Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Muslims Crush A little Boys Arm For Stealing

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Joudie said:
I can't view the site because I am living in Qatar, and the site happens to be banned. So I can't even get a summary?

Anti-Muslim propaganda titled "The Slaughter of Nick Berg." A criminal group executes the Israeli spy, and that's suppose to prove that Muslims are bad (ironically, zionists would approve of executing Arab spies caught in America or Israel).

Nick Berg knew of the 9/11 attack before 9/11, but didn't warn the US. So, I'm not going to cry over his execution. I'm just sorry that Al Zarqawi couldn't do the same for all of Mossad.

Poke said:
Joudie said:
I can't view the site because I am living in Qatar, and the site happens to be banned. So I can't even get a summary?

Anti-Muslim propaganda titled "The Slaughter of Nick Berg." A criminal group executes the Israeli spy, and that's suppose to prove that Muslims are bad (ironically, zionists would approve of executing Arab spies caught in America or Israel).

Nick Berg knew of the 9/11 attack before 9/11, but didn't warn the US. So, I'm not going to cry over his execution. I'm just sorry that Al Zarqawi couldn't do the same for all of Mossad.

Poke
You are as wise as a rock...
You have such hate in your heart for jews it tells me you have to be ARAB, KKK, WHITE POWER SUPREMICIST, PERSIAN, PALESTINIAN, OR HITLER REBORN FROM THE GRAVE.. WHY DON'T YOU TAKE YOUR HATE SOMEPLACE ELSE. YOUR HATE CAN ONLY COME FROM THE DEVIL, LUCIFER HIMSELF, SATAN.. YOU NEED TO REPENT OF YOUR HATE....
YOU NEED JESUS, WHO IS A JEW BY THE WAY..
YOU'R A FOOL

jgredline said:
You have such hate in your heart for jews it tells me you have to be ARAB, KKK, WHITE POWER SUPREMICIST, PERSIAN, PALESTINIAN, OR HITLER REBORN FROM THE GRAVE.. WHY DON'T YOU TAKE YOUR HATE SOMEPLACE ELSE. YOUR HATE CAN ONLY COME FROM THE DEVIL, LUCIFER HIMSELF, SATAN.. YOU NEED TO REPENT OF YOUR HATE....
YOU'R A FOOL

I sense a lot of anger. In the post you quoted, I didn't even use the j-word nor say anything about the jewish race/religion/whatever per se. Even when I said "zionists", I was only thinking of gentile supporters of Israel (which is like black supporters of the KKK).

believer_in_one said:
Hi all. I just wondered who poke thinks is Gods people?

Christians are God's people:
Galatians 3:29, "If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise." Is that simple enough for you?

Romans 9:6 It is not as though God's word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel [descendants of Jacob, Hebrews and Jews] are Israel [God's people].

Jews, who reject Jesus, are Satan's people, John 8:44 . The Church is the true Israel, Ephesians 2:12. God, in Genesis 12, made his promise to Abraham and his seed, Christ, not to Abraham and Jews. Christians are a holy nation (Israel), the chosen people, and a royal priesthood, 1 Peter 2:9.

Isaiah 95:9 "And I [God] will [in the future] bring forth a seed [Jesus] out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor [Jesus] of my mountains [Israel]: and mine elect [Christians] shall inherit it, and my servants [Christians] shall dwell there [Israel]." The Apostle Paul was not a descendant of Judah; none of the twelve Apostles are claimed to be descendants of Judah; and, no living Jew (a race of converts and the children of converts) can show that he is a descendant of Judah, so if they claim to be out of Judah, they lie.

[edited by Admin]

What can jgredline say to refute me? He can yell personal attacks, but the truth is on my side.

Jews aren't saved because they're Jews, but they weren't saved when they were first called God's chosen people either. You'll recall that the law given to them wasn't given to them so they'd have eternal life, it was so they'd prosper in the land. And as far as using Scripture to back our views, Romans 11:1-5:

1I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.

2God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying,

3Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.

4But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

5Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

I have to agree with everyone else, that you hold a lot of hate in your heart towards God's chosen people. Regardless of whether they're saved, they have not been cast away.

scutato said:
Jews aren't saved because they're Jews, but they weren't saved when they were first called God's chosen people either. You'll recall that the law given to them wasn't given to them so they'd have eternal life, it was so they'd prosper in the land. And as far as using Scripture to back our views, Romans 11:1-5:

In chapter 11 of Romans, Paul is addressing whether or not Hebrews can be saved. His answer is they can, just the same as any of us. The passage you quote refers to a remnant of Hebrews who were Christians. They are God's people because they are Christian. God did not cast away His people, Christians, in spite of them being Hebrews.

God did not reject His people, but the unbelieving Jews have been rejected, as explained in that chapter (rejected for unbelief). If God did not reject His people but did reject unbelieving Jews, then Jews cannot not be His people.

I have to agree with everyone else, that you hold a lot of hate in your heart towards God's chosen people. Regardless of whether they're saved, they have not been cast away.

[edited by Admin]

Of course unbelieving Jews are rejected as far as salvation goes (as is everyone else), but that doesn't mean Jews are no longer chosen. Check this out (Romans 3:1-2):

1What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?

2Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

Poke said:
Homosexuals are going mainstream in America while Christianity is being pushed into the closet. What do Zionists do? They make up WMD lies to get America to go to war against Iraq. How utterly evil.

:roll:

Okay, jgredline, I'm not going to believe Poke's explanation entirely, but the headline gives me a good idea.

First off, where, in ANY of my posts, have I EVER supported what Al-Qaida does? Where have I ever said that Al-Zarqawi's actions in beheading people on camera and then sending them to be broadcast on any and all news networks was all right? I never said that. That is not Islam's way, and NO, a Qur'an-believing Muslim would NOT do that. Only those that have disgusting agendas of their own. I thought I made that clear, but it seems I have to constantly repeat myself.

No matter.

As far as I'm concerned, you haven't made your point. Is there something else you'd want to add to this discussion?

Poke
You are as wise as a rock...
YOU'R A FOOL

Hey, man, you don't HAVE to be any of those nationalities or any of those groups to have a hatred of the Jews. You just have to be human...an easily swayed human. I mean, I'm Arab. Lebanese, to be exact--which means Israel is my well-meaning neighbor. (Note, I'm being sarcastic about the "well-meaning" part.) I happen to harbor an intense dislike of the Israeli government but I've got nothing against Jews at all. When I was living in Montreal one of my very favorite teachers in college was a yarmulke-wearing Jew. He was so fun and informative and great, and I never had anything against him. This isn't counting the four or five other great Jewish teachers I've had. So, no, you don't need to belong to a particular group to hate anyone or any ideals.

Actually, I could just as well point a racist-accusing finger at you for labelling Arabs/Persians/Palestinians as people who hate Jews. (Not that I'm accusing you of racism. I'm just stating it hypothetically.) That's generalizing, and it isn't true. Most educated and well-meaning Muslims have nothing against Jews, or the Judaism as a religion. It's just Israel and its government and America's wholly unfair backing of it while it makes the Palestinians' lives utterly miserable that they hate.

scutato said:
Of course unbelieving Jews are rejected as far as salvation goes (as is everyone else), but that doesn't mean Jews are no longer chosen. Check this out (Romans 3:1-2):

In the verses immediatly prior to that, Paul defines a Jew as a Christian. In the NT, "Jew" means "Christian." 2:28,29 "For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God."

For this reason, when Jesus says Jews are of the Synagogue of Satan, he qualifies that to those who say they are Jews, but are not. Jews, what we call Jews today, are children of Satan (Jesus said that, too).

The Hebrews were a shadow of the church, like animal sacrifices were a shadow of Christ's sacrifice, so words like "jew" and "Israel" have duel meanings. Paul, in midstream, appears to switch meanings (as I does, such as when he says not all of Israel are Israel). What good is it being a Jew (even here, Paul might mean the Hebrew race, not the jewish subrace)? Paul almost sounds sarcastic when he says the chief advantage of being a Jew is that God gave His word through the Jews. Indeed, God did. But, that is of no benefit to a Jew. Then Paul concludes that Jews aren't any better than anyone else (too bad, zionists). 3:9 "What shall we conclude then? Are we [Jews] any better? Not at all!"

Exposing the Muslim

Following Muhammad's example....

Joudie said:
....Where have I ever said that Al-Zarqawi's actions in beheading people on camera and then sending them to be broadcast on any and all news networks was all right? I never said that. That is not Islam's way, and NO, a Qur'an-believing Muslim would NOT do that. Only those that have disgusting agendas of their own. I thought I made that clear, but it seems I have to constantly repeat myself.
Let us rather consider the facts.

Read the source documents of Islam. The Quran, the Hadith... history. Muhammad and his followers leave a trail of blood and murders.

Assassinations, murders, lies and trickery. That is Islam that Muhammad practiced and the Islam that his real followers practice today.

Revenge and murder; those are the examples Muhammad left behind.

Al-Nadr bin al-Harith.... beheaded on Muhammad's instructions.

Uqba bin Abu Muayt.... beheaded by one of Muhammad's followers.

Asma bint Marwan.... murdered while she slept... on Muhammad's instructions!

Abu Afak..... (100 years old!) murdered by Muhammad's thugs.

Kab bin al-Ashraf.... murdered by Muhammad's thugs after he allowed them to lie. They beheaded him and brought the head to their hero, Muhammad.

etc etc

Your so-called prophet was and is a murderer. He is the example you follow.

:o :o :o :o

Gary...

YAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWN!

*Stretches*

Aaaah, okay. Moving on.

Who are these people that Muhammad supposedly killed anyways? What did they do? Who are they? You can't just spit out names and their deaths and expect me to sympathize.

Besides, what you quoted has nothing to do with anything. Just because Muslims back then did behead people doesn't mean it justifies doing it now. Which is why not every Qur'an-reading Muslim goes off and beheads people. That's insane. You realize that moderate Muslims condemn this, but the terrorists promote it--and you seem to agree with the terrorist's version of the religion. Irony of ironies, to say the least.

Besides...I had long ago stopped trying to show you the true face of Islam, or hey, at least another point of view. You are a like brick wall with parrot-like qualities. You read what you want to, believe what you want to, and then parrot them over and over again like it is supposed to mean something.

:roll:

Believe what you want, Gary, it isn't going to affect my life or my beliefs in the least. I know what I'm doing and where I'm going. You have your own beliefs and religion and that's all fine and dandy, really, but don't go spitting out propaganda and exaggerations on another religion and pass it off as irrefutable fact. I happen to be close to a heckuva lot of Muslims--which is more than you can probably say. I know what they're like. Tell me honestly, how many do you know personally? How much have you delved into that hasn't been taken from anti-Islamic websites? Have you ever read the Qur'an with an open mind, instead of a mind hard-wired into believing that everything it is going to say is disgusting, violent and untrue?

You're one of those people I can't debate with, because there is no room for it. You already believe what you want to believe, and trying to make you see a different thing is like asking a tiger to take off its stripes.

Correct me if I am wrong. Was not Mohammed a pedofile??
I am sure he was. I will have to look it up and will as soon as I have a little time.

Isaiah 95:9 "And I [God] will [in the future] bring forth a seed [Jesus] out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor [Jesus] of my mountains [Israel]: and mine elect [Christians] shall inherit it, and my servants [Christians] shall dwell there [Israel]." The Apostle Paul was not a descendant of Judah; none of the twelve Apostles are claimed to be descendants of Judah; and, no living Jew (a race of converts and the children of converts) can show that he is a descendant of Judah, so if they claim to be out of Judah, they lie.

[edited by Admin]

What can jgredline say to refute me? He can yell personal attacks, but the truth is on my side.
Poke, God knows who they are.

You have been asked several times to keep the anti this and that & the overall political slant out of your posts. You need to take a break before one is issued to you. :-?

jgredline said:
Islamic Clerics Authorize Sex With Infants

http://www.swartzentrover.com/cotor/Pol ... nfants.htm :o

Um...thanks for proving my point?

I read the interview, and then clicked to watch the video. Since I understand Arabic I wanted to see also the tone of voice and what she was saying, in case anything was lost in translation. But, no, things look all right on that front.

The interviewer said that mu'tah marriages were considered all right under Shiite Sharia law. Ghada said it wasn't! She was saying it is NOT considered right to have sexual relations with infants and multiple women under Shiite Sharia law! Which means these clerics are pulling idiocies out of an orifice somewhere in the nether region of their bodies. She disagrees!

Interviewer: "Some people say that Ghada Jamshir is a Sunni, and that this is why she is leading the battle against [mut'ah] marriages, which are authorized by religious law among the Shi'ites."

Ghada Jamshir: "Authorized by religious law?!"

Interviewer: "Among the Shiites, yes."

Ghada Jamshir: "Does the Islamic Shari'a authorize mut'ah marriages? Does the Islamic Shari'a authorize mut'ah according to the following classification: 'Pleasure from sexual contact with her thighs.' They have: 'Pleasure from sexual touching,' 'pleasure from sexual contact with her breasts.' 'Pleasure from a little girl.' Do you know what 'pleasure from a little girl' means? It means that they derive sexual pleasure from a girl aged two, three, or four."

Interviewer: "Let's not go into details..."

Ghada Jamshir: "Let me tell you what 'pleasure from sexual contact with her thighs' means..."

Interviewer: "Don't give me the details..."

Ghada Jamshir: "This is a violation of children's rights! This constitutes sexual assault of the girl. What does 'pleasure from sexual contact with her thighs' mean? It means deriving sexual pleasure from an infant. How old is an infant? One year, a year and a half, a few months?

"Is it conceivable for a grown man to have sex with an infant girl? And you people tell me that the Islamic Shari'a authorizes this? Forget about the mut'ah. Let's talk about misyar. What do misyar marriages mean? You said that I'm a Sunni and that's why I'm attacking the Shiites. No!"

Maybe when you read it you think she's surprised that Sharia law allows this, which is why I decided to actually watch the clip to see her tone of voice. I bolded those parts where she seems to ask whether Sharia law promotes this. No, she disagrees, she knows that Sharia does NOT promote this! Islam does NOT promote this!

So that's proving my point, really, and that is that Muslims often are guilty of twisting the Qur'an and Islam and the Sharia into something it isn't. This is just like Al-Qaida and Al-Zarqawi and all those lame excuses for human beings. Just because a cleric justifies it doesn't make it so!

She is also a devout Muslim, so if she does think that Sharia law promotes having sexual relations with little girls, she'd leave the religion? She doesn't seem to mind being called a heretic, so it shouldn't be a problem for her to leave. However, she knows what the clerics are doing goes against Islamic teachings and Islamic law.

Thanks, man, that was a nice link.

jgredline said:
Islamic Clerics Authorize Sex With Infants

You are aware of some of the things priests, cardinals, and the like did back before (and even after) they were made to take a vow of chastity, right?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back