Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Valediction.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
What did she read backward?

Prayer point 1:
Pray for Gift, her mind has gone backwards :pray. This condition is called: mindulobackwardlosis

Let brotherly love continue
Wait a second! Gracious goodness!
Gift, have you been drinking fermented water? Where did you get that translation from?

:clapapplause :thumbsup good job!

no, i just had vitamin water. i have decoded that from the forgotten books of Hamurabi!!!:)

no, i just had vitamin water. i have decoded that from the forgotten books of Hamurabi!!!:)
No wonder why....
case closed. Did you know that Hamurabi is coined from two English words: Hamburger + Rabies?
:lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Tina and Gift, looking for the mystery?

"Siht si tsuj na lirpa loof gniht. I evol skcirt. I evah dedeeccus ni gnitaehc owt elpoep"
------
You wanna show us you are smart? Give me the answer and I give you the code that unlocks this: "Siht si tsuj na lirpa loof gniht. I evol skcirt. I evah dedeeccus ni gnitaehc owt elpoep"
-----
Question:

If God's 1 day is = 1000yrs (man), how long is God's one second, converted to 'man'? Anyone can help. :biggrin

"Siht si tsuj na lirpa loof gniht. I evol skcirt. I evah dedeeccus ni gnitaehc owt elpoep"
------
You wanna show us you are smart? Give me the answer and I give you the code that unlocks this: "Siht si tsuj na lirpa loof gniht. I evol skcirt. I evah dedeeccus ni gnitaehc owt elpoep"
-----
Question:

If God's 1 day is = 1000yrs (man), how long is God's one second, converted to 'man'? Anyone can help. :biggrin

1 sec/31,536,000,000 seconds= 0.00000000003 sec

Why are you dragging me into this .... what makes you think I'm smart ? :confused

:biggrin :biglol :lol :lol

Go in peace, babe or dude, whatever ... If outer space or heaven has a computer with internet connections, try not to scare us too much with too much tongues. :tongue2

And farouk, nope, I'm not in Japan, neither am I Japanese. I just wanted to confuse everyone .... :biglol

Selamat jalan, classica ..... :salute

Why are you dragging me into this .... what makes you think I'm smart ? :confused

Go in peace, babe or dude, whatever ... If outer space or heaven has a computer with internet connections, try not to scare us too much with too much tongues. :tongue2

And farouk, nope, I'm not in Japan, neither am I Japanese. I just wanted to confuse everyone .... :biglol

Tina:

Oh okay; you were just speaking in Nihon-go, that's all.... :)

------
-----
Question:

i missed the coffee break because of this ...
maybe this is the equation

1sec ( God) : ? Sec ( Man) = 86,400 seconds of God : 31, 536, 000, 000 seconds of Man

i don't know what "selamat " means, but there is " salamat " in tagalog which means "thanks"

My solution

1 day = 24 hours
1 hour = 60 minutes
1 minute = 60 seconds
1 year = 365 days

in a day there are 1,440minutes (24*60)

in a day there are 86,400 seconds (60*1440)

in 1,000 years there are 365,000 days (365*1000)

in 365,000 days there are 31,536,000,000 seconds (365,000*86,400)

86,400 sec/day = 31,536,000,000 sec/1,000 years

then. 1 sec(GOD) = x sec(MAN)

let: x = seconds (MAN)

formula: 31,536,000,000 / 86,400 = X

X = 365,000 seconds

therefore:

1 sec (GOD) = 365,000 sec(MAN)

My solution

1 day = 24 hours
1 hour = 60 minutes
1 minute = 60 seconds
1 year = 365 days

in a day there are 1,440minutes (24*60)

in a day there are 86,400 seconds (60*1440)

in 1,000 years there are 365,000 days (365*1000)

in 365,000 days there are 31,536,000,000 seconds (365,000*86,400)

86,400 sec/day = 31,536,000,000 sec/1,000 years

then. 1 sec(GOD) = x sec(MAN)

let: x = seconds (MAN)

formula: 31,536,000,000 / 86,400 = X

X = 365,000 seconds

therefore:

1 sec (GOD) = 365,000 sec(MAN)

God's gift:

You must have gone to a good university...

(Math was never my strong point, anyway.)

:lol Did you get it, Gift? Haha! Someone else would have to verify that.
(But convert your answer to days and 'year', each to a reasonable DP or 10s.). Thanks for trying and sorry for missing your coffee or tea.:chin

Back