Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Forty-Two Months

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

for_his_glory

Fight the good fight of faith
2024 Supporter
Gen 7:11 In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

Gen 7:24 and the waters prevailed upon the earth an hundred and fifty days.

Gen 8:4 and the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.

Note that the there were exactly 5 months from the point where the flood began and the ark came to rest on Ararat, and that this was a period of 150 days. This demonstrates that the lunar calendar set forth in the Bible has a 30 day month; therefore the year is counted as 360 days. (This 360 day lunar year also accounts for the reason that there are 360 degrees in the compass).

The 1260 Days

Returning to the 3 1/2 times, which we now know represents 3 1/2 lunar years of 360 days each, using the same methodology as is used for the 70 weeks of Daniel we calculate it to actually represent 1260 literal years. So, Time, Times and half a Time in prophecy is really 1260 years! To confirm this formula we need only to look to the 12th chapter of the book of Revelation-

Rev 12:6 and the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Here the woman represents the faithful church, which flees into the wilderness for 1260 days. Again using the day=year formula, this actually speaks of 1260 years that the church would be persecuted. Now look at this next verse from the same chapter-

Rev 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Here the exact same time of persecution is referred to as 3 1/2 times, again meaning the same period of 1260 days/years as found in verse 6. In the book of Daniel, this exact same period of persecution in church history is found-

Dan 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

This verse in context is referring to a period of time that the little horn or antichrist will persecute the true believers or true church, again for 1260 years. The same is true for this next verse in Dan 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

Hello for_his_glory.
I believe the 3/12 years (1260 days, 42 months) refers to our Lords' public ministry.

It's a time frame of persecution of believers.....because of Christs' sufferings.

Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. Jn.15:20 KJV

ye are partakers of Christ'ssufferings 1Pet.4:13 KJV

ye are partakers of the sufferings 2Cor.1:7 KJV

It's because of those 3 1/2 years.

Hello for_his_glory.
I believe the 3/12 years (1260 days, 42 months) refers to our Lords' public ministry.

It's a time frame of persecution of believers.....because of Christs' sufferings.

Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. Jn.15:20 KJV

ye are partakers of Christ'ssufferings 1Pet.4:13 KJV

ye are partakers of the sufferings 2Cor.1:7 KJV

It's because of those 3 1/2 years.
Yes, Jesus ministry here on earth did last for 3 1/2 years before He was crucified and assented up to the Father, but I'm talking about the 3 1/2 year reign of the son of perdition in the end of days that will cause all to take the mark of this beast, Rev 13.

God speaks to us in scripture of a 3 1/2 year tribulation during the time of the seventh trumpet sounding, when the son of perdition takes his literal seat in Jerusalem, 2Thessalonians 2-12, as being time, times and half time which equals 1260 days = 3 1/2 years or 3 Times as the Hebrew calendar only had 30 days for each month and this is where you get 1260 days or 3 1/2 years.

[Scripture reference]
Revelation 12:14; Daniel 7:25; Daniel 12:7
1260 days Revelation 11:3; Revelation 12:6
42 months Revelation 11:2; Revelation 13:5

This has been at the top of my heart and mind recently. Thank you for starting this topic because I think it may be coming down to the wire, if months mean months. September 15, 2020 Trump signed the Abraham Accords peace treaty, so that would mean we are @ 41 months currently?

The Pope, Islamic Imams, Arab League and the Middle East Quartet that comprises the U.S., Russia, the EU, the United Nations and possibly China who wants in on the peace plans are working on an agreement of who will govern Jerusalem as a peacemaker between the Arab countries and Israel. When this is all accomplished Papal Rome will then have domination over all Jews/Gentiles as Papal Rome will be the official one world economic, political, military, environmental and religious governing system of a powerful worldwide dictatorship.

To make the peace plan between Israel and the Arab countries a reality the Liberal Zionists must also agree with this peace treaty. Only when the Liberal Zionists are willing to surrender then the Pope can preside over a new neutral administration with its power seat on the exact spot where God’s temple that was first built by Solomon and then rebuilt by Ezra was once located, but destroyed and stood vacant for a few centuries until the Muslims took control over the temple mount building the Dome of the Rock around 692 AD. The Christian Zionists and Religious Jewish Judaism is the only thing that holds back the last man of lawlessness (son of perdition) from taking his seat in Jerusalem.

The 1260 Days

Returning to the 3 1/2 times, which we now know represents 3 1/2 lunar years of 360 days each, using the same methodology as is used for the 70 weeks of Daniel we calculate it to actually represent 1260 literal years. So, Time, Times and half a Time in prophecy is really 1260 years! To confirm this formula we need only to look to the 12th chapter of the book of Revelation-
No it doesn't, this represents 1260 days that "The Woman" (Israel) is protected by God. John saw a vision of a Woman, a Dragon and a male child, the woman had the Sun, Moon and 12 stars at her feet. This code can easily be solved by reading Gen. 37:9

Gen. 37:9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.

So, who is the Woman now? It is of course Israel. Now go to Daniel 12:7 where Jesus pre incarnate (the Man in Linen) says that from the time the holy peoples (Israel) power is scattered (they are conquered and flee Judea) there will be a Time, Times and Half [time] or 3.5 years, or 42 months or 1260 days. Now reread Rev. 12, God had John put in both "The Number" 1260 days and the Time, Times and Half in order to let us know this was about the exact same event as Daniel was told about in Daniel chapter 12.

For the life of me I do not understand where people come up with this stuff. Nothing in the bible says this sister.

This verse in context is referring to a period of time that the little horn or antichrist will persecute the true believers or true church, again for 1260 years. The same is true for this next verse in Dan 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
Its not the RCC, I can always see this coming a mile away.

Yes, Jesus ministry here on earth did last for 3 1/2 years before He was crucified and assented up to the Father, but I'm talking about the 3 1/2 year reign of the son of perdition in the end of days that will cause all to take the mark of this beast, Rev 13.

God speaks to us in scripture of a 3 1/2 year tribulation during the time of the seventh trumpet sounding, when the son of perdition takes his literal seat in Jerusalem, 2Thessalonians 2-12, as being time, times and half time which equals 1260 days = 3 1/2 years or 3 Times as the Hebrew calendar only had 30 days for each month and this is where you get 1260 days or 3 1/2 years.

[Scripture reference]
Revelation 12:14; Daniel 7:25; Daniel 12:7
1260 days Revelation 11:3; Revelation 12:6
42 months Revelation 11:2; Revelation 13:5
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet stand in the holy place,whoso readeth, let him understand Mt.24:15

It wouldn't be apparent anything was wrong, because only the priests ministered in the holy place. After condemning Jesus, the high priest even defiled the holy of holies.

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet stand in the holy place,whoso readeth, let him understand Mt.24:15

It wouldn't be apparent anything was wrong, because only the priests ministered in the holy place. After condemning Jesus, the high priest even defiled the holy of holies.
The problem with that thought process, which would normally be true, is when the False Prophet (a rouge Jewish High priest like unto Jason under Antiochus Epiphanes/AE4) places the AoD image up in the temple, they will want people to know what they have done, just like Jason (real name Yeshua) who welcomed AE4 into the temple to sacrifice a pig unto Zeus on the altar of God, that is why we see Hanukkah today, the Jews had to cleanse the temple. Jason bribed AE4 to in order be named the high priest, replacing his pious brother Onias III who was later killed. Jason then mandated that all Jews become Hellenized (take on the Greek culture, worship the Greek gods etc. etc.) which led to the Maccabean Revolt.

Just like Libs today, when they get a ruling or announce a change in DC. they want to rub it in your face, see Obama who lit up the White House via the homosexual colors after a Supreme Court decision. So, when this image of the E.U. President is placed in the temple, they will show everyone, they are proud to defile God. So, yes, the Jews will know it, and they will then flee Judea, where God will protect them for 1260 days. This whole 1260 years and the RCC is just man made stuff. It is not from God, that is why no one can cite it in the bible.

The problem with that thought process, which would normally be true, is when the False Prophet (a rouge Jewish High priest like unto Jason under Antiochus Epiphanes/AE4) places the AoD image up in the temple, they will want people to know what they have done, just like Jason (real name Yeshua) who welcomed AE4 into the temple to sacrifice a pig unto Zeus on the altar of God, that is why we see Hanukkah today, the Jews had to cleanse the temple. Jason bribed AE4 to in order be named the high priest, replacing his pious brother Onias III who was later killed. Jason then mandated that all Jews become Hellenized (take on the Greek culture, worship the Greek gods etc. etc.) which led to the Maccabean Revolt.

Just like Libs today, when they get a ruling or announce a change in DC. they want to rub it in your face, see Obama who lit up the White House via the homosexual colors after a Supreme Court decision. So, when this image of the E.U. President is placed in the temple, they will show everyone, they are proud to defile God. So, yes, the Jews will know it, and they will then flee Judea, where God will protect them for 1260 days. This whole 1260 years and the RCC is just man made stuff. It is not from God, that is why no one can cite it in the bible.
It doesn't matter what "indivudual" is the last "false prophet, man of sin, etc. because,

even now are there many antichrists 1Jn.2:18 KJV

They told the soldiers, “You must say, ‘Jesus’ disciples came during the night while we were sleeping, and they stole his body.....
Their story spread widely among the Jews and they still tell it today. Mt.28:13,15

Who is the liar, if not the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This one is the antichrist: the one who denies the Father and the Son. 1Jn.2:22 CSB

Antichrist is anyone who denies the Messiah has come.

Exactly.

Here is something to think about. If you take out the comma in Matthew 24:15 it would read, "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet stand in the holy place", it could also possibly mean that of the son of perdition that will be standing in the Holy place which is God's Holy Ground, even the the Dome of the Rock stands there.

It doesn't matter what "indivudual" is the last "false prophet, man of sin, etc. because,

even now are there many antichrists 1Jn.2:18 KJV
Of course it matters, John called him THAT Anti-Christ, he is one man. An anti-christ spirit simply means anti God, and Satan harkened unto this anti God spirit, God is eternal, so any spirit opposite of God is also eternal, that goes right over peoples head, something seduced Satan, it was the anti God spirit.

So, when John says there ae many anti christ people in the world. it just means everyone who is not of God, nothing more. That has nothing t do however with the specific man called the Little Horn, Man of Sin, the Beast, the Assyrian (by blood line). He is clearly one man. John called him THAT pointing to a single person Ant-Christ.

The whole 7 Kings have fallen is to show us the last beast is ONE MAN. Why? Because he only rules 42 months, he never has time to pass on his kingdom. This THE BEAST is cast into hellfire in both Dan. 7:11 and in Rev. 19:20. There is not room for any other interpretation.

No it doesn't, this represents 1260 days that "The Woman" (Israel) is protected by God. John saw a vision of a Woman, a Dragon and a male child, the woman had the Sun, Moon and 12 stars at her feet. This code can easily be solved by reading Gen. 37:9

Gen. 37:9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.

So, who is the Woman now? It is of course Israel. Now go to Daniel 12:7 where Jesus pre incarnate (the Man in Linen) says that from the time the holy peoples (Israel) power is scattered (they are conquered and flee Judea) there will be a Time, Times and Half [time] or 3.5 years, or 42 months or 1260 days. Now reread Rev. 12, God had John put in both "The Number" 1260 days and the Time, Times and Half in order to let us know this was about the exact same event as Daniel was told about in Daniel chapter 12.

For the life of me I do not understand where people come up with this stuff. Nothing in the bible says this sister.

Its not the RCC, I can always see this coming a mile away.

The 70 week prophecy of Daniel 9:24, however, establishes a principle related to prophetic time that few completely understand. Virtually everyone acknowledges that the 70 weeks are not literally 70 weeks, but rather 70 weeks of years, or 490 years. The principle is that in Bible prophecy, you must substitute a period of a year in place of a day. This is the day=year principle. This equation is clearly established in scripture-

Numbers 14:34 after the number of the days in which ye searched the land, even forty days, each day for a year, shall ye bear your iniquities, even forty years, and ye shall know my breach of promise.

In this verse, a relationship between day and year is clear, each day will equate to a literal year. For the forty days that Israel spied in Canaan in unbelief, they would be punished by wandering forty years in the desert.

Ezekiel 4:6 and when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year.

Here again, the equation is stated quite openly, a prophetic day represents a literal year. So to return to the 70 weeks of Daniel, you must first determine the number of days represented. Seventy weeks is 70 x 7 or 490 days, which will then equate to a literal 490 years in the fulfillment of the prophecy.

What does any of this have to do with the OP? Please stay on topic.

Exactly.

Here is something to think about. If you take out the comma in Matthew 24:15 it would read, "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation spoken of by Daniel the prophet stand in the holy place", it could also possibly mean that of the son of perdition that will be standing in the Holy place which is God's Holy Ground, even the the Dome of the Rock stands there.
It could be, but it seems antichtist is like an evil "body." Like the Holy Spirits' body (Christs' body the church) has many members, antichrist is one body of unbelievers who have the same end.

Of course it matters, John called him THAT Anti-Christ, he is one man. An anti-christ spirit simply means anti God, and Satan harkened unto this anti God spirit, God is eternal, so any spirit opposite of God is also eternal, that goes right over peoples head, something seduced Satan, it was the anti God spirit.
Satan is the sprirt who opposes God. Satan is the "spirit" of antichrist.
So, when John says there ae many anti christ people in the world. it just means everyone who is not of God, nothing more. That has nothing t do however with the specific man called the Little Horn, Man of Sin, the Beast, the Assyrian (by blood line). He is clearly one man. John called him THAT pointing to a single person Ant-Christ.
It doesn't matter how powerful he is. The Messiah already defeated death.
The whole 7 Kings have fallen is to show us the last beast is ONE MAN. Why? Because he only rules 42 months, he never has time to pass on his kingdom.
We know it speaks of the beast as world powers throughout time under the devils influence. We know any who reject our Lord will be damned.
This THE BEAST is cast into hellfire in both Dan. 7:11 and in Rev. 19:20. There is not room for any other interpretation.
And also destroyed by the fire of Jesus' Presence at His coming.

then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 2Thes.2:8 KJV

This is judgment day.

What does any of this have to do with the OP? Please stay on topic.
It has everything to do with it, if you understand it. It is showing why he end time AoD has a forerunner shadow in history, and that same type event was led my a Gentile Ruler and a Jewish High priest, and they covered almost the exact same time period, they sure didn't live 1260 years.

Satan is the sprirt who opposes God. Satan is the "spirit" of antichrist.
No, Satan is a created being, he was seduced by a Spirit. The Anti christ spirit or anti God spirit. God is eternal, so anything that is against God has to also be eternal. God was not created, He is eternal. Lucifer was seduced by the anti God spirit.

It doesn't matter how powerful he is. The Messiah already defeated death.
He did, but the world hasn't, Jesus didn't either really, the fact he never sinned meant he could neve die, he simply went unto the prisons to preach. This world however is run by the god of this world, Satan, only when he is placed in the pit, then judged 1000 years later will death be overcome, you know why? Men will follow him again, and Jesus will have to burn them up, is not that DEATH? We are not Jesus, he overcame death, we can overcome death via his blood, but many don't. So, while you sat death has been overcome we seen men going to hell in this evil world every day.

We know it speaks of the beast as world powers throughout time under the devils influence. We know any who reject our Lord will be damned.
The last Beast is ONE MAN.

And also destroyed by the fire of Jesus' Presence at His coming.

then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: 2Thes.2:8 KJV

This is judgment day.
Not really, the wicked (tares) that grow together with the Wheat (Israel) until the end are bound up and put into the grave to be "BURNED LATER" only after the 1000 years they are raised, judged and cast into hell. Jesus will slay al who comes against him at the 7th vial, but Judgment will only come at the 2nd resurrection.

The 70 week prophecy of Daniel 9:24, however, establishes a principle related to prophetic time that few completely understand. Virtually everyone acknowledges that the 70 weeks are not literally 70 weeks, but rather 70 weeks of years, or 490 years. The principle is that in Bible prophecy, you must substitute a period of a year in place of a day. This is the day=year principle. This equation is clearly established in scripture-
I have been called unto Prophecy 40 years, all Prophecy timelines have to be judged by the CONTEXT, some are given in days (most) and some in years. But one must use the proper context as given. Rev. 12 proves that the 1260 days and Time, times and half is referring unto Daniel 7, when Israel's power is scattered they are conquered. And as Dan. 12:1-2 says this is at the END TIMES when the Saints will be raised from their sleep.

We know why the 70 weeks are timed by 7. Israel were punished for 70 years and still did not repent. In Leviticus there is a Law God put firth that states any time Israel fails to repent their punishment will be TIMED by 7, so its not a precedent, it just so happens Israel fell under this [sentencing] guidance. 70 x 7 = 490 years. So, there is 7 years left after Jesus' death so how do you come up with 1260 years from the 7 left?

I have been called unto Prophecy 40 years, all Prophecy timelines have to be judged by the CONTEXT, some are given in days (most) and some in years. But one must use the proper context as given. Rev. 12 proves that the 1260 days and Time, times and half is referring unto Daniel 7, when Israel's power is scattered they are conquered. And as Dan. 12:1-2 says this is at the END TIMES when the Saints will be raised from their sleep.

We know why the 70 weeks are timed by 7. Israel were punished for 70 years and still did not repent. In Leviticus there is a Law God put firth that states any time Israel fails to repent their punishment will be TIMED by 7, so its not a precedent, it just so happens Israel fell under this [sentencing] guidance. 70 x 7 = 490 years. So, there is 7 years left after Jesus' death so how do you come up with 1260 years from the 7 left?
1. The 1260 Years Begin with the Implementation of Emperor Justinian's Decree

Justinian's Decree of the supremacy of the Bishop of Rome over the Church could actually be implemented, beginning the prophetic 1260 years of temporal rule by the papacy.

Pope Pius IX gave this remarkable testimony:
"It is, therefore, by a particular decree of Divine Providence that, at the fall of the Roman Empire and its partition into separate kingdoms, the Roman Pontiff, whom Christ made the head and center of his entire Church, acquired civil power." − Pius IX, Apostolic Letter Cum Catholic Ecclesia, March 26, 1860.

2. The 1260 Years End with a Head Wound to Papal Power
The "head wound" to papal power was inflicted in 1798 when General Berthier of France captured Pope Pius VI, who soon died in captivity in Valence, on August 29, 1799.

3. Wound Heals and Papal Power is Restored
Napoleon had closed down the Catholic Church and the Papacy, its power was thought to be forever broken. The wound was largely healed in 1929 when Mussolini gave the Vatican back to the Pope and established it as a country in it's own right in the Lateran Treaty. Today the Vatican (a church), has formal diplomatic relations with almost every country in the world.

This is all factored into the 1260 years as in the end of days we will once more see history repeat itself when the son of perdition takes his seat in Jerusalem for 3 1/2 years before Christ returns.

It has everything to do with it, if you understand it. It is showing why he end time AoD has a forerunner shadow in history, and that same type event was led my a Gentile Ruler and a Jewish High priest, and they covered almost the exact same time period, they sure didn't live 1260 years.
What is AoD?

Back