Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Valediction.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
That reminds me of one of our lecturers a million years ago who gave us problems on 'Mathematical Methods of Engineering Analysis'. That was Engineering Analysis. Dude nealry got us killed. We were made to solve 1000 mathematical problems under about two days. Horrific experience.

I didn't say, '10'; I didn't say 100; I said 1000. It was well beyond that afterwards, generally - and the whole univeristy went aflame. No one to help us. Of course we had to. And when we wondered why he chose to be so cruel and mean dude said: We are making you stronger, baking you to be close to 'perfect'.
----

The course in particular has been a lot of stress to all students. May be hard/Cheap though - but unnecessarily boring.

And that my lecturer would not give you such a cheap problem to solve (although it's not that easy). He'd give you something like:

God created a tree in 1hr 2mins 24 seconds.
1. Convert this to MAN
2. If there are five men, how long will it take them to create the same tree, jointly. (of course you would have a shorter duration here).
3. how long will it take 5 men if 3 of the men are half as strong as the normal 2 others?

(pls do not bother to solve)

Last edited by a moderator:
There is this joke about Manual Labor. (Cutting of grass). If 1 man did this kind of work in 4 days, how long will it take 2 men to do the same piece of work? Each man has the same amount of energy/strenght. The answer is 2 days. But logically speaking, someone answered 'It takes less than a day, 3hrs precisely.:lol
---
The guy when asked said: 'I'm a he-man', and logically speaking, 'those guys are weenies, a bunch of fools. I'm powerful, and such is my might that I'd conclude that in just 3hrs.'

---
That doesn't defy math, it may though - but he gave a condition: he is a superman, a he-man

And that my lecturer would not give you such a cheap problem to solve (although it's not that easy). He'd give you something like:

God created a tree in 1hr 2mins 24 seconds.
1. Convert this to MAN
2. If there are five men, how long will it take them to create the same tree, jointly. (of course you would have a shorter duration here).
3. how long will it take 5 men if 3 of the men are half as strong as the normal 2 others?

(pls do not bother to solve)

amazing:)

Shame unto you, Gift, FC Barcelona demolished AC Milan. Your ill wish didin't work. lol
Go, Milan!!!:):biggrin Classik will kill me ( he's no longer here) , i'm cheering for Milan...:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin
[post=630114]click here to also go to Sports Forum[/post]

so unfair Classik...:-( :-(:-( i believe you don't wan't this thread went to dead threads:-( sports column is nothing without you bro
[post=629927]click here to also go to Sports Forum.......[/post]

Champions League - 1/4 2nd leg
End of Ggame
Barcelona:lol 3:1 :bigfrownMilan (agg 3 - 1)
Bayern Munich:biggrin4:0 :sadMarseille (agg 4 - 0)

My friend fasted today for this match. We had a collective prayer of agreement. My neighbor, a ManU fan, wished me bad. At the end we won. I will be going home to rejoice. Wooooooooooow!

God's gift:

Maybe you studied history instead at university...

no , i took business administration. My childhood dream was to become a history teacher. A long story why i ended up in business ad....but anyways, those questions Classik are extreme:eeeekkk:eeeekkk:eeeekkk,,, hahahhaa:lol

Shame unto you, Gift, FC Barcelona demolished AC Milan. Your ill wish didin't work. lol

Champions League - 1/4 2nd leg
End of Ggame
Barcelona:lol 3:1 :bigfrownMilan (agg 3 - 1)
Bayern Munich:biggrin4:0 :sadMarseille (agg 4 - 0)

well, those game revolves around Messi....:shame2like it was a non event...

My friend fasted today for this match. We had a collective prayer of agreement. My neighbor, a ManU fan, wished me bad. At the end we won. I will be going home to rejoice. Wooooooooooow!

ok, maybe that is just FCB year or month or day :) congrats to you :biggrin
but Real Madrid is still the most popular football club in the world :salute:clap3:bounce:coolsmile

Back