Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Valediction.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Nice April Fool joke .... :thumbsup

But how could they not have known this? What kind of language is this? Of course it isn't a human language. Ehat is it then? :shrug

Few hours to departure; few posts to go

One attempt - just one, oh Eve....but how confident?

she faltered in her confidence that....(although there was just one attempt: One attempt - just one, oh Eve....but how confident?
[video=youtube;lfFGXG2-6kg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfFGXG2-6kg[/video]

Classik, a song dedication for ya .... :biggrin

"Siht si tsuj na lirpa loof gniht. I evol skcirt. I evah dedeeccus ni gnitaehc owt elpoep".

it is weird coz i try to read this words backward, and i get this

" This is just an april fool night. I love tricks. I have succeeded in cheating two people "

Two attempts - just Two, oh Eve....but how confident?

how many attempts? 2. Who is Eve? A female! How many females attempted this? 2!!!: Tina and Gift

And finally, the code:
e.g is, Come here = emoc ereh, when you invert each word from right to left. 'Good food' woul be inverted as dooG doof

So,
"Siht si tsuj na lirpa loof gniht. I evol skcirt. I evah dedeeccus ni gnitaehc owt elpoep".
is all about the OP and the OP is all about:

Leaving is always such a pain. Saying goodbye is such a sorrow. But people always leave. People come and people leave. It is my official farewell.

I have stayed here for over six months now. I met wonderful people who affected my life positively. The MODs and members all treated me well, taking me as one of the best, a heir. I really am blessed here. I thank God I met you, CF.net.

No one used harsh words. No one insulted me. You all treated me with absolute respect. I will miss everyone, I know: Pizzaguy, Mike the Mic, reba, handy, flyingball, Elijah, Tina, Nick -The Mods, Christ_Empowered, the homely God's_gift, StoveBolts, big mosquito, Drew, Jman, Sparrowhawk, Fedusenko, giant teeth, Farouk, for_his_glory, Pard, Motorman, chairleg, snoreman etc. I can't list all.

I will miss the threads, I will miss my sports updates.

Happy being with you all. God be with you.

Then, who can successsfully inver this code:

Yay, I got it, I got it ....

"This is just an april fool thing. I love tricks. I have succeeded in cheating two people."

Am I a brainiac or what ? :silly

I guessed it from the start, didn't I ?

Here's a happy dance to celebrate ... I bet you dance like the dog.

[video=youtube;lJwgP44Ap9E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJwgP44Ap9E&feature=related[/video]

Yay, I got it, I got it ....

"This is just an april fool thing. I love tricks. I have succeeded in cheating two people."

Am I a brainiac or what ? :silly

I guessed it from the start, didn't I ?

Here's a happy dance to celebrate ... I bet you dance like the dog.

[video=youtube;lJwgP44Ap9E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJwgP44Ap9E&feature=related[/video]

hahahahahhaahhahahahha! Guru! I give you the honor - a great award! :biggrin:toofunny

---
But you faltered along the way....losing your courage, a bit worried

So this thread was an April Fools Day joke? I'm happy about that, but I still have to give you one of these!

:chair

[size="+2"]A biiiiiig April fooooool.........[/size]

[size="+2"]I succeeded in deceiving you (and some others who didn't respond directly. I officially anounce it: It was an APRILFOOOOOOOOOOL JOKE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA![/size]

God's_gift and farouk and Tina and Mike and StoveBolts and reba and Nick and Aardverk[size="+2"] caught in the trap.[/size]

Back