heck would they put a bunched up blanket under the child's arm if they wanted to hurt him? It's a common stunt a lot of magicians do. A grown person does it, then they make a kid do it. It's just to get some coins tossed into their hats. If you want to tear Islam apart--not that you need help--use things that are actually true.

Jgredline,

I have a pretty strong feeling about what it is you want me to see, but I shall come out and say I can't access that particular website. Could you do a cut-and-paste job? I don't want you to do it if it's going to be too long. If it is, can you just summarize what it says?

If it is a picture, then describe it. I can't access the site.

Joudie said:
Jgredline,

I have a pretty strong feeling about what it is you want me to see, but I shall come out and say I can't access that particular website. Could you do a cut-and-paste job? I don't want you to do it if it's going to be too long. If it is, can you just summarize what it says?

If it is a picture, then describe it. I can't access the site.

Joudie
I do not know why you can't view the site. I don't want to copy and paste it here, as it is too long and has graphic pictures of a beheading.

Jgredline,

Okay...so, what, you want me to see a beheading? (Now I'm glad I couldn't open the site, like I'd want to see something like that?!?!)

Are you asking whether a Muslim would behead someone? Why not? Hell, the guillotine was used excessively in France, and by Christians too, wasn't it?

I can't view the site because I am living in Qatar, and the site happens to be banned. So I can't even get a summary?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back