Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Valediction.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Sayonara tomodachi ......
babycry.gif

Oh man! I'm gonna miss you! :wave

[video=youtube;4UG1g13wvLY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UG1g13wvLY[/video]

Just kidding about the video LOL!

Hate to see you go!

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol
And my parting video is:
[video=youtube;4zJWA3Vo6TU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zJWA3Vo6TU[/video]

But how could they not have known this? What kind of language is this? Of course it isn't a human language. Ehat is it then? :shrug

Few hours to departure; few posts to go

"Siht si tsuj na lirpa loof gniht. I evol skcirt. I evah dedeeccus ni gnitaehc owt elpoep".

One attempt - just one, oh Eve....but how confident?

It sounds like your off on an adventure! It sounds very exciting!

Where are you going and what will you be doing! Inquiring minds HAVE to know! :)

If you stay Classik i wont complain about your changing avatars. I promise i wont...:sad ....
Classik you have been a blessing to me. Often your antics have put a smile on my face that ended up in my heart.

The door here is open dont stay away too long....

How could they not have known...?: :biggrinunno :shrug

"Siht si tsuj na lirpa loof gniht. I evol skcirt. I evah dedeeccus ni gnitaehc owt elpoep".

it is weird coz i try to read this words backward, and i get this

" This is just an april fool night. I love tricks. I have succeeded in cheating two people "

it is weird coz i try to read this words backward, and i get this

" This is just an april fool night. I love tricks. I have succeeded in teaching two people "

God's gift:

Oh, I thought it was Tagalog or something, at first ... :)

God's Gift was talking to you, seemingly in another language.

And I was wondering if the language was Tagalog.

(But apparently neither suggestion was accurate...)

Farouk, i think Classik is spanish coz he loves barcelona football so he can't speak tagalog...

Back